In 1965 an unforgettable warning broadcast for all to hear 53 yrs later it's sadly come true

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In 1965 an unforgettable warning was broadcast for all to hear: 53 years later, it’s sadly come true – LipjaniNews

I use to listen to Paul Harvey with my mom in the 70s. He is very accurate on everything he says. All the things he mentioned 53 years ago are exactly what’s going on NOW!

Sometimes it takes one thing to make that light go off in someone, the light needed to see the laid out plan to take America down. It's so complicated to teach someone how to pick up on it and see it all. The challenge you can't teach people is how to wake up; they have to have that just right something which causes that Uh huh moment scenario.

Somewhere it works , has worked, and will work but only for those who bother to watch and learn even when it's like Eeeh , or the title is this or that the title doesn't always tell all.

Trump needs to eradicate the public education system and replace it with one that educates instead of indoctrinates.

• Banned
Trump needs to eradicate the public education system and replace it with one that educates instead of indoctrinates.

Oh that is perfect! And teaches them How to think not what to . think.

Gosh. I grew up listening to Paul Harvey. My parents listened to his show, so by default I heard it.

Oddly enough, I just watched that video a while back. Maybe a couple of weeks ago. He nailed it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back