Improving Capitalism

We have improved it...The loserterians want old unregulated evil pure capitalism! The kind that allows people to work in their own waste for a few pennies per days.

God bless the regulations and the government that demands better!

This video has an interesting take on an aspect of capitalism that doesn't get discussed often enough. I'm looking forward to a completion of the series and getting everyone's impressions about the issue of the separation of labor and capital.

Seperate? Labor IS capital!

dear, we can all post millions of links. Can you express yourself and tell us what you have against Republican capitalism?

It is immoral to have unregulated capitalism. That is a fact.

the global capitalist economy will fall on its own weight, causing much of the human population to suffer:

dear, global capitalism just eliminated, in an instant, 40% of the world's poverty. Capitalism is God's work on earth. It is thriving like never before.

Regulated capitalism is gods work on earth ;) You see if it was up to pure unregulated capitalism there'd still be slavery, child labor, dirty fucking water and air. Capitalism at its purest doesn't give a fuck about anything besides making the most profit for the tiniest amount of people possible! Down defend that shit!

dear, global capitalism just eliminated, in an instant, 40% of the world's poverty. Capitalism is God's work on earth. It is thriving like never before
God's work?
You mean like Goldman Sachs and Chinese slave labor?

dear, China just eliminated 40% of world poverty thanks to Republican capitalism.

And they couldn't of done that without the government creating the environment for it. Even so, they didn't go far enough to protect the workers and the environment. ;) They're starting to do that!

dear, global capitalism just eliminated, in an instant, 40% of the world's poverty. Capitalism is God's work on earth. It is thriving like never before
God's work?
You mean like Goldman Sachs and Chinese slave labor?

dear, China just eliminated 40% of world poverty thanks to Republican capitalism.

And they couldn't of done that without the government creating the environment for it. Even so, they didn't go far enough to protect the workers and the environment. ;) They're starting to do that!

Ahhh, naivete ---- thy name is Matthew.

Human nature is relatively predictable. Seems to me the key to the success of capitalism lies in its regulation. The problem - as usual - is now that everything is so politicized, simplified, binary and dumbed down, it's virtually impossible to have an intelligent, constructive conversation about regulation. To wit:
  • Proper regulation is clearly critical, so this shallow thinking of "less regulation at all costs" is absurd.
  • At the same time, more regulation has little directly to do with better regulation.
  • More effective/efficient regulation can actually improve capitalism
  • Efficiency is key; redundancies and naive, knee-jerk, politically-motivated band-aids are killers
  • As with most things, we should be looking proper equilibrium in regulation instead of short-term, all-or-nothing political victories
Sadly, the partisan ideologues have taken over the subject and the conversation, meaning little more than bumper sticker sloganeering, lying and finger-pointing.

Last edited:
Ambience Arrowhead

When I walk down the breakfast foods aisle of an Acme supermarket or Wal-Mart, I get some eerie goosebumps when I eye the impish Lucky Charms breakfast cereal (a General Mills food company product) Leprechaun who seems to smile and mischievously goad my subconscious about 'consumerism poetry.'

Is Green Arrow (DC Comics), a fictional vigilante-archer, America's version of Robin Hood (the fabled English folk hero who stole from the rich and valiantly gave to the poor)?

:afro:

The Last Tycoon (Film)

Lucky Charms (GM)

arrow.jpg

And they couldn't of done that without the government creating the environment for it. !

exactly!!! had not the Chinese govt took the advice of American Republicans and created a capitalist environment another 60 million or more human souls would have slowly starved to death under liberalism.

Orienting Paypals

When I think of the distribution of the concept-driven Lemonade Stand video game, I think about how capitalism has catalyzed urban development, suburban sprawl, and settlement fantasies.

How does social psychology create perspectives on capitalism theory creativity?

Lemonade Stand

ls.jpg

We have improved it...The loserterians want old unregulated evil pure capitalism! The kind that allows people to work in their own waste for a few pennies per days.

God bless the regulations and the government that demands better!

great example of how perfectly stupid the liberal will be. Capitalism forces the business to pay the highest wage possible. This is why a star athlete gets millions, not pennies.

Capital Crawlers

Appreciating the value of capitalism iconography (i.e., McDonald's Monopoly complimentary game) reveals the sociological value of modern age efficiency-based contracts (i.e., eTrade).

Starbucks

hess.png

Customs Captain

The global successes of the Samsung corporation and Korean Air have put South Korea on the international market map.

People are re-evaluating the 'customs' associated with airline/airport customs, since of course, consumerism feeds tourism.

We can be more professional about how the American imaginarium-company Toys R Us is keeping America competitive.

While America has fallen behind in the automobile and electronics markets, it is still competitive in the consumer electronics batteries market (i.e., Energizer), the computer market (i.e., Microsoft), and the fast food market (i.e., McDonald's).

Hey you do still need American Energizer batteries for your Samsung Blu-ray player remote control...

Samsung

ka.jpg

Customs Captain

The global successes of the Samsung corporation and Korean Air have put South Korea on the international market map.

People are re-evaluating the 'customs' associated with airline/airport customs, since of course, consumerism feeds tourism.

We can be more professional about how the American imaginarium-company Toys R Us is keeping America competitive.

While America has fallen behind in the automobile and electronics markets, it is still competitive in the consumer electronics batteries market (i.e., Energizer), the computer market (i.e., Microsoft), and the fast food market (i.e., McDonald's).

Hey you do still need American Energizer batteries for your Samsung Blu-ray player remote control...

Samsung

View attachment 43448

dear, can you say what your point is??

Patents and Intellectual Property: Bubble-Boy

One of the best ways to defend or 'manage' capitalism is to uphold the reliability and verifiability of patent laws and patent proofs.

Since a feature of capitalism is functional demand (i.e., consumer-targeted goods), the protection of brands and designs indicates society's prudent administration of the flow of marketing.

When I think about why the pedestrianism-anarchy American comic book super-villain Carnage (Marvel Comics), a vile nemesis of the webbed-wonder Spider-Man who unleases relentless mania and fury, is so popular, I realize that modern society is generally anxious or at least very self-conscious about supervising creativity.

This is why the Internet has revealed that the protection of intellectual property is a key domain of capitalism.

www.apple.com

Patents and Intellectual Property: Bubble-Boy

One of the best ways to defend or 'manage' capitalism is to uphold the reliability and verifiability of patent laws and patent proofs.

Since a feature of capitalism is functional demand (i.e., consumer-targeted goods), the protection of brands and designs indicates society's prudent administration of the flow of marketing.

When I think about why the pedestrianism-anarchy American comic book super-villain Carnage (Marvel Comics), a vile nemesis of the webbed-wonder Spider-Man who unleases relentless mania and fury, is so popular, I realize that modern society is generally anxious or at least very self-conscious about supervising creativity.

This is why the Internet has revealed that the protection of intellectual property is a key domain of capitalism.

www.apple.com

moron liberal has no idea what his point is

Forum List

Back