In a capitalist society, I can have two extra meatballs

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I ordered spaghetti and meatballs from a pizza place, for delivery.

I asked how many meatballs came with the dinner and he said two.

I said, how big are they, and he said, as big as golf balls.

I said, I want two extra meatballs.

And just like that, I can have them.

If I'm willing to pay for two extra meatballs, I can have them.

That's the beauty of capitalism.

I don't need approval from central planners, I don't need to fill out any forms, I don't have to prove extra need to the government, to have two extra meatballs.

I just say, here's my money, I want two extra meatballs, and I can have them.

Why would anyone want another system that makes it more difficult to get what you want?

Yeah, and right now they're both running for president....

Name one society that doesn't have regulations, rules and government? Seriously.

Who is trying to abolish capitalism?
Wow, you've been under a rock. Bernie Sanders. The entire Democratic party. At least half the actors in Hollywood. The mainstream media. George Soros. Warren Buffet. That's just for starters.

I don't need approval from central planners, I don't need to fill out any forms, I don't have to prove extra need to the government, to have two extra meatballs.

Why would anyone want another system that makes it more difficult to get what you want?

Let me tell you what your first problems is. You ordered spaghetti and meatballs from a pizza place.

anigif_enhanced-10250-1403709507-3.gif

461c1d4d891ae7329b7d37f56d56929b.jpg

d1294e179cc7f868685b4c0b721ca39c.jpg

I can see how you're all jacked up now.

You should write a micro economics text book.

You can call it:

MEATBALL'S
MICRO
ECONOMICS.

:D

Name one society that doesn't have regulations, rules and government? Seriously.

Who is trying to abolish capitalism?
Wow, you've been under a rock. Bernie Sanders. The entire Democratic party. At least half the actors in Hollywood. The mainstream media. George Soros. Warren Buffet. That's just for starters.
They all like meatballs?

Bernie probably keeps kosher and only eats matzo balls.

I don't have to ask permission from anyone to get two extra meatballs.

If the Democrats had it their way, there would be ration coupons for food. Teddy Kennedy actually proposed this, and there wasn't even a war going on to justify it.

No way Hillary and Donald are meatballs.

Hillary is a hamburger -- in elementary school that meant something great !!

Donald is a hotdog -- that means a dick.

If the Democrats had it their way, there would be ration coupons for food. Teddy Kennedy actually proposed this, and there wasn't even a war going on to justify it.
Now way.

You would just need to register your meatballs and they would not be allowed to have a pistol grip and a detachable box mag.

Two reasons why we need regulations and laws
1. To make sure that extra meat ball isn't filled with rat meat and nuclear waste.
2. To make sure the market place is fair and doesn't destroy small businesses like 110 years ago.

Pure capitalism is a system that favors the few and fucks everyone else that tries....The few extra meat balls better be made by that company and that boss better have high standards before he eats it. Yep, he better be the meat ball maker! He wouldn't be able to trust anyone else.

Hillary isn't a hamburger, she is a shit sandwich. A lot of Americans will eat the shit sandwich rather than have Trump be President.

Trump isn't a hot dog, he is vomit soup. A lot of Americans will drink vomit soup rather than have Hillary be President.

Two reasons why we need regulations and laws
1. To make sure that extra meat ball isn't filled with rat meat and nuclear waste.
2. To make sure the market place is fair and doesn't destroy small businesses like 110 years ago.

Pure capitalism is a system that favors the few and fucks everyone else that tries....The few extra meat balls better be made by that company and that boss better have high standards before he eats it.
You're a broken record Matthew, repeating the same tiresome bullshit ideas that all powerful government is necessary or businessmen will go kill rats and put them in meatballs. Why the hell would any sensible businessman do that? For what goddamn purpose? You are insane.

408cb5874441e164e8dbf27105801758.jpg

Well, you can get them when they're made sure to be safe...
If a businessman put rats in his meatballs, he would be found out and the community would no longer go to his restaurant, and he would have to shut down.

Where do you come up with these insane ideas?

No way Hillary and Donald are meatballs.

Hillary is a hamburger -- in elementary school that meant something great !!

Donald is a hotdog -- that means a dick.

The only hockey puck shaped items that I'd expect to find in an elementary school that would remind me of Hillary Clinton are urinal cakes.

And you'll get no argument from me that Trump is a dick. A raging, adolescent dick that can't fucking control itself....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back