In a Perfect World...

I read alot...and surprisingly and probably to your dismay, not one thing I read is from going to media matters, move on. org and the democratic underground!

WOW....that must shatter you! ;)

Actually, it means nothing one way or the other. I judge what you post based on content.

Oh, and btw.....let's see you honestly critique the Iraq war.... or is that a no, no?

Again?

Do you need talking points to do such as a REPUBLICAN (that you say you are not)?

I need no talking points. Is there some reason you choose to doubt that I am not a Republican? I am not and never have been.

Ohhhh, they are only talking points when they come from those UNAMERICAN DEMOCRATS, huh? Shame on you! ;)

Care

They're "talking points" when they're by the numbers mindless drivel that gets shot to death in one thread and you or one of your lefty cohorts will turn right around and post the same damned thing again as if killing it the first thousand times it was posted wasn't enough.

YOu need to read the Powell Doctrine.

If we had put the overwhelming FORCE there from the beginning we WOULD NOT HAVE NEEDED the extra 200k in forces for the next 4 years because we would have had the control that was NEEDED and required IN THE BEGINNING TO SECURE THE COUNTRY.....70 K would have probably been sufficient after that....?

Care

How about ....NO?

Simple. He didn't presume to tell others how to do their job - you did. He's been there, in some fashion. You haven't. :)

You can put your claws away now - I just wanted to see if you really had a temper, or if you're actually as demure and polite as you try to make yourself seem. :badgrin:

:eusa_clap:

Ahhhh, "you're on to me"!

I am really an aweful evil bitch, just ask Maineman, he'll tell ya! NOT!

hahahaha....

btw, THANKS....for ending this silly thing the way you did!

I am an honest, nice person....

but at the same time, I was born in May and am a taurus, as bull headed as they get.... just ask my mom.... :D

and that's not the pretty side of me, that's for certain...

And although I may continue for a bit, one usually can pull me out of the "dark side" and back to ''the force", the "good side"! :)

Care

:eusa_clap:

Ahhhh, "you're on to me"!

I am really an aweful evil bitch, just ask Maineman, he'll tell ya! NOT!

hahahaha....

btw, THANKS....for ending this silly thing the way you did!

I am an honest, nice person....

but at the same time, I was born in May and am a taurus, as bull headed as they get.... just ask my mom.... :D

and that's not the pretty side of me, that's for certain...

And although I may continue for a bit, one usually can pull me out of the "dark side" and back to ''the force", the "good side"! :)

Care

Not to rain on your parade, but a Taurus has nothing over a Leo of German, Dutch, and Irish descent. By default, you lose. :eusa_whistle:

Not to rain on your parade, but a Taurus has nothing over a Leo of German, Dutch, and Irish descent. By default, you lose. :eusa_whistle:

hahaha.... we will see about that...

I have the Dutch and the Irish with 50% Italian...plus being a Taurus...and on the cusp with Gemini...the twins, so I virtually could have 3 of me in there....

hahahahahaha...

like I said, we will see.... :D

Care

hahaha.... we will see about that...

I have the Dutch and the Irish with 50% Italian...plus being a Taurus...and on the cusp with Gemini...the twins, so I virtually could have 3 of me in there....

hahahahahaha...

like I said, we will see.... :D

Care

That's indicative of nothing more than multiple personalities, and there's a quick fix for that, too. Duct tape. :eusa_silenced:

ohhhhhhhhhh, you are a Leo, you are my "mother"...a leo.

Hmmmm, I wonder if that is what gunny is too, a leo, and that's why we went through a similar spat to ours too?

I am nearing, gasp, 50, gasp, and still having problems with my relationship with mom and taking it out on all of you? :confused:

Oh Dear....a revelation perhaps? lol

Care

ohhhhhhhhhh, you are a Leo, you are my "mother"...a leo.

Hmmmm, I wonder if that is what gunny is too, a leo, and that's why we went through a similar spat to ours too?

I am nearing, gasp, 50, gasp, and still having problems with my relationship with mom and taking it out on all of you? :confused:

Oh Dear....a revelation perhaps? lol

Care

Gunny is a Sagittarius if that is supposed to amount to anything.

Gunny is a Sagittarius if that is supposed to amount to anything.
nope, that doesn't help, I don't think? I get along with Sagi's quite well....?

btw, I just realized that you posted way up there before the nationality and horoscope threads...

haven't read them yet, but even if you piss me off, I won't respond nastily, I promise!

Also, need to go make hubby breakfast, so may not respond for a bit, or inbetween the bacon and the eggs.... :)

Care

That says it's YOUR fault. I'm just having a good time.:eusa_dance:

LMAO!

Ass.

whip.gif

They're "talking points" when they're by the numbers mindless drivel that gets shot to death in one thread and you or one of your lefty cohorts will turn right around and post the same damned thing again as if killing it the first thousand times it was posted wasn't enough.
Well, let me just say that I CAN see where you are coming from on this....

But what you might consider is that those on the other side FEEL the same way about the dribble that comes from the right.

It is a quagmire, that we have let ourselves get in...

And neither side knows how to get out of it, without feeling they are being weak, perhaps.... and I have found myself that last year, falling in to this same trap, WHEN I KNOW IT IS THERE! :(

But when we don't believe what you all keep repeating and you all don't believe what we all are saying.....I see little hope for America, the America I once knew and truely believe in.... and like I said, I am as guilty as the next guy or gal.

politics....I honestly hate it and have no idea HOW in the heck I started coming to these sites nearing 4 years ago?

I was so much happier the first 20 years of adulthood when I was blissfully, politically, ignorant! :(

Care

It doesn't matter one Iota how or why we went in Iraq. That was 4 years ago. What matters is what our responsibilities are to the Iraqis and the region AND our National self Interest.

It doesn't matter who is President nor who is in Congress. Again it matters whats best for the Iraq people, the region AND our National Self Interest.

Lets play a little game....

We pull out tomorrow....

What happens?

Forum List

Back