In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes-- 19,605 to 0

Explain this libs. Either it's vote fraud or massive racism on the part of black voters.

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes

POSTED: Monday, November 12, 2012, 5:30 AM
It's one thing for a Democratic presidential candidate to dominate a Democratic city like Philadelphia, but check out this head-spinning figure: In 59 voting divisions in the city, Mitt Romney received not one vote. Zero. Zilch.

"We have always had these dense urban corridors that are extremely Democratic," said Jonathan Rodden, a political science professor at Stanford University. "It's kind of an urban fact, and you are looking at the extreme end of it in Philadelphia."

Still, was there not one contrarian voter in those 59 divisions, where unofficial vote tallies have President Obama outscoring Romney by a combined 19,605 to 0?

The unanimous support for Obama in these Philadelphia neighborhoods - clustered in almost exclusively black sections of West and North Philadelphia - fertilizes fears of fraud, despite little hard evidence.

tumblr_mblx788tu81rn5b0zo1_400.gif

It's about hating a white man running for the White House. This is racism straight up and is nothing but a bunch of liberals that have their asses occupied. There is no way around that.

...:D

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Romney received just under 92,000 votes in the county. This particular thread is regarding certain districts within that county where neither McCain nor Romney received a vote.

What district did Romney get those votes in?

I don't know and I don't really give a fuck. I'm sure you can do some research and find out for yourself.

You don't know? How about shut the fuck up then?

What district did Romney get those votes in?

I don't know and I don't really give a fuck. I'm sure you can do some research and find out for yourself.

Why don't you try to make sense at some point in your life? Why does it matter where Romney got votes within Philadelphia? Obviously not within the 3.5% of precincts being discussed here.

Why don't you try to make sense at some point in your life? Why does it matter where Romney got votes within Philadelphia? Obviously not within the 3.5% of precincts being discussed here.

I asked you dumb ass, how many people voted for Bush in those districts, you said you didn't know. So shut the fuck up if you don't know as if you know now that Romney didn't get votes in those districts now.

I asked you dumb ass, how many people voted for Bush in those districts, you said you didn't know. So shut the fuck up if you don't know as if you know now that Romney didn't get votes in those districts now.

Nope, you never said anything about how many votes Bush received at the district level.

Well I will have to say it does look odd since Bush got 130,099 in 2004 against Kerry in Philadelphia County

http://www.seventy.org/Downloads/El... Results_for_Gen_Election_all candidates_.pdf
Rick Santorum got 67,452 for Senate in 2006
John McCain in 2008 got 117,221 votes in the same county

Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information
So what is wrong with this picture?

Nope, you never said anything about how many votes Bush received at the district level.

Well I will have to say it does look odd since Bush got 130,099 in 2004 against Kerry in Philadelphia County

http://www.seventy.org/Downloads/El... Results_for_Gen_Election_all candidates_.pdf
Rick Santorum got 67,452 for Senate in 2006
John McCain in 2008 got 117,221 votes in the same county

Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information
So what is wrong with this picture?
What the fuck is this?

If you don't know what the numbers are with Bush stop acting as if you know what the numbers are with Romney.
In other words shut the fuck up.

What the fuck is this?

If you don't know what the numbers are with Bush stop acting as if you know what the numbers are with Romney.

You said Bush got 130,099 in Philadelphia County in 2004. I responded that Romney got just under 92,000 votes in the same county this year. Not once did you mention anything about votes at the district level, maybe you should do some research into that.

What the fuck is this?

You said Bush got 130,099 in Philadelphia County in 2004. I responded that Romney got just under 92,000 votes in the same county this year. Not once did you mention anything about votes at the district level, maybe you should do some research into that.

Brainless you need to get off this discussion. Isn't that what this thread is about? Why don't you do some research since your too fucking clueless.
Face it Romney got votes there Bush Got them McCain got them. But Romney got 0

Forum List

Back