In case you didn't know. Ben Carson is big fan of affirmative action and thus a racist

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
He wrote these words in his 1999 book and i'm sure he now wishes he hadn't. He wasn't a politician then and spoke his mind and made it clear he hugely supports affirmative action which makes him a white-hating racist.

Articles Ben Carson in His Own Words

A lot of people, including myself, have benefitted from affirmative action...and have, in fact, taken advantage of the opportunity it afforded them. And I think that is the best possible reason for advocating the continuation of some program that allows minorities to have opportunities and improved access to mainstream America.

I would love to hear people engage in a very different conversation--on how we might maintain the benefits of affirmative action but change it and even call it something else. We have to be smart, you see. What I would like to call it is compassionate action.

I like Ben Carson, this doesn't bother me.

I was far more concerned about his 2A issues, but he seems to have straightened that out.

He wrote these words in his 1999 book and i'm sure he now wishes he hadn't. He wasn't a politician then and spoke his mind and made it clear he hugely supports affirmative action which makes him a white-hating racist.

A lot of people, including myself, have benefitted from affirmative action...and have, in fact, taken advantage of the opportunity it afforded them. And I think that is the best possible reason for advocating the continuation of some program that allows minorities to have opportunities and improved access to mainstream America.

I would love to hear people engage in a very different conversation--on how we might maintain the benefits of affirmative action but change it and even call it something else. We have to be smart, you see. What I would like to call it is compassionate action.
Obama and Hillary were both opposed to same-sex marriage 2 years ago.

Now they're not.

I guess only Democrats are allowed to change their minds.

How he got into medical school. So he only had 1 of two choices: support it, or don't support it but be labelled a hypocrite.

Love to watch the constant hand-wringing from you low life trailer trash racist RWs.

You need to let Matthew and Steve_McGarrett and the other knuckle draggers know ...:lmao::lmao::lmao:
There was a time and a place for affirmative action but as you can plainly see, it isn't helping. Maybe Carson evolved in his stance on affirmative action. You can't make Carson look like a bad man. No matter how hard you try.

How he got into medical school. So he only had 1 of two choices: support it, or don't support it but be labelled a hypocrite.
Is he a doctor? Yes. No affirmative action gave him that degree. He earned it.

Is he a doctor? Yes. No affirmative action gave him that degree. He earned it.

You don't enroll in medical schools just because you want to.

You can't make Carson look like a bad man. No matter how hard you try.

He's done that to himself by admitting in his books that he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america.

I don't know why anyone is worried about Ben Carson. He's not a politician and doesn't have a killer instinct needed for competition in a rancorous political climate. When you hear him speak, you wonder if he even wants to be president because he thinks any of the candidates will be just fine if they get the nomination. He's not going to be the nominee. In fact, he won't even come close.

Forum List

Back