Imus Sucks!!!

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I hadn't heard him for years until I heard him today. I never liked him before, but now his voice is weak and he can't really even carry on a conversation. He was interviewing a guy and just babbling on and on and not making any sense.

He sounds like he is dying.

Oh well...I guess it doesn't really matter to me. I just feel bad for his employer and all of the suckas that listen to him.

I could never understand how that guy ever had a fanbase at all! THE most lousy radio host I have ever heard. Never even laughed at anything he did, (what I have heard). Then he did say something funny and he got fired! LOL

I could never understand how that guy ever had a fanbase at all! THE most lousy radio host I have ever heard. Never even laughed at anything he did, (what I have heard). Then he did say something funny and he got fired! LOL

Them nappy-headed hos got the best of him!

He's a walking advertisement for anything but funny and that's supposed to be how he makes his living.

Is he even walking btw?

I hadn't heard him for years until I heard him today. I never liked him before, but now his voice is weak and he can't really even carry on a conversation. He was interviewing a guy and just babbling on and on and not making any sense.

He sounds like he is dying.

Oh well...I guess it doesn't really matter to me. I just feel bad for his employer and all of the suckas that listen to him.

I don't care for him either. I care even less for his wife, Deirdre. I do admire the hands on work and monetary contributions they offer to dying children. Highly commendable.

Forum List

Back