In Aurora, Colorado, it is ILLEGAL to stop a massacre

Dumbfuck, how well did it turn out WITHOUT someone shooting back??

Gawd, you're an ignorant piece of shit!

There's no point in arguing with idiiots like JosefK. He has no idea what he's talking about, he's never held a gun or fired a gun, nor has he ever been "down range".

We can only hope that ignorant assholes like him, who insist on making themselves (and sadly others) victims, will actually become the victim of the next massacre. That's the beautiful thing about nature - it thins the herds naturally by allowing the dumb and weak to die off. If you're dumb enough to make yourself a victim by refusing to defend yourself, then you will eventually become the victim you're hoping to be...

Oh goodie...another thread designed to give people the change to tell us what bad asses they are.

WOW! You would shoot the bad guys cause you da man.

I never cease being impressed by you internet gun queers..

Not this thread.

The purpose was to show that : (a) we have a right to life and to defend the same and (b) the government's interference with that right has severe deadly consequences !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could have fooled me. I thought the purpose was for the USMB wingnut brigade to display their ignorance.

No, actually , the opposite is true. I wanted to expose the ignorance of the FASCIST brigade.

Yeah, wouldn't that have been great if somebody stood up in that dark theater and had a wild west shootout with that nutjob? I'm sure it would have turned out very well.

Dumbfuck, how well did it turn out WITHOUT someone shooting back??

Gawd, you're an ignorant piece of shit!

I'm sure you're an excellent shot while under fire in a dark theater, but not every gun owner possesses those skills. Now kindly go fuck yourself, or step in front of a bus.

I have a light attached to every firearm I have
I have this on one of my pistols it has a laser with flash light

Tactical_Flashlight_handgun_light_Pistol_light_wiht.jpg

Forum List

Back