in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

tumblr_ma81ml1Enq1qcg1glo1_500.gif

Date is very important. She could of had him to signed the yearbook with his assistance's abbreviation at the end of his signature last year at his birthdate party. She probably don't know that people doesn't asked for signatures anymore. They just takes selfies. And plus she added the other words to his signature, what she had stated. But he still needs to examine the whole inscription. And then slap her and Allred like they are nasty tramps on the street corner. Get ready for Senator Roy Moore this 12/12/17. That is the date that he is going to create a landslide winning....You cannot keep a good man down.

tenor.gif

rt_barack_obama_3_wy_131210_4x3_992.jpg

barack-obama-david-ortiz-selfie.jpg

Since there are multiple threads about this, I have to post in multiple threads like this.

upload_2017-12-8_23-7-44.png

good, bad or indifferent; it's happening

oh well, at least he'll vote for tax cuts and Obamacare repeal...

Since he isn't......can we agree that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

Last edited:
I had forgotten about this thread.
4i6Ckte.gif

Do you mean to tell me that thread starter dcbl, and Vastator and tinydancer and Aletheia4u - NONE OF THEM have the fucking balls or integrity to show their faces in this thread again to admit that they were wrong?

Is that right?

4i6Ckte.gif

Do you mean to tell me that thread starter dcbl, and Vastator and tinydancer and Aletheia4u - NONE OF THEM have the fucking balls or integrity to show their faces in this thread again to admit that they were wrong?

Is that right?

Yup;
yes;
affirmative;
and........... I'm just being handed the latest numbers coming in right now.....
.. damn straight.

Roy Moore is now the junior miss inspector at the Gadsden Mall. And he has a horsie too.

But hey I'm sure the fab four listed above will be in with the same quickness with which Geaux4it returned to his trolley tracks in Wisconsin thread to take the heat there too.

Last edited:
4i6Ckte.gif

Is that right?

yeah

I was wrong

and I came here on election night & congratulated Jones before anyone else called the election (my thread was created when the NYT had it at 60% probable that Jones won - but I saw the districts that still were uncounted & knew it was over)

link to 9 page thread you somehow missed - Congrats to my friends on the left for winning their 1st special election - re: AL

also participated in several other threads that evening

thanks for thinking of me though!!

Forum List

Back