In 1976 Trump Housing In Maryland Was So Deplorable Trumps Father Was Arrested

My grandfather was a card cheat, a horse thief, and I'm pretty sure a whoremonger.

280px-Warner_Brothers_television_westerns_stars_1959.JPG

What's your point?

Itā€™s more than a little ironic that Donald Trump attacked Baltimore for impoverished conditions. Some of Donald Trumpā€™s wealth (and the wealth of son-in-law Jared Kushner, too) came from owning and operating squalid housing in Maryland. In fact, the Maryland properties owned by the Trump Organization were so bad that Donald Trumpā€™s own father was arrested in 1976 when he flew there to meet with local officials.

Although Jared Kushner has stepped down from his family company while heā€™s doing whatever it is he does in the White House, his shares of the company business are in a trust, which is said to be valued at $600 million. Yes, low-income and Section 8 housing have been very, very good to Kushner and Trumpā€”both of whom are partially responsible for the poor conditions of Baltimore and Maryland housing over the years.

In 1976, Trump-owned housing in Maryland was so deplorable that Trump's father was arrested
And democrats have ownership of the most rat infested places on earth.. why?

Itā€™s more than a little ironic that Donald Trump attacked Baltimore for impoverished conditions. Some of Donald Trumpā€™s wealth (and the wealth of son-in-law Jared Kushner, too) came from owning and operating squalid housing in Maryland. In fact, the Maryland properties owned by the Trump Organization were so bad that Donald Trumpā€™s own father was arrested in 1976 when he flew there to meet with local officials.

Although Jared Kushner has stepped down from his family company while heā€™s doing whatever it is he does in the White House, his shares of the company business are in a trust, which is said to be valued at $600 million. Yes, low-income and Section 8 housing have been very, very good to Kushner and Trumpā€”both of whom are partially responsible for the poor conditions of Baltimore and Maryland housing over the years.

In 1976, Trump-owned housing in Maryland was so deplorable that Trump's father was arrested
So blacks moved in amd rats and maggots appeared as the nieghborhood went squalid, right?

So what's the point?

So Trump's father is to blame for deplorable housing in Baltimore in the 70's but democrat rep. Cummings gets a pass for representing the district for 25 years while conditions got worse? How does that work? If what I heard it true it seems that people from Honduras seek asylum in the U.S. because of the violence and chaos in their own country but the murder and violent crime rate in Baltimore is higher than the entire country of Honduras. Where do people of Baltimore go to seek asylum?

So Trump's father is to blame for deplorable housing in Baltimore in the 70's but democrat rep. Cummings gets a pass for representing the district for 25 years while conditions got worse? How does that work? If what I heard it true it seems that people from Honduras seek asylum in the U.S. because of the violence and chaos in their own country but the murder and violent crime rate in Baltimore is higher than the entire country of Honduras. Where do people of Baltimore go to seek asylum?

If you don't see the irony of Trump calling Baltimore a "shithole", while his sin-in-law is a Baltimore slumlord, it becomes obvious that your head is so far up Trump's ass that you simply cannot see anything but Trump's shit.

If you don't see the irony of Trump calling Baltimore a "shithole", while his sin-in-law is a Baltimore slumlord, it becomes obvious that your head is so far up Trump's ass that you simply cannot see anything but Trump's shit.

We all knew that was coming, didn't we?
Just read about Kushner property allegedly not living up to code. No mention that they constantly try to fix up the property, only to have the inhabitants destroy it as fast as it's fixed.

The Mango Menace took up where his filthy slumlord father left off.

Two peas in a pod.

My grandfather was a card cheat, a horse thief, and I'm pretty sure a whoremonger.

280px-Warner_Brothers_television_westerns_stars_1959.JPG

What's your point?
Why am I not surprised?

My grandfather was an upstanding family man, church leader, home builder and upstanding businessman in his community.

I miss him to this day.

No wonder you people are Trump-worshippers, he's familiar to you.

1976 and now it is 2019... So are you saying that 43 years the Democratic Mayors could not recover from Trump father?

We all knew that was coming, didn't we?
Just read about Kushner property allegedly not living up to code. No mention that they constantly try to fix up the property, only to have the inhabitants destroy it as fast as it's fixed.

I know. It is tough being a multi-billionaire slumlord. You can't catch an even break. but tell us. Just where did you get this information about them tearing up the property as fast as he repaired it?

Yeah......you don't like his dad either......and we aren't talking about some commercial property in Baltimore when we are talking the democrats running the entire city since 1967.........

LMAO. Hey why stop there? I heard Donald Trump's Great Great Grandfather Jebediah Trump ran a general store and overcharged people for flour. :eek-52:

I heard the Trump family, back in Germany, didn't trade fairly at the year festival during the 1600s.

Forum List

Back