Imus attacks Limbaugh: ‘He’s an insincere pig, pill-popping pinhead’ gutless coward'

Maybe he was upset because Limbaugh didn't call Ms. Fluke a nappy headed ho.......:dunno:

Imus should apologize...Again. He's such a wuss.

Not this time, Imus is a pit bull in attacking Rush.

Damn... calling Rush all those names and a punk to boot! No one of such prominence or stature has ever widely broadcast such a veracious attack on Rush like that. Bravo!

Imus is a pathetic old wuss. He should just do the right thing and apologize. That's what he's good at.

So is Rush..

The man apologized. What more do you want from him? And since when have you hateful Left-Bots ever supported apologizing after making insulting comments? You cretins even went after Palin's children for God's sake. So spare us all this faux outrage. The man apologized. I know you want to milk it somemore, but that's just too bad. It's over.

The man apologized because he realized he was going to lose his sponsors.

Prior to apologizing, he did in fact double-down, twice.

So, he can apologize all he wants, people now know what a sexist asshole the guy really is.

And until he makes a real effort to make up for what he did, instead of using some "apology" he makes as a platform to attack his political opponents, he's just not going to be forgiven.

But...he was sorry after the third time :doubt:

Now, he’s an insincere pig, pill-popping pinhead.

Imus doesn't think that about Rush. He is saying that this is now what the liberals are saying about Rush.

Not that hard people.

Maybe he was upset because Limbaugh didn't call Ms. Fluke a nappy headed ho.......:dunno:

Hmm, or maybe he was trying to point out that one shouldn't exacerbate the situation by escalating the verbal assault on the victim, and then expect people to believe your pitiful apology after the fact is real.

You don't accidentally hit someone with your car...

Then back over them again, twice...

and expect people to forgive you.

Hmm, or maybe he was trying to point out that one shouldn't exacerbate the situation by escalating the verbal assault on the victim, and then expect people to believe your pitiful apology after the fact is real.

You don't accidentally hit someone with your car...

Then back over them again, twice...

and expect people to forgive you.

When something is disingenuously plotted out, you get what you get, this douchebag is no victim.......

did you ever notice that...

criminals are always sorry
after they get caught

athletes are always sorry
after they fail a drug test

tv/radio guys are always sorry
after they say something stupid and are criticized for their words

now, i will say that most of us aren't criminals or athletes who fail drug tests or national radio hosts who say the wrong thing. most of us know not to do those things. but if we do, the correct way to handle it is to raise your head, look them in the eye and admit your mistake. at least that's what my parents taught me 50 years ago.

Last edited:
If Rush had guts he wouldn't have apologized in the first place.
Imus too for that matter.

No--the PERSONAL attacks toward women on both sides of the isle have got to stop. I am a Fiscal conservative female that "used" to listen to Rush Limbaugh--and over the past several months I have turned on his program only to shut him OFF a few minutes later.

I believe that there have been a lot of complaints over the last several months regarding Limbaugh's mouth--and this comment was just the "straw that broke the camels back."

12 major SPONSORS have now bailed on his program--along with 1 radio station who stopped broadcasting him.

The point is--This statement should have never been made in the first place--and the excuse--"well the left does it"--is not an excuse nor is it an apology.

If it were not for Rush Limbaugh we would have never known who Sandra Flute was? She was a nobody,-and he has made her into a somebody. Regardless--she has a right to express her personal opinion--without such vile statements directed at her--as do conservative women who are continually attacked by male ego maniacs from the left.

I think we need a lot more women conservative radio talk show hosts. One's that don't have this male ego maniac syndrome.

Last edited:
"IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MYSTERY TO ME, HOW MEN CAN CAN FEEL THEMSELVES HONOURED BY THE HUMILIATION OF THEIR FELLOW BEINGS. THERE IS SUFFICIENCY IN THE WORLD FOR MAN'S NEEDS, BUT NOT FOR MAN'S GREED". ((Mohandas Karamachand Gandhi)

I love your face Don Imus. Keep up the good work. Good form. :clap2:

Imus attacks Limbaugh apology:

On his Monday show syndicated radio host Don Imus, whose show is also simulcasted on the Fox Business Network, attacked Rush Limbaugh over what he considers to be an insincere apology to Georgetown student Sandra Fluke.

