In 1914 the population of palestine was

Mike,stop defending the indefencible.........you are better than that:clap2::cool:
GOD you are a total heathen.......and an idiot to boot.......how could any rational person dialogue with you,other than some white BOY.......who is of the same ILK????????

I note with much mirth.....how at the end of this SPEW,you brought in the President of Iran....who is Persian not Arabic....Gautama you are a DOPE:cuckoo::cool::cool:

You realize that your statement is equally as idiotic?

Mike

Mike,stop defending the indefencible.........you are better than that:clap2::cool:
GOD you are a total heathen.......and an idiot to boot.......how could any rational person dialogue with you,other than some white BOY.......who is of the same ILK????????

I note with much mirth.....how at the end of this SPEW,you brought in the President of Iran....who is Persian not Arabic....Gautama you are a DOPE:cuckoo::cool::cool:

Mike

Theliq aka The Muslim/Palistinian ArseLicker:

I never claimed the Whackjob Ahmadinnejad was a fucking Arab.

I know that fucking MUSLIM Iranians are not fucking Arabs.

But BOTH Arabs and Iranians are fucking MUSLIMS !!!

So, either learn how to read with the ability to think, or don't be an ignorant arsehole who assumes that BOTH Arabs and Iranians are NOTMUSLIMS.

The facts are clear and my previous TWO posts: One by me, the other by me quoting the Japanese chap Sagamori UNEQUIVOCALLY PROVE YOU TO BE FULL OF SHIT !!!

Mike

I wasn't defending anyone. I was pointing out that when you say things like that it takes away from your argument. I know it can be frustrating to argue with people, especially when they make incendiary comments or are obtuse but the language you used cheapens your argument it doesn't add to it. We're all guilty of it, I've done it... and usually (I haven't been here long but in 4000+posts at another place) the people who want to see honest debate will call you on it.

Mike

Mike

So, either learn how to read with the ability to think, or don't be an ignorant arsehole who assumes that BOTH Arabs and Iranians are NOTMUSLIMS.

The facts are clear and my previous TWO posts: One by me, the other by me quoting the Japanese chap Sagamori UNEQUIVOCALLY PROVE YOU TO BE FULL OF SHIT !!!

Speaking of not adding much to a discussion. Why bother with the rhetoric and the insults if your argument is that strong? Yours isn't even light-hearted, its pretty offensive and makes you difficult to take serious.

Mike

Look Mike,if I'm attacked then I always give a back hander,yes your right it does demean me but I realised that these guys were foulmouthed recalcitant morons and impossible to dialogue with because their comments were incendiary and totally inaccurate.

Look most Americans are Great Folk,I know that from first hand expierence...You are right I was very churlish,again thanks for reminding me,to behave Mike..steve:cool:

Mike

I wasn't defending anyone. I was pointing out that when you say things like that it takes away from your argument. I know it can be frustrating to argue with people, especially when they make incendiary comments or are obtuse but the language you used cheapens your argument it doesn't add to it. We're all guilty of it, I've done it... and usually (I haven't been here long but in 4000+posts at another place) the people who want to see honest debate will call you on it.

Mike

Really Guantanimo,The majority of Arabs living in Israel are in fact Christian Arabs.....and you are really showing that you cannot comprehend as I have clealy stated that I support both the Israelis and the Palestinians.

Now Ahmadinejad,he is one BAD S.O.A.Bitch,I'll grant you that......Arse Licker,well I don't think so,why would you use a term like that??????????its almost as bad and disrespectful as that horrible term Mother Fckuer...!!! that Americans use so much...steve:cool: Guant just moderate your swearing

Mike

Really Guantanimo,The majority of Arabs living in Israel are in fact Christian Arabs.....and you are really showing that you cannot comprehend as I have clealy stated that I support both the Israelis and the Palestinians.

Now Ahmadinejad,he is one BAD S.O.A.Bitch,I'll grant you that......Arse Licker,well I don't think so,why would you use a term like that??????????its almost as bad and disrespectful as that horrible term Mother Fckuer...!!! that Americans use so much...steve:cool: Guant just moderate your swearing

I repeat what I stated above which in summary is unequivocal proof that you, Theliq as a Muslim/Palestinian Arselicker, areFULL OF SHIT !!!

There is a following addendum: In the post previous to the above, you faked your surprise that I brought in the Whackjob Ahmadinejad as though I brought in Mao Tse Tung when discussing the price of penguins in Antarctica !!!.

Actually, the PSYCHO Ahmadinejad (and his Whackjob Theological mentors of Iran), although not Arabs, are MUSLIMS. And, represent a more effective threat against Israel than any of the Arabs who ALSO threaten the TOTAL ANNIHILATION of Israel as a Nation and as a people !!!

THAT is why I mentioned the Psycho Ahmadinejad in my post previous to the post quoted above.

All your obfuscating CAMELSHIT about Arabs living in Israel as being Christian Arabs, and your everlasting love of the Palestinians AND ISRAELIS ........ is IRRELEVANT even if true ...... which it is palpably isn't.

As stated..... your transparent crap is a Mt. Everest of TRANSPARENT CAMELSHIT !!!

Last edited:

Wrong.... Where did you get that idea? Christians are a small minority in Israel...

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population[vague] as of 2005 was 76.2% Jewish, 16.1% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.6% Druze, with the remaining 4.0% not classified by religion.[2]

Israel has no entrenched constitution, but freedom of religion is anchored in law

Religion in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look Mike,if I'm attacked then I always give a back hander,yes your right it does demean me but I realised that these guys were foulmouthed recalcitant morons and impossible to dialogue with because their comments were incendiary and totally inaccurate.

