In Aurora, Colorado, it is ILLEGAL to stop a massacre

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Shock Revelation: City of Aurora, Colorado Would Have Arrested Anyone Who Stopped the Batman Massacre With a Concealed Weapon

by Mike Adams

Two days ago I asked the commonsense question, "Why didn't anyone fight back against James Holmes, the shooter who shot so many people in the Batman movie theater?"

Now the answer has become clear: Because Aurora, Colorado already has strict gun control laws on the books that make it:

Illegal to carry a concealed weapon, even if you're a law-abiding citizen.
Illegal to discharge a firearm in public unless you are a peace officer.
Thus, any person who would have shot James Holmes and stopped the massacre would, themselves, have been arrested as a criminal!

In Aurora, Colorado, it is illegal to stop a massacre

Shock Revelation: City of Aurora, Colorado Would Have Arrested Anyone Who Stopped the Batman Massacre With a Concealed Weapon

by Mike Adams

Two days ago I asked the commonsense question, "Why didn't anyone fight back against James Holmes, the shooter who shot so many people in the Batman movie theater?"

Now the answer has become clear: Because Aurora, Colorado already has strict gun control laws on the books that make it:

Thus, any person who would have shot James Holmes and stopped the massacre would, themselves, have been arrested as a criminal!

You actually believe this? No doubt there are exceptions when lives are being taken, read the entire statute/code provision.

That doesn't make sense since Colorado is a concealed weapons state. No city can pass a law that violates state law.

If I have my weapon on me and I drive through Aurora to pick someone at the airport, they can't arrest me for having a legal weapon and permit going through their city.

I would love to see some idiot liberal try to prosecute someone that kills THE shooter at a massacre.....

That doesn't make sense since Colorado is a concealed weapons state. No city can pass a law that violates state law.

If I have my weapon on me and I drive through Aurora to pick someone at the airport, they can't arrest me for having a legal weapon and permit going through their city.

I would love to see some idiot liberal try to prosecute someone that kills THE shooter at a massacre.....

Well they would, you'd get off but it would cost you money and time, which is what those nuts want. they want to wear you down.

Well, I'd like to see that "city" police officer with less authority than me try it.....:eusa_shhh:

Well they would, you'd get off but it would cost you money and time, which is what those nuts want. they want to wear you down.

by Mike Adams

You actually believe this? No doubt there are exceptions when lives are being taken, read the entire statute/code provision.

What, do you think the "illegal to discharge a firearm in public unless you are a peace officer" was referring to cold blooded murder? And it doesn't matter b/c if you don't have a firearm to shoot then you can't use it. It's bull shit that people can't be legally armed to protect themselves and you know it. I've never owned a gun in my life, but I know damn well that I don't want the government infringing on my rights to protect myself.

Yes, the police should enforce the laws, all of them and for everyone. If someone had brought a weapon illegally into the movie theater they would have broken laws just like the shooter did and they deserve to be charged.

No, you are not above the law because you own a gun. no you are not a hero, cowboy, or the police because you have a gun. no one hired your dumb ass to play hero, and you do have to abide by the same laws everyone else does, including responsible and lawful gun owners, even if you own a gun.

Besides, this is why we have variable sentencing recommendations for crimes. This way if someone acted to stop the crime and did not harm anyone else they would have been given a minimum sentence, or possibly even been pardoned by the state government for acting if they did so and helped.

So thank you OP for completely twisting the situation, and I look foreward to yoru time destroying facts on fix noise.

Dumbfuck, if you are in a movie theater and someone tries to kill you or anyone else in the theater then you have the right to shoot them 100 times, stab them until they stop moving, slam their head into a garbage can until they stop moving, jam 1000 pieces of popcorn up their nose, jam urinal cakes down their throat until they die, etc.....

You don't have to wait for the fucking police to "save you." Idiots like you are the ones that get shot in the head when you run towards the gunman in the theater believing "he won't shoot me."

Yes, the police should enforce the laws, all of them and for everyone. If someone had brought a weapon illegally into the movie theater they would have broken laws just like the shooter did and they deserve to be charged.

No, you are not above the law because you own a gun. no you are not a hero, cowboy, or the police because you have a gun. no one hired your dumb ass to play hero, and you do have to abide by the same laws everyone else does, including responsible and lawful gun owners, even if you own a gun.

Besides, this is why we have variable sentencing recommendations for crimes. This way if someone acted to stop the crime and did not harm anyone else they would have been given a minimum sentence, or possibly even been pardoned by the state government for acting if they did so and helped.

So thank you OP for completely twisting the situation, and I look foreward to yoru time destroying facts on fix noise.

Why would they deserve to get charged? Because you said so? There's 12 people six feet under disagree with your "deserves" bull shit.'

And yea, the police are perfect. We can count on them, right?

How naive, and so if the government is corrupt and the police become like the gestapo or kgb? What then, just bend over and take it?

I'd waste a murderer no matter what the consequenses

Wait a sec, I had to read that twice, Moonglow is that really you?

yep, and I will castrate pedophiles.
I am a meann mother fucker when it comes to certain matters. The damn justice system is geared to have compassion for the crimminally insane, well I am available for, dirty deeds done dirt cheap!.

Last edited:

How naive, and so if the government is corrupt and the police become like the gestapo or kgb? What then, just bend over and take it?

That's kinda what they're HOPING we'll do...

by Mike Adams

HOW TO STOP A MASSACRE...The Libertarian Way

The average police response 6 minutes

The average Concealed carry Response 5 seconds, thou do the math.

Last edited:
Dumbfuck, if you are in a movie theater and someone tries to kill you or anyone else in the theater then you have the right to shoot them 100 times, stab them until they stop moving, slam their head into a garbage can until they stop moving, jam 1000 pieces of popcorn up their nose, jam urinal cakes down their throat until they die, etc.....

You don't have to wait for the fucking police to "save you." Idiots like you are the ones that get shot in the head when you run towards the gunman in the theater believing "he won't shoot me."

You need to look at the law. It is hard to shoot someone when you are not allowed to bring guns onto the premesis. Yes, you still have to obey that law. No one said that if you shot the attacker you would be guilty of murder, but if the area prohibited guns then you would be guilty of bringing a firearm intop a prohibited area.

Please take a moment to find your brain.

This shit again,....The right wing morons will believe anything their propaganda masters tell them...

New Topics

Forum List

Back