In Barak Obama's America this is OK, is OK in YOURS?

Why should I even bother with that link? I never claimed a criminal case was brought. I claimed a civil case was prosecuted under the voting rights act, and when the defendants did not show, and a default was to be sought, attorneys not directly involved with the case had the case withdrawn. Which makes no sense. When does an attorney concede defeat, when victory is at hand? Try again.

Why do you give a fuck?

It's been four years and it was two guys at one polling place

IF it had been two white guys dressed in White HOODS, carrying crosses in a predominately black neighborhood would you ask the same question? Keep in mind, they hadn't hurt anyone, broken any laws......

Careful..you hypocrisy is showing....:clap2:
wait what? You think these guys were in a predominantly white neighborhood?

That would explain part of your confusion.

Last edited:
Why do you give a fuck?

IF it had been two white guys dressed in White HOODS, carrying crosses in a predominately black neighborhood would you ask the same question? Keep in mind, they hadn't hurt anyone, broken any laws......

Stop with your feeble deflection..you know exactly why they were there, why they were dressed as they were and why they acted as they did.

Stop with your feeble deflection..you know exactly why they were there, why they were dressed as they were and why they acted as they did.

No, stop with your bullshit analogies.

The analogy of KKK members in a BLACK neighborhood doesn't work, though it seemed important for you to stress it.

These guys were standing outside a polling center in a black neighborhood.

I agree, I personally would have been intimidated. However, no one reported being intimidated, and I do believe it's possible that is wasn't reported because no one was scared. However the one man who was not volunteering was asked to leave, and he did so.

Nonsense...The guy who made the video and called the cops reported it. Regardless the DOJ did nothing.

That is right, the Bush era Justice Dept. said there was nothing wrong.
Really? Why did they file a case then?

Perhaps you ought to do a little research. REAL research, not just blindly parroting what you heard in the lefty echo chambers. That crap gets you laughed at by normal people.

Where were all the real he-men repubs at?

Hiding...those two men scared them real good.....about 4 years ago.

Conservatives were so skeered that they are still pissing their pants four years later
Kinda like the scary white man carrying an AR-15 at a TEA Party rally, huh?

Oh, wait -- MSDNC reported it was a white guy. They edited the video to hide the fact the guy was black.

MSNBC: ObamaCare Protesters

Meanwhile, you keep defending racists who support the Democratic Party. Chicks dig it. No, really.

Oh noes! two scary black men who were ushered away from the polls after ten minutes - with no one (not a single person) reporting being intimidated.

he even had the gall to ask why the "reporter" was asking questions!

uppity.

By the way, whats wrong with carrying a weapon to a polling place?
I see the stupids have started to come out. If you have to ask whats wrong, then, ever hear of election intimidation or illegal election practices? All of which the dimwits practice freely.

So you have evidence that someone was intimidated?

What's wrong with engaging your 2nd amendment rights? And what was illegal?
No one has to be intimidated for voter intimidation to have been committed.

From the law, 18 USC § 594:

18 U.S.C.
United States Code, 2011 Edition
Title 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 29 - ELECTIONS AND POLITICAL ACTIVITIES
Sec. 594 - Intimidation of voters
From the U.S. Government Printing Office, U.S. Government Printing Office Home Page

§594. Intimidation of voters
Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.​

The attempt is illegal.

Now keep insisting that men in paramilitary uniforms brandishing weapons outside a polling place do not intend to intimidate voters.

But only if you want to continue looking stupid.

Why should I even bother with that link? I never claimed a criminal case was brought. I claimed a civil case was prosecuted under the voting rights act, and when the defendants did not show, and a default was to be sought, attorneys not directly involved with the case had the case withdrawn. Which makes no sense. When does an attorney concede defeat, when victory is at hand? Try again.

Why do you give a fuck?

So you think it's OK when the federal government deliberately allows law breakers to get off scot free?

When the Feds and the law breakers are Democrats, he's perfectly fine with it.

Lefties have a unique concept of justice.

Can anyone tell me what the punishment would have been for two black guys standing in front of a polling place?

What are we looking at?

$50-100 fine?

I see why Conservatives have been carrying on for four years

Me?

