In 2017 guns accidentally killed fewer people than cars, poison, and even gravity....

Cars still kill more children under age one up to 14, accidentally, than guns do...

Guns....62

Cars....1,208

You just said cars kills more by accident.
Means accidents.
Guns are purposely used to kill.

Do you even know the differences?

Is this link differs from your propaganda? Bcoz this numbers tells me different story than yours.

Stats of the States - Firearm Mortality

Oh, the state firearm mortality rates....... they don't break down the deaths by murder and suicide...since the majority of those deaths are by suicide in many of those states...Like Alaska.....also, they don't show the major cities in those states that are controlled by mayors who are part of the democrat party...and their lax policies on locking up violent gun criminals.....two points that make your link useless......

2aguy. Don’t waste your breath. These liberal idiots only believe what CNN, and there corrupt party tells them. You and I have something no liberal has. Common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cars still kill more children under age one up to 14, accidentally, than guns do...

Guns....62

Cars....1,208

You just said cars kills more by accident.
Means accidents.
Guns are purposely used to kill.

Do you even know the differences?

Is this link differs from your propaganda? Bcoz this numbers tells me different story than yours.

Stats of the States - Firearm Mortality
He also idiotically ignores how much more cars are used each year compared to how much guns are used each year.

It’s a moronic comparison and it’s moronic to keep arguing it ... yet he does anyway.

Agree.

Forum List

Back