in case anyone wants to know....

K

KLSuddeth

My opinion of moving, is that it BLOWS. :mad:
It blows great big green donkey d*cks.

:mad:

I do not like it - I really dont.

On top of it blowing hardcore, I am also pondering what is it about one's 'junk and stuff' (lol d) being spread alllll over from tither to yonder that makes a MAN go stupid? Women see the issue for what it is and simply go to work getting it together to make the process easier, simpler....less stressful. Men walk about looking confused then getting stressed out.
(kinda like when women get sick, we still do the job thing, kid thing, house thing. When men get sick, they go to bed.

That settles it.....my next lifetime Im coming back as a man.

:p:

(take THAT, DK) :p:
:poop:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
lol

I hate moving, though going to do again in like 2 years. What I want to know, since I have like zip $, how the hell did I get so much STUFF????

Hey KL..I have to move in the next week or so..want to come up here and help me move..:cof: Please I'll take you out for a few cocktails:beer:

Originally posted by jon_forward
two words........ GARAGE SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Have fun, lots of Work! Hope you make a fortune. :clap1:

*mental note to self* - when moving out of own home and into friends for financial reasons, do NOT store your entire house full of accumulated things for two years, have the garage sale first.

moving isnt the bad part, its the packing and unpacking thats the bitch.

I thought, lucky me.........the wife hired MOVERS so I wouldn't have to strain my back, and every other damn muscle in my body, moving a whole housefull of furniture by myself(as has happened in the past) BUT, not only do we get the inept movers from hell which forced me to move over half the stuff myself, they backed into the storage shed and demolished ours and half destroyed the guys next to ours.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
*mental note to self* - when moving out of own home and into friends for financial reasons, do NOT store your entire house full of accumulated things for two years, have the garage sale first.

moving isnt the bad part, its the packing and unpacking thats the bitch.

I thought, lucky me.........the wife hired MOVERS so I wouldn't have to strain my back, and every other damn muscle in my body, moving a whole housefull of furniture by myself(as has happened in the past) BUT, not only do we get the inept movers from hell which forced me to move over half the stuff myself, they backed into the storage shed and demolished ours and half destroyed the guys next to ours.

YOU hate the packing and unpackin???????
:rolleyes:

and how much do YOU do of that?

(not much)

Forum List

Back