Imus, who faced similar controversy back in 2007 for describing the Rutgers women’s basketball team as “nappy-headed hoes,” said that Limbaugh’s apology left a lot to be desired.

“Here is the problem with all of this — it was a vile personal attack on this woman,” Imus said. “And it was sustained over, again, and it was Wednesday, come back and double down on Thursday and come back and double down on Friday and then issue a lame apology on your website in which you say, ‘I didn’t mean to personally attack her,’ when you did attack her. So, were it me and I ran a radio station or whatever, I’d make him go down there and apologize to her face-to-face. He owns a Gulfstream 4. Get on it, go to Washington, take her to lunch and say, ‘Look, I’m sorry I said this stuff and never do it again, period.’ Now, he’s an insincere pig, pill-popping pinhead.”

Imus added that Limbaugh’s unwillingness to meet Fluke showed a degree of cowardice.

“No, really, I mean, it’s disgraceful,” he said. “You’ve got to show some guts. He has no guts, you can’t say stuff, and I, look what I did and what I did was a lame attempt to be funny, and it was three words and I went and met with these people after I’d been — after I’d been fired. No, you’ve got to look them in the eye and got to show guts and he has no guts. He’s a punk. If he were on my radio station, he wouldn’t be on it. On that basis, not for what he said — the fact that he’s a coward. You can’t attack somebody like that, but vile anyway and then not show some guts. He’s got no guts.”

Whadaya expect from a guy who supported Kerry in '04?

Gotta have guts, huh, Imus? Like the guts you displayed when you crawled your way on to Al Sharpton's show after your nappy-headed whores comment about black women? I watched that appearance and guts isn't the word I'd use to describe your words and demeanor that day. It was groveling, pure and simple.

Damn... calling Rush all those names and a punk to boot! No one of such prominence or stature has ever widely broadcast such a veracious attack on Rush like that. Bravo!

If the I-man follows up with three 'Hail Marys' on top of this, he might receive total forgiveness by 'nappy-headed hoes''!

Imus is a pathetic old wuss. He should just do the right thing and apologize. That's what he's good at.
You clearly are in love. Do you have a poster of Rush above your bed?

I love your face Don Imus. Keep up the good work. Good form. :clap2:

Imus attacks Limbaugh apology:

On his Monday show syndicated radio host Don Imus, whose show is also simulcasted on the Fox Business Network, attacked Rush Limbaugh over what he considers to be an insincere apology to Georgetown student Sandra Fluke.

Imus, who faced similar controversy back in 2007 for describing the Rutgers women’s basketball team as “nappy-headed hoes,” said that Limbaugh’s apology left a lot to be desired.

“Here is the problem with all of this — it was a vile personal attack on this woman,” Imus said. “And it was sustained over, again, and it was Wednesday, come back and double down on Thursday and come back and double down on Friday and then issue a lame apology on your website in which you say, ‘I didn’t mean to personally attack her,’ when you did attack her. So, were it me and I ran a radio station or whatever, I’d make him go down there and apologize to her face-to-face. He owns a Gulfstream 4. Get on it, go to Washington, take her to lunch and say, ‘Look, I’m sorry I said this stuff and never do it again, period.’ Now, he’s an insincere pig, pill-popping pinhead.”

Imus added that Limbaugh’s unwillingness to meet Fluke showed a degree of cowardice.

“No, really, I mean, it’s disgraceful,” he said. “You’ve got to show some guts. He has no guts, you can’t say stuff, and I, look what I did and what I did was a lame attempt to be funny, and it was three words and I went and met with these people after I’d been — after I’d been fired. No, you’ve got to look them in the eye and got to show guts and he has no guts. He’s a punk. If he were on my radio station, he wouldn’t be on it. On that basis, not for what he said — the fact that he’s a coward. You can’t attack somebody like that, but vile anyway and then not show some guts. He’s got no guts.”

Hey Kid, you REALLY ROCK!
Guess you didn't know Don 'Fake Cowboy' Imus IS dead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVGQoVK0Ds8]Imus - Dead Or Alive? - YouTube[/ame]

for sure we all know when you on the left whine about "civility" you all are FULL of shit.
thanks for proving it though

Forum List

Back