In case you were wondering

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
where I've been. Two weeks of back pain, followed by a massive blood clot took me out of circulation for awhile. I have to take blood thinners for 3 months, then, I get to have a hysterectomy (nothing to do with the blood clot). Hey at least then I'll finish with menopause rather quickly.......

where I've been. Two weeks of back pain, followed by a massive blood clot took me out of circulation for awhile. I have to take blood thinners for 3 months, then, I get to have a hysterectomy (nothing to do with the blood clot). Hey at least then I'll finish with menopause rather quickly.......

Are you trying to tell us you're about to go on a 3-month drinking binge?

Hope you're feeling and doing well, soon. It's not a good time of the year to be under the weather. Very best wishes for a quick recovery.

What a series of bummers for ya, Sheila. You're in my prayers.... if that's not too offensive! Be better soon.

Are you new here? You really should start in the introduction thread.
Oh and welcome.

Huge Hugs.

Hopefully they can do the hysterectomy vaginally. Its a much easier lass invasive surgery.

I hope you can spend some more time on the board Sheila, I enjoy reading your opinions, and maybe it would take you mind off things.

Hope you feel better real soon.

What a series of bummers for ya, Sheila. You're in my prayers.... if that's not too offensive! Be better soon.

Prayer works.....I put my friends grandmother on 3 different prayer chains and she survived two open heart surgeries in one day.....

I appreciate all prayers and all well wishing, uh, wishing well, well wishes? I give up.

I hope you can spend some more time on the board Sheila, I enjoy reading your opinions, and maybe it would take you mind off things.

Hope you feel better real soon.

I've been having to lay down much too much and it's real hard to type when you are laying down. Now I'm recovering but it's taking so long, I get out of breath just getting dressed in the morning. It's ridiculous, I can't wait until I get into better shape, then I get to start all over again after the hysterectomy..whoopie <said sarcastically>

Oh and welcome.

Geez, three weeks out and I'm forgotten completely.....that'll teach me.

Oh and welcome.

Geez, three weeks out and I'm forgotten completely.....that'll teach me.

:D
Welcome back. :lol:

Forum List

Back