In Australia!

The weather is the opposite of the US. Summer time here is winter there and i want to go in the summer i have no much idea that which place is best in Australia..

Australia zoo is on the sunshine coast specially its made up for the child who can get much entertainment through this zoo and have a look at the Museum and Science museum of Australia is on of the best place for enjoying...

I agree Jakki45! The Royal Botanic Gardens are really beautiful and busiest place around the world. For doing fun and make our summer vacations more special I always prefer to the Royal Botanic Gardens. Kew’s summer festival highlights the extraordinary diversity of edible plants at the Royal Botanic Gardens. Well Jakki45 do you have any experience of Kew’s summer festival? If your answer is yes! then you must share!

Taronga Zoo in Sidney is a tourist achievement.

The Sky Safari (scenic air lift), the Orangutan Walk (those orange monkeys), the Australian Walkabout (like being outback), and the various show (i.e., Seal Show), all presented on the Taronga website makes me like Australia (in general).

Why don't they talk more about a nation's zoo?

After all, they do tend to talk a lot about Red Lobster when visiting the USA.

"They sure talk a lot, don't they?"

:blues:

eucalyptus.jpg

Forum List

Back