In Aurora, Colorado, it is ILLEGAL to stop a massacre

That doesn't make sense since Colorado is a concealed weapons state. No city can pass a law that violates state law.

Unfortunately, "judges" can ignore our rights with impunity.

Colorado high court upholds Denver's gun-control laws

DENVER - A divided Colorado Supreme Court on Monday let stand a ruling upholding Denver's controversial ban on assault weapons and other gun control regulations despite arguments that state weapons law trumps local ordinances.

If you can support obama you will not have a problem supporting romney.

Failed deflection attempt. Do you hate romney because of his very strong anti-gun stances which you call "scum sucking bitches"? Or are you a completely hypocritical far right wing partisan hack that will still support Willard simply because of the (R) next to his name?
Pull your head out of obama's ass the shit flumes are making you write stupid shit.

Looks like someone got put in their place! :up:

"Rabble rabble! I hate anti-gun libs, go re-pub-kins, yeeeeeeeeee ha!"

"you know willard hates guns and passed his own assault weapons ban as well as other anti-gun legislation. You would never support a gun hating lib like that, would you?"

"eeeer, uuuuuuum,.......I hate Obama! Gunzzz! Republicans! Yeeee ha!"

:facepalm:

Failed deflection attempt. Do you hate romney because of his very strong anti-gun stances which you call "scum sucking bitches"? Or are you a completely hypocritical far right wing partisan hack that will still support Willard simply because of the (R) next to his name?
Pull your head out of obama's ass the shit flumes are making you write stupid shit.

Looks like someone got put in their place! :up:

"Rabble rabble! I hate anti-gun libs, go re-pub-kins, yeeeeeeeeee ha!"

"you know willard hates guns and passed his own assault weapons ban as well as other anti-gun legislation. You would never support a gun hating lib like that, would you?"

"eeeer, uuuuuuum,.......I hate Obama! Gunzzz! Republicans! Yeeee ha!"

:facepalm:

No really if you can support obama you should also be able to support romney. You're just to racist to support romney

What, do you think the "illegal to discharge a firearm in public unless you are a peace officer" was referring to cold blooded murder? And it doesn't matter b/c if you don't have a firearm to shoot then you can't use it. It's bull shit that people can't be legally armed to protect themselves and you know it. I've never owned a gun in my life, but I know damn well that I don't want the government infringing on my rights to protect myself.

To Hell with Heller

So what does Heller stand for?

Well, it makes it clear that gun limitations and regulations are perfectly permissible. Their only legitimate use--when the state thinks it's "reasonable"--
is for self-defense against private criminals--not self-defense against public criminals--down with this whole right to revolution. So the ruling really helps entrench government power. And, of course, thanks to the perverse incorporation doctrine, the Second Amendment will no doubt be applied to the states ... by the federal government. I.e., yet more power seized by the feds. So let's see: Heller has further eroded two of the most fundamental limits on the central state: the right to revolution, and vertical separation of powers (federalism).

No, you are not above the law because you own a gun. no you are not a hero, cowboy, or the police because you have a gun. no one hired your dumb ass to play hero, and you do have to abide by the same laws everyone else does, including responsible and lawful gun owners, even if you own a gun. .

Supremacy Clause

Article VI, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.

Are Supreme Court Judges above the law which created them because they are justices?

Dumbfuck, if you are in a movie theater and someone tries to kill you or anyone else in the theater then you have the right to shoot them 100 times, stab them until they stop moving, slam their head into a garbage can until they stop moving, jam 1000 pieces of popcorn up their nose, jam urinal cakes down their throat until they die, etc.....

Really?

What if the local prosecutor finds that the first 2 times killed the suspect and you had no right to keep bashing his head?

Oklahoma City pharmacist found guilty of murder

Two female co-workers at Reliable Discount Pharmacy told jurors Ersland was a hero who saved their lives on May 19, 2009. But prosecutors called him an executioner who shot a wounded, unarmed robber five more times after the robber fell to the floor unconscious and was no longer a threat.

Why would they deserve to get charged? Because you said so? There's 12 people six feet under disagree with your "deserves" bull shit.'

And yea, the police are perfect. We can count on them, right?

Even though the Constitution , secures our RIGHT TO LIFE, the scumbags who sit in the Supreme Court have allowed the police to regulate our right to defend the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shock Revelation: City of Aurora, Colorado Would Have Arrested Anyone Who Stopped the Batman Massacre With a Concealed Weapon

by Mike Adams

Two days ago I asked the commonsense question, "Why didn't anyone fight back against James Holmes, the shooter who shot so many people in the Batman movie theater?"

