In Celebration Of Rand Paul's Win.....

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
bilde

"A city government official told Prior the sign was offending some community members and asked him to remove it last week, which he did, Prior said.

But the sign reappeared on the building Thursday morning -- this time in a dormer-style window that's higher than street level.

"It's my right," Prior said."

bilde

"A city government official told Prior the sign was offending some community members and asked him to remove it last week, which he did, Prior said.

But the sign reappeared on the building Thursday morning -- this time in a dormer-style window that's higher than street level.

It's his right to be a total Jackass and embarrass himself. I'm sure you don't object to that. ;)

bilde

It's his right to be a total Jackass and embarrass himself. I'm sure you don't object to that. ;)
That's true!!

It's still difficult avoiding drawing-a-line, sometimes, though.....​

"Only 5 protesters from the Westboro Baptist Church showed up at the funeral of Elizabeth Edwards, the estringed wife of former presidential nominee John Edwards. Three adults and two children arrived carrying picket signs that said “Thank God for Breast Cancer”.

Forum List

Back