Imus coming to TV!

119569839569.thumbnail+mcs.jpg

To save you trouble in a weeks time maybe I should tell you that Foxnews also hired John Stossel

Fox Business News.

Fox Business News has been an absolute bust, garnering something like 6000 viewers at any given time. It was supposed to challenge CNBC but they have failed miserably. The fact that they are going with Imus, instead of, you know, "business," says that they're pretty much giving up.

Hey if the Liberal creeps hate him,you know he has to be good. I'll check him out and give him a chance. I never watched him on MSLSD but then again no one watches that train wreck they call a network. lol! Hey Free Speech is wonderful. I'll give him a chance.

imus has been on tv...rfd...has carried him since he lost his job due to the nappy ho's remark....

so how is this news?

did you catch what that stupid hateful guy Bill Mahr said about the "Hoe in the garden" where's the outrage?

willow i dont watch maher or miller....rarely the daily show....

so what you bitching about ho's in the garden...and what became of the first lady's garden?

willow i dont watch maher or miller....rarely the daily show....

so what you bitching about ho's in the garden...and what became of the first lady's garden?

yes, he made some damn low class remark about the first lady with the "hoe in the garden" not a peep of outrage anywhere. if that had been a conservative the shit would still be flying.

i am just amused by people pretending to be imus fans...yet thinking he has been gone from tv...or perhaps i am the only real hick here...who watches rfd....

i am just amused by people pretending to be imus fans...yet thinking he has been gone from tv...or perhaps i am the only real hick here...who watches rfd....

what is rfd? I guess I don't watch it either. Don't watch Imus either. Just see news clips about him. and of course he is of interest because of the beat down he took, he is the standard by which all others are measured and we once again come up with a "double standard"

Where were the libtards when Jamie Foxx suggested that 16 year old Miley Cyrus "make a sex tape and grow up. Get like Britney Spears and do some heroin. Do like Lindsay Lohan … and get some crack in your pipe …"?

Don Imus will be a valuable asset to FBN as will John Stossel, I congratulate both.

Forum List

Back