In appreciation...

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
Kudos to the hosts of this website who answer questions and monitor the activity. How refreshing from other message boards, such as AOL, where nobody minds the store until they get a barrage of complaints usually about a few abusers.

:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Kudos to the hosts of this website who answer questions and monitor the activity. How refreshing from other message boards, such as AOL, where nobody minds the store until they get a barrage of complaints usually about a few abusers.

Amen!

Amen!

I just have to remember to behave better. I'm so used to posting on a truly awful board where everything was allowed and if you didn't lace your post with profanity, it didn't get read. I'm so happy to find this one, but sometimes forget where I am. So bear with me. I'm really a nice person (usually). :eusa_angel:

Amen!

I just have to remember to behave better. I'm so used to posting on a truly awful board where everything was allowed and if you didn't lace your post with profanity, it didn't get read. I'm so happy to find this one, but sometimes forget where I am. So bear with me. I'm really a nice person (usually). :eusa_angel:

Do you mind my asking which AOL board you frequented?

kudos to the hosts of this website who answer questions and monitor the activity. How refreshing from other message boards, such as aol, where nobody minds the store until they get a barrage of complaints usually about a few abusers.

$BROWNNOSER.jpg

(Click to enlarge the nose)

Forum List

Back