Look most Americans are Great Folk,I know that from first hand expierence...You are right I was very churlish,again thanks for reminding me,to behave Mike..steve:cool:

Mike

We're cool. Just wanted to remind you that I'm better than your average American-- I'm Texan.

Mike

Last edited:

Mike

We're cool. Just wanted to remind you that I'm better than your average American-- I'm Texan.

Mike

Better? Definitely not smarter! When Texas was admitted to the union they had the option of breaking up into 5 states and would therefore have had 10 senators. They settled for 2! 'Nuff said. :cool:

Wrong.... Where did you get that idea? Christians are a small minority in Israel...

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population[vague] as of 2005 was 76.2% Jewish, 16.1% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.6% Druze, with the remaining 4.0% not classified by religion.[2]

Israel has no entrenched constitution, but freedom of religion is anchored in law

Religion in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jroc effectively squelches the transparent, arrant, BULLSHIT of Theliq.

The Muslim/Palestinian Arse Licker Theliq is a contemptible LIAR, in addition to all of his other mendacious agenda.

His claim that the Arabs in Israel (and Israel by implication means "Palestine") are CHRISTIANS is BIZZARE, TRANSPARENT BULLSHIT !!!

I'll even offer an additional FACT:

HUNDREDS ofChristian (supposedly Arab) Families, especially their MOTHERS would NOT groom their beloved children to become suicide bombers, and weep torrents of tears from joy to suffer the HORROR of ETERNAL HELL which the Christian Dogma states is the fate of those that commit suicide.....and the suicide bombers !!!

However with the fucking Muslims, being a suicide-bomber freak for the cause of Allah.........which according to these Bloodthirsty Fanatical Muslim Shitheads ........ is the ANNIHILATION of ISRAEL & ITS PEOPLE ........results in AN ETERNITY OF BEING BONGED OUTA ONE'S MIND & FUCKING 72 VIRGINS WHILE WALLOWING IN MYRRH AND INCENSE !!!

Now, you fucking LIAR, Theliq ......how do you answer Jroc's facts about the religious composition of Israel.......and my example regarding the hundreds of whackjob SUPPOSEDLY "CHRISTIAN" SUICIDE BOMBERS ?!?!?

Go flush yourself down the nearest toilet bowl.

You're done, arsehole.

did those bolded words get yer RAGE out, you fucking idiot?

:rofl:

Shitgun,

Your vacuous, meaningless BULLLSHIT that does not negate a single fact provided by Jroc & me is proof enough that you are not only a fucking congenital idiot.......but a Piece of Shit as well.

YOU SHOULD BE DEPORTED FROM THE USA with your sidekick Joc...as YOU are clearly UNAMERICAN..........YOU ARE MENTALLY UNBALANCED AND A BULLSHIT ARTIST:cuckoo: A:eusa_liar: AND YOU:eusa_whistle:BULLSHIT UP YOUR OWN ASS....work it out,. you bloody filthy foulmouth:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Your brain is full of :clap2::clap2::clap2::cool:as always one step ahead...........

Shitgun,

Your vacuous, meaningless BULLLSHIT that does not negate a single fact provided by Jroc & me is proof enough that you are not only a fucking congenital idiot.......but a Piece of Shit as well.

The honest truth is who ever that can hold the ground with there military strength should have it. It is as easy as that.

If Israel is powerful enough to beat all the arab nations, which they beat Syria, Egypt, like a rented mule and could of taken a lot more land. Why should they have to give up a inch of land? The winner gets the spoils.

NO America shouldn't help them---it is not OUR PLACE. I think America needs to hold onto its land before it loses it to Mexico, which it will if it is not careful.

If Palestine wants land then it can beat Israel back.

America should focus on America and make sure it holds into its southwest, and Israel, and the other nations of the world should do the same.

Last edited:
YUK...Soggy in NOLA......you make a bad lover...just saying:cool:
If you talking to me,then you want to watch your MOUTH:cool:

Please return to your Nazi rally and leave us the fuck alone.

It's NOT really amazing that this Muslim/Palestinian ArseLicking Piece of Shit, theliq, can only respond to the MULTIPLE CHECKMATES to his patently idiotic attempts to justify the Muslim/Palistinian cause with some sort of meaningless slur on Soggy in Nola which is not only BIZARRE, WITHOUT ANY MERIT, but also TOTALLY IRRELEVANT to the issue.

Last edited:
The honest truth is who ever that can hold the ground with there military strength should have it. It is as easy as that.

If Israel is powerful enough to beat all the arab nations, which they beat Syria, Egypt, like a rented mule and could of taken a lot more land. Why should they have to give up a inch of land? The winner gets the spoils.

NO America shouldn't help them---it is not OUR PLACE. I think America needs to hold onto its land before it loses it to Mexico, which it will if it is not careful.

America should focus on America and make sure it holds into its southwest, and Israel, and the other nations of the world should do the same.

Matthew,

The only point of disagreement I have with you is that if the so-called "Palestinians" call on their fucking IslamoFascist PIECE OF SHIT allies that threaten Israel DAILY with the threat of TOTAL ANNIHILATION as a Nation and a People ....... then America SHOULD NOT leave its ONLY True Ally in the Mid East to defend itself from the COMBINED FUCKING ISLAMOFASCIST MUSLIMS (that includes Iran) as well as the fucked up (Muslim) Arabs.

That is a yes and no really. Sure, I am against the US acting as world police and want to see much of those efforts brought back to bear on our own problems but you have also got to remember that we DO have international interests that play into this as well. One of those just might be keeping Israel in place so that the Arab nations stay focused over there instead of over here or that a united middle east under a theocratic government would be a tremendous problem not just for us but for the entire world. Isolationism is not a good thing and we learned our lesson in world war 2 about that type of policy and the dangers it comes with.

Forum List

Back