In 1914 the population of palestine was

Matthew,Matthew,Matthew so by your analogy, you then imply that if various nations say Russia,China,Mexico,Canada....(.plus a load of mercenaries that Israel for example like to use) decide to attack the US,that they can keep any land they invade and capture and its as easy as that??????????Remembering that you cannot fight a WAR on 4 sides.

And YET YOU HELP ISRAEL WITH TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF "AID"(ARMS MAINLY) every year,so in effect the US are in a partnership with ISRAEL as it is,well it would be,being as the USA is the 2nd STATE of ISRAEL.

NO Matt,your mutterings will not do...not for a peaceful resolution.........Maybe in the future YOU don't mind, only being able to speak Russian or Chinese because you may get what you wish for,if you keep thinking like you do....IT WILL BE AS EASY AS THAT..as you say.:cool:
The honest truth is who ever that can hold the ground with there military strength should have it. It is as easy as that.

If Israel is powerful enough to beat all the arab nations, which they beat Syria, Egypt, like a rented mule and could of taken a lot more land. Why should they have to give up a inch of land? The winner gets the spoils.

NO America shouldn't help them---it is not OUR PLACE. I think America needs to hold onto its land before it loses it to Mexico, which it will if it is not careful.

If Palestine wants land then it can beat Israel back.

America should focus on America and make sure it holds into its southwest, and Israel, and the other nations of the world should do the same.

Last edited:
Matthew,Matthew,Matthew so by your analogy, you then imply that if various nations say Russia,China,Mexico,Canada....(.plus a load of mercenaries that Israel for example like to use) decide to attack the US,that they can keep any land they invade and capture and its as easy as that??????????Remembering that you cannot fight a WAR on 4 sides.

And YET YOU HELP ISRAEL WITH TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF "AID"(ARMS MAINLY) every year,so in effect the US are in a partnership with ISRAEL as it is,well it would be,being as the USA is the 2nd STATE of ISRAEL.

NO Matt,your mutterings will not do...not for a peaceful resolution.........Maybe in the future YOU don't mind, only being able to speak Russian or Chinese because you may get what you wish for,if you keep thinking like you do....IT WILL BE AS EASY AS THAT..as you say.:cool:
The honest truth is who ever that can hold the ground with there military strength should have it. It is as easy as that.

If Israel is powerful enough to beat all the arab nations, which they beat Syria, Egypt, like a rented mule and could of taken a lot more land. Why should they have to give up a inch of land? The winner gets the spoils.

NO America shouldn't help them---it is not OUR PLACE. I think America needs to hold onto its land before it loses it to Mexico, which it will if it is not careful.

America should focus on America and make sure it holds into its southwest, and Israel, and the other nations of the world should do the same.

Theliq, the Muslim/Palestinian ArseLicking Loser is not only a Delusional Freak......he is also a genuine LYING Piece of Shit.

Theliq's transparent BULLSHIT is for all the rational non-LIEberrhoidal people (and even they might) OBVIOUSLY determine is BIZARRE UNSUBSTANTIATED, FALSIFIED NONSENSE !!!

But, being a dedicated Muslim/Palestinian ArseLicking Freak, and a delusional whackjob, he will, apparently, continue to inundate the thread with his TRANSPARENT CRAPPOLA.

Mike,stop defending the indefencible.........you are better than that:clap2::cool:

Theliq aka The Muslim/Palistinian ArseLicker:

I never claimed the Whackjob Ahmadinnejad was a fucking Arab.

I know that fucking MUSLIM Iranians are not fucking Arabs.

But BOTH Arabs and Iranians are fucking MUSLIMS !!!

So, either learn how to read with the ability to think, or don't be an ignorant arsehole who assumes that BOTH Arabs and Iranians are NOTMUSLIMS.

The facts are clear and my previous TWO posts: One by me, the other by me quoting the Japanese chap Sagamori UNEQUIVOCALLY PROVE YOU TO BE FULL OF SHIT !!!

Speaking of not adding much to a discussion. Why bother with the rhetoric and the insults if your argument is that strong? Yours isn't even light-hearted, its pretty offensive and makes you difficult to take serious.

Mike

I am merely responding to continual bullshit on this obvious issue.

And, since you can't understand that, all I can say to a fucktard like you is go fuck yourself and join the Muslim/Palestinian ArseLicking Loser, however partially, to give this delusional freak some support by equating irrefutable evidence (even in a small measure) to his transparent crappola.

Last edited:
Theliq aka The Muslim/Palistinian ArseLicker:

I never claimed the Whackjob Ahmadinnejad was a fucking Arab.

I know that fucking MUSLIM Iranians are not fucking Arabs.

But BOTH Arabs and Iranians are fucking MUSLIMS !!!

So, either learn how to read with the ability to think, or don't be an ignorant arsehole who assumes that BOTH Arabs and Iranians are NOTMUSLIMS.

The facts are clear and my previous TWO posts: One by me, the other by me quoting the Japanese chap Sagamori UNEQUIVOCALLY PROVE YOU TO BE FULL OF SHIT !!!

Speaking of not adding much to a discussion. Why bother with the rhetoric and the insults if your argument is that strong? Yours isn't even light-hearted, its pretty offensive and makes you difficult to take serious.

Mike

I am merely responding to continual bullshit on this obvious issue.

And, since you can't understand that, all I can say to a fucktard like you is go fuck yourself and join the Muslim/Palestinian ArseLicking Loser, however partially, to give this delusional freak some support by equating irrefutable evidence (even in a small measure) to his transparent crappola.

You're impressive. Your abilitiy to avoid constructive debate is depressing, apparently you suck at life.

See how easy that was. I didn't do anything constructive in this post. That's pretty close to what you do every time. You like?