I'd call down some of my boys (of all races) and beat the ever loving shit out of them...

I'd beat them with their own fucking sticks....

Of course in your fucked mind that would be "racist."

Why would you do that? They're not doing anything except standing there...

Standing there with sticks intimidating people....

How would you feel if I walked up to your door with a stick in my hand talking shit?

I'm sure you would be pretty frightened...

Me?

I'd call down some of my boys (of all races) and beat the ever loving shit out of them...

I'd beat them with their own fucking sticks....

Of course in your fucked mind that would be "racist."

How would you feel if I walked up to your door with a stick in my hand talking shit?

Lotsa security folk have night sticks/torches.

They were polite to the camera man, didn't hassle him or anything.

As I said, what is the difference between that and whitey walking around at a polling station CCW...

As I said, what is the difference between that and whitey walking around at a polling station CCW...

I get it. They were just eating Skittles, sipping on Arizona iced tea and minding their own business.

The Black Panthers were just waiting to open the door for elderly white seniors.

Black people scare you?

Two black men armed with night sticks would be intimidating to me, just as two white men armed with night sticks would. If I had my 9mm Glock with me, I would be less intimidated in either case.

I agree, I personally would have been intimidated. However, no one reported being intimidated, and I do believe it's possible that is wasn't reported because no one was scared. However the one man who was not volunteering was asked to leave, and he did so.

Good point, but does it occur to you that someone that might have been intimidated, and lived in the neighborhood, might not be willing to become a target by going public. A white person that did so would be labeled a racist and a black person would be called a Tom.

Last edited:
I see the stupids have started to come out. If you have to ask whats wrong, then, ever hear of election intimidation or illegal election practices? All of which the dimwits practice freely.

18 U.S.C.
PART I - CRIMES
From the U.S. Government Printing Office, U.S. Government Printing Office Home Page

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.​

The attempt is illegal.

Now keep insisting that men in paramilitary uniforms brandishing weapons outside a polling place do not intend to intimidate voters.

I'm aware of the law. So who in a black neighborhood would feel a couple armed blacks guys outside a polling place for 10 minutes is threatening? How did you decide they were attempting to intimidate?

Armed black people aren't automatically attempting to intimidate.

And what's wrong with carrying weapons at a polling station?

Whitey is more intelligent. How is that for a racist statement, racist.

18 U.S.C.
PART I - CRIMES

The attempt is illegal.

I'm aware of the law. So who in a black neighborhood would feel a couple armed blacks guys outside a polling place for 10 minutes is threatening? How did you decide they were attempting to intimidate?

They were there for one purpose and you know it. Stop defending thugs.

Two black men armed with night sticks would be intimidating to me, just as two white men armed with night sticks would. If I had my 9mm Glock with me, I would be less intimidated in either case.

Good point, but does it occur to you that someone that might have been intimidated, and lived in the neighborhood, might not be willing to become a target by going public. A white person that did so would be labeled a racist and a black person would be called a Tom.

Yes I agree it's possible.

However you have 1 incident, with no confirmed victims, and the fails to meet the burden of proof that the justice department felt they needed. I would never suggest watching this video that it shouldn't be investigated. The fact is it was investigated 4 years ago, the case was dropped, 4 years ago. I just don't understand why people are so outraged about this. As someone pointed out, this wasnt a murder, even had someone been convicted of something, we weren't looking at any jail time.

18 U.S.C.
PART I - CRIMES

The attempt is illegal.

^Sceeeery black man syndrome. Too much time watching Fox.

really?

They were doing more than Carrying weapons by the way, the were Brandishing them.

Where were all the real he-men repubs at?

Doing what we always do. Laughing at how stupid lots of black people act while minding our own business. Clearly, the decision not to step in and curb stomp those two ghetto toads was a good one. Obammy would have gone after any whites misbehaving so. But consider the justice department dropping a sure fire default judgement a little affirmative action in action.

Well that may be how you yankees do it, but down south we take care of troublemakers ,no matter what nobody ever didn't see.

18 U.S.C.
PART I - CRIMES

The attempt is illegal.

selling crack or ho's?

Forum List

Back