In A Few Short Hours

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The people of Alabama will decide which is worse.
An ACCUSED predator OR a Democrat!
If Moore wins the voters have decided that Democrats are lower! How the hell they going to spin that? And the more Moore wins by the harder it will be. If the liberal news media attacks the south Democrats can kiss goodnight to any chance in 18 or 20!

If Jones wins a squeaker it's not much better. Not much to brag about if he wins by 3 points or less. It's not like there is any pride in only being slightly better than an ACCUSED predator. If Democrats EXPECT to yell mandate Jones is going to need a 15 point win!

Two things come into play here.
1, 71% of Alabama CITIZENS hate the press!
2, The terrorist attack yesterday.

People are willing to say the hell with PC bullshit for safety. Jones is open borders a political position that's quickly becoming hated. Chain migration is about to come to a screeching halt after yesterday's attack. Democrats are even moving right on the subject and more and more of the left is simply going to be left out on the topic.

More Americans want the wall then give a damn what it costs to build! And those ARE jobs folks, good paging jobs. Shovel ready jobs and American's want them too!

Moore by 10!

Fury

It came from his OWN MOUTH that he creeps on teenagers.
Saying "accused" just makes you guys look dumb.
If he is scoping out young girls and thinking about their life together, why wouldnt he kiss one?

I understand not wanting a filthy dem sleazeball to get that senate seat, but my gawd people..
Makes your party look trashy as fuck. And the President. And you.

Moore wins the democrats will go nuts and attack their own like they did to that ossoff guy in Georgia

• Banned
I understand not wanting a filthy dem sleazeball to get that senate seat, but my gawd people..
If the people of Alabama decide a Democrat is lower? So be it.
Makes them look EXTREMELY trashy.
Have you not heard? PC is dead. The wall is alive and nothing is going to stand in its way!
PC has nothing to do with scoping out teenagers at a high school dance recital.

To put it in perspective, you can look trashy by getting Moore, or be stupid by getting the dim. Take your pick.
OR you can vote for someone else. There is more than two people on that card.

To put it in perspective, you can look trashy by getting Moore, or be stupid by getting the dim. Take your pick.
While that may be true you know that Moore or his opponent are the only ones on the ballot who will win. Only one of them.

Decency is dead in Alabama. The wall is not getting funded. A stupid kid from Bangladesh playing at bomb making screwed up yesterday and did nothing but blow up his own pants. The wall wouldn't have stopped him. Go hide under your bed if you want.

And whether Moore wins or not will not change any of the above.

While that may be true you know that Moore or his opponent are the only ones on the ballot who will win. Only one of them.
If everyone that didnt want that slimy dem or that creepy pervert moore said that, and came together, another one could win.
That mentality is why the duopoly has been fucking us for generations.

Decency is dead in Alabama. The wall is not getting funded. A stupid kid from Bangladesh playing at bomb making screwed up yesterday and did nothing but blow up his own pants. The wall wouldn't have stopped him. Go hide under your bed if you want.

We will probably get the needless wall.

Stopping chain migration would have because that's how he got here!

Stopping chain migration would have because that's how he got here!
Right. That's not a wall. It doesn't even cost money. That's another kettle of fish.

The people of Alabama will decide which is worse.
An ACCUSED predator OR a Democrat!
If Moore wins the voters have decided that Democrats are lower! How the hell they going to spin that? And the more Moore wins by the harder it will be. If the liberal news media attacks the south Democrats can kiss goodnight to any chance in 18 or 20!

If Jones wins a squeaker it's not much better. Not much to brag about if he wins by 3 points or less. It's not like there is any pride in only being slightly better than an ACCUSED predator. If Democrats EXPECT to yell mandate Jones is going to need a 15 point win!

Two things come into play here.
1, 71% of Alabama CITIZENS hate the press!
2, The terrorist attack yesterday.

People are willing to say the hell with PC bullshit for safety. Jones is open borders a political position that's quickly becoming hated. Chain migration is about to come to a screeching halt after yesterday's attack. Democrats are even moving right on the subject and more and more of the left is simply going to be left out on the topic.

More Americans want the wall then give a damn what it costs to build! And those ARE jobs folks, good paging jobs. Shovel ready jobs and American's want them too!

Moore by 10!

Fury

A Democrat.

The election in Alabama was a foretaste of 2018.The only thing that the GOP will have done successfully is pass a tax bill that will be unpopular with 95% of the voters. The continual lies of President Pussy Grabber are not endearing him to most Americans. The investigation into the Russians influencing our elections is continuing to show how many lies the people on the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's team lied on their security statements.

Forum List

Back