In 70 Years we went from Kickass generation to Kissass generation.

Should we bomb the shit out of Iran or take it in the arse as Obama bends over again?

• Bomb Iran with surgical strikes so there is no collateral damage?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell Iran what bad boys they are, put sanctions on them once again?

• Have Obama bow to the Mullahs and pay another $100,000,000 per hostage

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gays hanging dead from the rafters, women stoned to death for having been raped, promises of genocide against Jews, sponsorship of terrorist organizations across the globe -- your idea of what is and is not bad is incredibly sick and disgusting.

I don't believe we should nuke innocent people, either, but you undermined ANY claim you might have in regards to moral high ground when you made that stupid statement.

Okay, how many gays have actually been hung in Iraq?

According to Amnesty International, about 700 Iranians were executed in 2015. That's bad, but Saudi Arabia, our good buddies, execute just as many people. 42% of Iran's executions were for drug offenses.

The Philippines, another "ally" is in the throws of a lot of extra-judicial executions

sorry, a lot of really terrible places around the world, and we aren't trying to remove their govenrments, either.
You are not helping your argument. Muslims hate GAYS, got it yet your Muslim President is allowing them in to execute Gays in supposedly safe bars, because Obama has your back. But hey, liberals are only for themselves, so who gives a shit when a bunch of fudge packers get blown away, right Joe? They are just post birth abortions, outside the womb, 20 year old Fetus's.

You are not helping your argument. Muslims hate GAYS, got it yet your Muslim President is allowing them in to execute Gays in supposedly safe bars, because Obama has your back. But hey, liberals are only for themselves, so who gives a shit when a bunch of fudge packers get blown away, right Joe? They are just post birth abortions, outside the womb, 20 year old Fetus's.

Guy, you are the one who is obsesed with packing fudge... but here's the thing.

Mateen was a self-loathing gay man with mental health issues who was still able to buy a military grade weapon. THAT was the problem down in Florida. Obama has at least made a half-ass effort to try to fix that problem, but the NRA has blocked him.

Guy, you are the one who is obsesed with packing fudge... but here's the thing.

Mateen was a self-loathing gay man with mental health issues who was still able to buy a military grade weapon. THAT was the problem down in Florida. Obama has at least made a half-ass effort to try to fix that problem, but the NRA has blocked him.
I am not obsessed with fudge packing, as I cannot look at another man's Uranus and say "Boy does that look good". Nope doesn't work for me, maybe you Joe, but not me. Now lets go look at what you said about the lickspittle lapdog liberal media's understanding and reporting about Mateen being gay is totally wrong for then Obama looks like the feckless leader that he is. Lets look at a more fair and balanced report. Former co-worker says Orlando gunman was 'unhinged and unstable', went on racist, misogynistic rants | Fox News
The gunman who killed at least 50 people at an Orlando nightclub early Sunday was described by a former colleague as an "unhinged and unstable" person who repeatedly made racist, misogynist and homophobic remarks.

Actually, according to Clint Eastwood, we now have a pussy generation. Little work ethic, no family responsibility, no respect for law and order or the nation, no respect for the Constitution, and no military experience.

I am not obsessed with fudge packing, as I cannot look at another man's Uranus and say "Boy does that look good". Nope doesn't work for me,

Then why do you spend so much time talking about it, then? I mean seriously, you are like the vegetarian who just can't stop fucking talking about steak.

Now lets go look at what you said about the lickspittle lapdog liberal media's understanding and reporting about Mateen being gay is totally wrong for then Obama looks like the feckless leader that he is. Lets look at a more fair and balanced report.

Well, first, you beleive anything you hear on Fox News.

secondly, there were a lot of stories about Mateen being gay that actually kind of make sense. His Gay lover went to the press...

Orlando shooting: Gunman Omar Mateen was a closet homosexual, say friends - as wife faces charges after 'helping him scope out attack'

It's hard to imagine JFK running as a democrat today. "Ask not what your Country can do for you but what you can do for your Country" would be met with a rash of Flag burning.

It's hard to imagine JFK running as a democrat today. "Ask not what your Country can do for you but what you can do for your Country" would be met with a rash of Flag burning.

It's harder to imagine Ronald Reagan running as a Republican today... Compromising with Democrats, raising taxes, reforming social security... they'd call him a RINO today.

Clint Eastwood Rips 'Pussy Generation,' Says He'll Vote For Donald Trump
Clint Eastwood Rips ‘Pussy Generation,’ Says He’ll Vote For Donald Trump
“Everybody’s getting tired of political correctness.”
The liberal elite lickspittle lapdog media, must be pawing all over themselves on this one. Back in the day when a Liberal Democrat called Franklin Delano Roosevelt took US into WWII, we went to win. Today with such "PUSSIES" in charge we are spending $400,000,000 to have hostages released from Iran, yet 2 more hostages have been taken. Do we now pay $200,000,000 to have them released or do we go in with B-52's dropping hell from 50,000 feet? With the coward in chief, Muslim lover, I will say another ransom will be paid.

View attachment 84229
Reactionary nonsense.

Does America need to continually make war to please its John Waynes?
That greatest generation probably received more entitlements than any other generation in our history.

Forum List

Back