In Congo, Trapped In Violence And Forgotten

thats why i only hang and get friendly with REAL Americans Eagle .
The man was in my class.............Our class stuck together........did study sessions and lost not a single person in that school.

My point stands..........him being sent home to die stands..........I was there........and I know it.

i know how you think , you know how i think . People die everyday and best for them to stay where they belong . I knew an Israeli exchange student in high school , war erupted , he went home , he might have died Eagle .

Last edited:
i'll say no more except that i know how you think , you know how i think . People die everyday and best for them to stay where they belong . I knew an Israeli exchange student in high school , war erupted , he went home , he might have died Eagle .
This was one man............an exception could have been made...........one man would not make or break this nation...........

He was a good guy..............and deserved better.

everybody has EXCEPTIONS , thats what the 'third worlders' in 'mexico' are crying about right now as they look for ASYLUM or EXCEPTIONS for themselves or familia Eagle .

everybody has EXCEPTIONS , thats what the 'third worlders' in 'mexico' are crying about right now as they look for ASYLUM or EXCEPTIONS for themselves or familia Eagle .
This was one man a long time ago.............the earth wouldn't have died over it...........I stay by my position on that case...........I was there.....you were not.

This was one man a long time ago.............the earth wouldn't have died over it...........I stay by my position on that case...........I was there.....you were not.
------------------------------------------------ so what , you are being emotional . he was your FRIEND Eagle .

------------------------------------------------ so what , you are being emotional . he was your FRIEND Eagle .
Yes he was.............and it was wrong to send him back to die over politics............

looks like my policy of only befriending Real Americans is the way to go in the future as there won't be disappointment in the future . I say , feck foreigners , all foreigners as they are foreigners Eagle .

looks like my policy of only befriending Real Americans is the way to go in the future as there won't be disappointment in the future . I say , feck foreigners , all foreigners as they are foreigners Eagle .
Doesn't change what they did..........Should have blind folded him before they sent him.

Forum List

Back