Now the answer has become clear: Because Aurora, Colorado already has strict gun control laws on the books that make it:

Illegal to carry a concealed weapon, even if you're a law-abiding citizen.
Illegal to discharge a firearm in public unless you are a peace officer.
Thus, any person who would have shot James Holmes and stopped the massacre would, themselves, have been arrested as a criminal!

In Aurora, Colorado, it is illegal to stop a massacre

You actually believe this? No doubt there are exceptions when lives are being taken, read the entire statute/code provision.

What, do you think the "illegal to discharge a firearm in public unless you are a peace officer" was referring to cold blooded murder? And it doesn't matter b/c if you don't have a firearm to shoot then you can't use it. It's bull shit that people can't be legally armed to protect themselves and you know it. I've never owned a gun in my life, but I know damn well that I don't want the government infringing on my rights to protect myself.

Yeah, wouldn't that have been great if somebody stood up in that dark theater and had a wild west shootout with that nutjob? I'm sure it would have turned out very well.

You need to look at the law. It is hard to shoot someone when you are not allowed to bring guns onto the premesis. .

Here in the Houston Texas area very few business forbid Texans from exercising their right to defend their lives.

Americans should boycott those businesses that do and file lawsuits against them if as a consequence of their stupid rule someone dies.

Shock Revelation: City of Aurora, Colorado Would Have Arrested Anyone Who Stopped the Batman Massacre With a Concealed Weapon

by Mike Adams

Two days ago I asked the commonsense question, "Why didn't anyone fight back against James Holmes, the shooter who shot so many people in the Batman movie theater?"

Now the answer has become clear: Because Aurora, Colorado already has strict gun control laws on the books that make it:

Thus, any person who would have shot James Holmes and stopped the massacre would, themselves, have been arrested as a criminal!

And that is why the experienced the tragedy of a massacre in the first place. Thank you idiot liberals for creating VITCIM ZONES for criminals to target. The blood is on your hands liberals. Nice job idiots....

You need to look at the law. It is hard to shoot someone when you are not allowed to bring guns onto the premesis. .

Here in the Houston Texas area very few business forbid Texans from exercising their right to defend their lives.

Americans should boycott those businesses that do and file lawsuits against them if as a consequence of their stupid rule someone dies.

Exactly! If any place forbids you from defending yourself, then the onus is on them to protect your life. If they fail to, then they should be sued into bankruptcy for causing the loss of life.

by Mike Adams

And that is why the experienced the tragedy of a massacre in the first place. Thank you idiot liberals for creating VITCIM ZONES for criminals to target. The blood is on your hands liberals. Nice job idiots....

:eusa_silenced:Only jobs they have created!

by Mike Adams

You're well on your way to be the winner of the "biggest right wing idiot on the forum" award.

Yes, the police should enforce the laws, all of them and for everyone. If someone had brought a weapon illegally into the movie theater they would have broken laws just like the shooter did and they deserve to be charged.

No, you are not above the law because you own a gun. no you are not a hero, cowboy, or the police because you have a gun. no one hired your dumb ass to play hero, and you do have to abide by the same laws everyone else does, including responsible and lawful gun owners, even if you own a gun.

Besides, this is why we have variable sentencing recommendations for crimes. This way if someone acted to stop the crime and did not harm anyone else they would have been given a minimum sentence, or possibly even been pardoned by the state government for acting if they did so and helped.

So thank you OP for completely twisting the situation, and I look foreward to yoru time destroying facts on fix noise.
There's such a thing, madam, as one being so open-minded that gray matter is lost.

Because no one was armed could stop the bastard, he was able to kill a few more people. I'm sorry other people's lives mean absolutely nothing to you as you spout off a glossary of ill-wishes to people who believe the Second Amendment is a right and good idea.

Had a few good marksmen been armed, the most the shooter could have gotten before he got them was 2 or 3. and not a dozen people with 50 or more others wounded by his shots.

Your reasoning is severely warped because other people's safety does not go on your field of vision.

Why would they deserve to get charged? Because you said so? There's 12 people six feet under disagree with your "deserves" bull shit.'

And yea, the police are perfect. We can count on them, right?

Even though the Constitution , secures our RIGHT TO LIFE, the scumbags who sit in the Supreme Court have allowed the police to regulate our right to defend the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough bananas.

Forum List

Back