In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes-- 19,605 to 0

Link please.

St Lucie County Supervisor of Elections

St Lucie County Supervisor of Elections said:
note* - turnout percentages will show over 100% due to a two page ballot. the tabulation system (GEMS) provides voter turnout as equal to the total cards cast in the election divided by the number of registered voters. also note that some voters chose not to return by mail the second card containing the amendments.

Now would that have been so hard to research BEFORE you made your foolish claim about some "rumor you heard"?

Well hell, guess I missed the slcelections.com website, son of a gun. Are you working hard to turn yourself into a self-made prick? If so you can stop, you've already made it. Never said it was fact, shitbird.

I was born a prick. Thanks for asking though.

It took me, literally, less than 2 minutes to debunk your rumor. We have this thing called Google that you can use to find information in a rapid manner right at your fingertips.

Explain this libs. Either it's vote fraud or massive racism on the part of black voters.

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes

POSTED: Monday, November 12, 2012, 5:30 AM
It's one thing for a Democratic presidential candidate to dominate a Democratic city like Philadelphia, but check out this head-spinning figure: In 59 voting divisions in the city, Mitt Romney received not one vote. Zero. Zilch.

"We have always had these dense urban corridors that are extremely Democratic," said Jonathan Rodden, a political science professor at Stanford University. "It's kind of an urban fact, and you are looking at the extreme end of it in Philadelphia."

Still, was there not one contrarian voter in those 59 divisions, where unofficial vote tallies have President Obama outscoring Romney by a combined 19,605 to 0?

The unanimous support for Obama in these Philadelphia neighborhoods - clustered in almost exclusively black sections of West and North Philadelphia - fertilizes fears of fraud, despite little hard evidence.

May have and may not have been fraud. Did you notice margin of Mitt Romney's win in Utah, home of Mormons.

Lots of things went wrong on and leading to Election 2012, November 6, 2012:

In Pennsylvania, voting machines were found to be crediting Mitt Romney for votes cast for Barack Obama. In Galveston County, Texas, there was so much confusion during early hours of voting that the county judge had to extend voting until about 8:54PM. And in Texas days to November 6, conservative talk hosts were encouraging people who vote straight democrat party ticket to thereafter select Barack Obama on the ballot - action which would result in vote for Obama been cancelled.

I am glad Election 2012 is over and Decision 2012 is settled. I am especially glad to know that you, you and you, eventually understood that folks who believe rape is OK and believe rape victims should reward rapists with offspring are not friends to humans!

My most wonderful moment of Decision 2012 was seeing rapists and pro-rapists Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock ousted! Hooray for you!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Explain this libs. Either it's vote fraud or massive racism on the part of black voters.

It's one thing for a Democratic presidential candidate to dominate a Democratic city like Philadelphia, but check out this head-spinning figure: In 59 voting divisions in the city, Mitt Romney received not one vote. Zero. Zilch.

"We have always had these dense urban corridors that are extremely Democratic," said Jonathan Rodden, a political science professor at Stanford University. "It's kind of an urban fact, and you are looking at the extreme end of it in Philadelphia."

Still, was there not one contrarian voter in those 59 divisions, where unofficial vote tallies have President Obama outscoring Romney by a combined 19,605 to 0?

The unanimous support for Obama in these Philadelphia neighborhoods - clustered in almost exclusively black sections of West and North Philadelphia - fertilizes fears of fraud, despite little hard evidence.

Maybe Mitt should have campaigned in the projects, or at least had a get out the vote effort. I'm sure the Democrats were there doing GOTV.

So Romney gets about 6% of black votes overall. In some of the poorest, blackest neighborhoods in the country, he gets 0 votes in tiny census tracts. Not all that surprising. Has anyone compiled data from previous elections to compare to this election?

This is the tail end of the article in at Philly.com:

Clark struggled to recall anyone in his area who ever identified as a Republican. Though that is not something anyone would likely volunteer to a Democratic ward leader, Clark eventually remembered Lewis Harris, the GOP leader in the nearby 29th ward, and that rare species: an urban black Republican.

Harris, in an interview, said he works for the GOP mostly because he believes city neighborhoods need attention from both parties.

"I open the door to the community and let them be exposed to diversity in the political party," Harris said. "I want political community-based leverage."

Harris cast his vote for Romney, but he's also an Obama fan.

"I love both of those people," he said.

Nationally, 93 percent of African Americans voted for Obama, according to exit polls, so it's not surprising that in some parts of Philadelphia, the president did even better than that.

In the entire city, Obama got 85 percent of the vote. His worst showing was in South Philadelphia's 26th Ward. There, the president garnered 52.3 percent of the vote, compared to 46.6 percent for Romney.

Paula Terreri, 57, a 26th Ward Republican who describes herself as a devout Catholic, said outside the polls on Tuesday that she voted for Romney because she opposed abortion.

Many parts of Philadelphia and other big cities simply lack Republican voters, a fact of campaigning that has been true since Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal, Stanford University's Rodden said.

In 2008, McCain got zero votes in 57 Philadelphia voting divisions. That was a big increase from 2004, when George W. Bush was blanked in just five divisions.

As the first African American president, Obama held immense appeal to black voters, but skin color is only part of the story, said Mark Sawyer, a political science professor at UCLA.

Previous Republican candidates, including Richard Nixon and Jack Kemp, supported affirmative action and urban development, but their party has abandoned those stances, Sawyer said.

Romney's comments, including talking about people who want "more free stuff from the government" after a visit to the NAACP, only further distanced African Americans who felt the comments played to stereotypes about welfare, Sawyer said.

