In 2014 and 2016...

You fuckchits voted for Obama when you wasted your vote on the other progressive Mitt Romney. Give up, your party is done, you can't even beat a President with unpopular wars, high debt, mass welfare and mass UE.

It's hard to overcome media bias. :eusa_whistle:

You mean like when the candidates I like don't even get invited to debates or put in polling so most people don't even know they exist? Yeah I know all about it... If a real conservative were allowed in the Media then the Republican party would have died that much sooner.

Let me guess in 3 ½ years Santorum the gay hating progressive liberal will be the New McCain/Mitt… And the Reps will blame anyone and everyone for why they lost over looking at themselves, just like Obama does.

You fuckchits voted for Obama when you wasted your vote on the other progressive Mitt Romney. Give up, your party is done, you can't even beat a President with unpopular wars, high debt, mass welfare and mass UE.

It's hard to overcome media bias. :eusa_whistle:

You mean like when the candidates I like don't even get invited to debates or put in polling so most people don't even know they exist? Yeah I know all about it... If a real conservative were allowed in the Media then the Republican party would have died that much sooner.

Let me guess in 3 ½ years Santorum the gay hating progressive liberal will be the New McCain/Mitt… And the Reps will blame anyone and everyone for why they lost over looking at themselves, just like Obama does.

Sorry your party can't get a foot in the door, dude. We have a two party system, and have to play with the two viable parties. Don't be a hater.

Forum List

Back