Mike

Why do you even bother to post on this subject when you apparently have no idea what you're talking about? Only in your mind does 3 billion per year in aid equal trillions. You're clueless on the subject move on to something to you actuallysomething know about:eusa_eh:

Thanks for that correction Jroc,I get carried away at times......having lived in Israel on two occassions,I have a reasonable grasp of things Israel..........putting the Palestinian issue aside for a moment Israel like most Democracies changes Political Parties at elections often only by a small percentage.....You have the Secular and Religious,often at loggerheads like every bouyant society,don't think for a moment its completely harmonious.

One thing they all want is to live in Peace with their Palestinian cousins,the problem is mainly the religious Right.....Like Hamas(a political party)they wish to see the banishment or worse of their foe.

The Jewish nation with the inclusion of US help... wanted the Palestinians to have open and free elections,which the Palestinians did...and at that time elected Hamas in the Gaza Strip...much to the consternation of both Israel and the US..but you can't have it both ways,they did what was asked of them,not forgetting of course that Hamas was supported by both Israel and the US(arms and expertise)in the beginning,hoping that they would be a foil against Yasser Arafat/Al-Fatah....all it created was the first intafada against Israel...this was a horrible mis- calculation by Is/US and only made matters worse.

It made matters far worse for the Gaza Palestinians as they now have to live in fear,intimidation and dread as THEIR lives and hopes have been destroyed by those amongst them who essentially are terrorists,terrorists to Israel and to the Palestinian people......when folk foulmouth the everyday Palestinians,little do they realize that they are between a rock and an anvil. Maybe I have not elucidated clearly but my support is for Israel and the Palestinian people...NOT HAMAS or their Ilk..to be continued as I fly to KL for the day

Why do you even bother to post on this subject when you apparently have no idea what you're talking about? Only in your mind does 3 billion per year in aid equal trillions. You're clueless on the subject move on to something to you actuallysomething know about:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
No I don't but have been there a couple of times.....I'd dislike to be a Palestinian living there though,talk about 3rd class citizens in their own land.theliq
Do you live there? Just wait till those there tell you how to live. See how you like it then.
Israel is not the palestinians land, they are the invaders. God promised Israel to Abraham not the false prophet pedophile mohamed.

Well the Jewish nation was actually founded by David (King David) of Goliath fame,who incidentally joined forces with the Phillisines to defeat Saul the leader of the Jews at the time...methinks you need to read up on early Jewish history before making such absurd comments,like most Americans you only know either a smattering of history or none at all. I'm theliq..I kick ass because I'm right and I can and I do.:cool::clap2::clap2:
No I don't but have been there a couple of times.....I'd dislike to be a Palestinian living there though,talk about 3rd class citizens in their own land.theliq
Do you live there? Just wait till those there tell you how to live. See how you like it then.
Israel is not the palestinians land, they are the invaders. God promised Israel to Abraham not the false prophet pedophile mohamed.

Last edited:
Well the Jewish nation was actually founded by David (King David) of Goliath fame,who incidentally joined forces with the Phillisines to defeat Saul the leader of the Jews at the time...methinks you need to read up on early Jewish history before making such absurd comments,like most Americans you only know either a smattering of history or none at all. I'm theliq..I kick ass because I'm right and I can and I do.:cool::clap2::clap2:

:doubt: Umm....You've been wrong on most of your posts on this thread, So whose "ass are you kicking" again? also one post you say you've lived in Israel, another you said you've "been there a couple of times" I think your full of shit:cuckoo:

Well, while the estimates vary considerably, it is fact that some number of Jews lived in Palestine before 1914.

The number was small in comparison to the number of non-Jews who lived there, of course.

Why does it matter now?

I don't really think it does.

By your response Jroc you must be feeling my doc martins belting your sorry ass,its obvious you have never been to Israel and you know zilch about Jewish history,as for me,well I have clearly been to Israel but you methinks not.
Much like most of your prose,you are ill informed and by virtue of your ignorance have little of any accuracy on this subject. Shame really because unlike that filth Guantanamo,you seem to be a reasonable guy...steve aka the ASS KICKER:cool::clap2::clap2:

:doubt: Umm....You've been wrong on most of your posts on this thread, So whose "ass are you kicking" again? also one post you say you've lived in Israel, another you said you've "been there a couple of times" I think your full of shit:cuckoo:

Excellent comment editec,and so true...steve:cool:
Well, while the estimates vary considerably, it is fact that some number of Jews lived in Palestine before 1914.

The number was small in comparison to the number of non-Jews who lived there, of course.

Why does it matter now?

I don't really think it does.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, as a matter of fact. That is how war works. Most of the time that does not happen in modern days because the land would be too devastated and the populous to ingrained in their own nationality and, above all, the new land would be almost impossible to defend if it was not already sharing a border. What is Russia going to do with Colorado?

The US conquered land in the Mexican war. All land today came from conquered lands in the past. It is how war works.

By your response Jroc you must be feeling my doc martins belting your sorry ass,its obvious you have never been to Israel and you know zilch about Jewish history,as for me,well I have clearly been to Israel but you methinks not.
Much like most of your prose,you are ill informed and by virtue of your ignorance have little of any accuracy on this subject. Shame really because unlike that filth Guantanamo,you seem to be a reasonable guy...steve aka the ASS KICKER:cool::clap2::clap2:

Reread the thread idiot. Your posts are pretty much all wrong. Congrats at least your consistent:clap2:

Jroc well one of us is wrong,your good on one liners but crap on substance,here is to your improvement....and so say a lot of folk. You must STOP taking things personally,such an American traite.steve:cool:

Reread the thread idiot. Your posts are pretty much all wrong. Congrats at least your consistent:clap2:

Forum List

Back