In a Perfect World...

No wonder you are in such a bad mood

No surrender in Iraq

Pres Bush won another round over the Dems

I dont really care about the Partisan dancing back and forth.

I care about the time wasted by BOTH sides on this issue.

Its just wrong, our people are dying, their people are dying, and the government is wasting precious time, money and human lives bickering.

I wish you were capable of more than talking points and partisan buLL

Its just wrong, our people are dying, their people are dying, and the government is wasting precious time, money and human lives bickering.

Dems are the ones who wasted time. They knew the surrender bill would be vetoed yet they spent three months writing and passing it

ooh shut up.

And Bush wasted time NOT negotiating with congress.

Why should he negotiate surrender?

I remember during the Clinton years the left said the Republican Congress had to learn to work with Pres Clinton

Now, the left says Pres Bush has to learn to work with the Dem Congress

Why should he negotiate surrender?

I remember during the Clinton years the left said the Republican Congress had to learn to work with Pres Clinton

Now, the left says Pres Bush has to learn to work with the Dem Congress

Dont you have anything new to say?

Dont you have anything better to do than repeat your old arguements?

Arent you tired of saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over?

Jeesus go outside, go for a walk, go buy some icecream, enjoy your freedom.

Dont you have anything new to say?

Dont you have anything better to do than repeat your old arguements?

Arent you tired of saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over?

Jeesus go outside, go for a walk, go buy some icecream, enjoy your freedom.

Facts do seem to get under your skin

Don't pretend you give a rats ass about Iraqis dieing. You want us to abandon them and couldn't care less how many die. Talk about partisan and BULL!

Don't pretend you give a rats ass about Iraqis dieing. You want us to abandon them and couldn't care less how many die. Talk about partisan and BULL!

With the Dems caving on their surrender bill - the libs are going to be even a more foul mood then usual

Please before you go a'judgin,

I request you go through all my posts, and find one where I say anything about the US having to leave Iraq.

Forum List

Back