in 1 year, wikileaks has brought more freedom to the ME than 20 years of USA bombings

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Interesting to think about. Instead of trying to 'give' people democracy, all it took was wikileaks outing corrupt leaders in and around the ME and huge uprisings occur. These are of course internal uprisings vs forced revolts due to standing foreign armies in a country.

When the history books are written I think wikileaks will be seen as modern day heros

i'm not from arkansaw and i still married my sister.

Last edited:
Interesting to think about. Instead of trying to 'give' people democracy, all it took was wikileaks outing corrupt leaders in and around the ME and huge uprisings occur. These are of course internal uprisings vs forced revolts due to standing foreign armies in a country.

When the history books are written I think wikileaks will be seen as modern day heros

Hillary Clinton ordered diplomats to spy on UN and people said she should resign. That was priceless.

Democracy?

Are you smokin what you growin?

Democracy will not replace these dictators. Theocracy will. And instead of the dictator keeping people in line by being brutal, the tribal conflics will start up and they will get back to killing each other.

On the bright side, they may be to busy killing each other to do us any more harm.

Forum List

Back