Inquirer Staff Writer Bob Warner contributed to this report.

The whole report can be read here:

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes - Philly.com

Much ado about absolutely nothing.

It's impossible to imagine anyone getting 0 Votes any where in this country. Sounds pretty fishy to me. You would think at least 1 asshole would have accidentally voted the wrong way lol.

Shit like this reminds of 3rd world dictatorships where they hold so called "free elections" in which the Despotic dictator somehow gets 100% of the vote.

lol

Yeah, I think there was another man with the name "Hussein" that used to get results like that.

In 2008, McCain got zero votes in 57 Philadelphia voting divisions. That was a big increase from 2004, when George W. Bush was blanked in just five divisions.

Fuckin Obama stole the 2008 election, too then, and obviously he tried to steal the 2004 election. That fuckin' commie is takin' ur cuntry away!

It's impossible to imagine anyone getting 0 Votes any where in this country. Sounds pretty fishy to me. You would think at least 1 asshole would have accidentally voted the wrong way lol.

Shit like this reminds of 3rd world dictatorships where they hold so called "free elections" in which the Despotic dictator somehow gets 100% of the vote.

lol

Yeah, I think there was another man with the name "Hussein" that used to get results like that.

McCain got the same treatment as did Bush--Obama didn't run against Bush. Let me guess; somehow the Dems forgot how to rig elections in 2000 and 2004...right?

I wish we had elections every day if this is the meltdown the right wing goes through when they lose.

Last edited:

lol

McCain got the same treatment as did Bush--Obama didn't run against Bush. Let me guess; somehow the Dems forgot how to rig elections in 2000 and 2004...right?

I wish we had elections every day if this is the meltdown the right wing goes through when they lose.

So we on the right have no rights to discuss the election and express how we feel about it because we are melting down?

Nahh... no meltdown here tootz.

Just amazed at what sore losers and sore winners you assholes can be.

I for one DID NOT gloat after 2010 elections... unike you, I have good character and a little bit of class.

Well I will have to say it does look odd since Bush got 130,099 in 2004 against Kerry in Philadelphia County

http://www.seventy.org/Downloads/El... Results_for_Gen_Election_all candidates_.pdf
Rick Santorum got 67,452 for Senate in 2006
John McCain in 2008 got 117,221 votes in the same county

Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information
So what is wrong with this picture?

So Romney gets about 6% of black votes overall. In some of the poorest, blackest neighborhoods in the country, he gets 0 votes in tiny census tracts. Not all that surprising. Has anyone compiled data from previous elections to compare to this election?

This is the tail end of the article in at Philly.com:

Clark struggled to recall anyone in his area who ever identified as a Republican. Though that is not something anyone would likely volunteer to a Democratic ward leader, Clark eventually remembered Lewis Harris, the GOP leader in the nearby 29th ward, and that rare species: an urban black Republican.

Harris, in an interview, said he works for the GOP mostly because he believes city neighborhoods need attention from both parties.

"I open the door to the community and let them be exposed to diversity in the political party," Harris said. "I want political community-based leverage."

Harris cast his vote for Romney, but he's also an Obama fan.

"I love both of those people," he said.

Nationally, 93 percent of African Americans voted for Obama, according to exit polls, so it's not surprising that in some parts of Philadelphia, the president did even better than that.

In the entire city, Obama got 85 percent of the vote. His worst showing was in South Philadelphia's 26th Ward. There, the president garnered 52.3 percent of the vote, compared to 46.6 percent for Romney.

Paula Terreri, 57, a 26th Ward Republican who describes herself as a devout Catholic, said outside the polls on Tuesday that she voted for Romney because she opposed abortion.

Many parts of Philadelphia and other big cities simply lack Republican voters, a fact of campaigning that has been true since Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal, Stanford University's Rodden said.

As the first African American president, Obama held immense appeal to black voters, but skin color is only part of the story, said Mark Sawyer, a political science professor at UCLA.

Previous Republican candidates, including Richard Nixon and Jack Kemp, supported affirmative action and urban development, but their party has abandoned those stances, Sawyer said.

Romney's comments, including talking about people who want "more free stuff from the government" after a visit to the NAACP, only further distanced African Americans who felt the comments played to stereotypes about welfare, Sawyer said.

Inquirer Staff Writer Bob Warner contributed to this report.

The whole report can be read here:

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes - Philly.com

Much ado about absolutely nothing.

That part about John McCain getting zero votes is bull shit he got 117,221 votes.

So we on the right have no rights to discuss the election and express how we feel about it because we are melting down?

Nahh... no meltdown here tootz.

Just amazed at what sore losers and sore winners you assholes can be.

I for one DID NOT gloat after 2010 elections... unike you, I have good character and a little bit of class.

I wasn't paying much attention in 2010 so I'll accept your word, for now. When you reject poll after poll based on wishful thinking, you set yourself up pal. You've earned your shame.

Well I will have to say it does look odd since Bush got 130,099 in 2004 against Kerry in Philadelphia County

http://www.seventy.org/Downloads/El... Results_for_Gen_Election_all candidates_.pdf

What are you talking about? Romney received just under 92,000 votes in the county. This particular thread is regarding certain districts within that county where neither McCain nor Romney received a vote.

What are you talking about? Romney received just under 92,000 votes in the county. This particular thread is regarding certain districts within that county where neither McCain nor Romney received a vote.

What district did Romney get those votes in?

What district did Romney get those votes in?

I don't know and I don't really give a fuck. I'm sure you can do some research and find out for yourself.

Forum List

Back