In an atmosphere where cops are being widely demonized as a whole by many, this needs to be posted

Dude, ya gotta stop trying to make hero's out of this shit...the guy was alone and dead when 1000 cops showed up....
'THE GUY'? Who the hell are you talking about?

You just proved you did not read the article and don't know what the hell you are talking about.

'THE GUY' were police officers already on-scene providing security for the concert, policemen who jumped in and 'saved lives' - according to witnesses.

'THE GUY' was police, off-duty military, and vets plugging bullet holes with their fingers, performing medical care as trained during the shooting.

STFU, cop-hater.

Dude, ya gotta stop trying to make hero's out of this shit...the guy was alone and dead when 1000 cops showed up....
'THE GUY'? Who the hell are you talking about?

You just proved you did not read the article and don't know what the hell you are talking about.

'THE GUY' were police officers already on-scene providing security for the concert, policemen who jumped in and 'saved lives' - according to witnesses.

'THE GUY' was police, off-duty military, and vets plugging bullet holes with their fingers, performing medical care as trained during the shooting.

STFU, cop-hater.
Hey dummy..."The guy" was the shooter. In this case the white guy.

Um, Gramps isn't a "liberal". He is someone who has had a history with law enforcement.
Sounds like he was a dispatch operator who is jealous of real cops on the beat. Never met a policeman who belittled his own people.

Just as Trump prefers hero's that aren't captured....I prefer hero's that actual prevent shootings like this....fact: The guy was lone and dead when reached...this is after people pointed to the room he was in. Fact: not one bullet from a cop was needed and although they had no clue as to what was going on, it was a easy day for cops....just sayin

I don't think this was an easy day for anyone. The police did do a good job getting the wounded to hospitals and securing the scene.
i agree....with 58 dead on the ground and a few hundred wounded,that was no easy day....

Who's demonizing all cops?
I did not say 'ALL' cops, snowflake:

"In an atmosphere where cops are being widely demonized..."

Your attempt to spin / lie / twist my post is - like you - a shameless FAILURE.

(Hey boilermaker, stop being a 'sheep' following losers like NYC who get called out all the time. Think for yourself.)

Forgive him, he's been having trouble a lot lately with comprehension.

Shooting witness describes Vegas police: ‘In a world where everyone’s kneeling, these guys stood up’

"Speaking with NBC’s “Today” on Monday, Russell Bleck — who attended the festival where the attack happened — told Savannah Guthrie that the actions of local law enforcement was nothing short of admirable.

“I mean, just, God bless the police officers,” Bleck said. “I mean, in a world where everyone’s kneeling, these guys stood up and took — I mean, they knew what they were against and they ran toward the danger with just handguns. I mean, that’s real bravery right there.”

Bleck added that “there’s no telling how many [people the police] saved.”

Bleck told “Today” that in the massacre, police officers and military veterans jumped in immediately to help.

“You saw a lot of ex-military just jump into gear. I saw guys plugging bullet holes with their fingers,” Bleck said, who was in a VIP tent with his fiancée. He eventually took cover beneath some bleachers.

“While everyone else was crouching, police officers [were] standing up at targets, just trying to direct people, tell them where to go,” he said. “The amount of bravery I saw there, words can’t describe what it was like.”

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Where is the standing up denouncing the bad cops instead of protecting them?

You should post police reactions to bad cops actions and the tacit silence to bad actors in their ranks.

Until then you offer nothing.

Forum List

Back