Improper use of emoticons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
I want to complain about this little "trend" the liberals now have of ganging up on conservative posters and rating their OPs with the smiley icon, so that the thread itself appears on the board to he a "humor" thread when it's a serious subject. We seem to have a particular little group who thinks this is cute.

To me, this is intentional harassment and these people should be banned from the forum for such a thing. If that isn't going to happen, I would like to request the admins disable the smiley icon on the original (initial) OPs so that they can't sabotage the thread with their childishness.

thanks

I think they created the funny and agree yellow head to express genuine mirth now that some are using the funny yellow head to express ridicule.

Last edited:
We clearly need a safe space from those dastardly funny ratings!

Grow up, crybaby!

Two Thumbs, I don't appreciate the 'funny and agree' rating that you have given my post. This childishness is sabotaging my soul. :crybaby:

I want to complain about this little "trend" the liberals now have of ganging up on conservative posters and rating their OPs with the smiley icon, so that the thread itself appears on the board to he a "humor" thread when it's a serious subject. We seem to have a particular little group who thinks this is cute.

To me, this is intentional harassment and these people should be banned from the forum for such a thing. If that isn't going to happen, I would like to request the admins disable the smiley icon on the original (initial) OPs so that they can't sabotage the thread with their childishness.

thanks

Do you need a safe space from these awful microaggressions from the mean liberals giving you funnies?

It must be very traumatic.

The mods should make it happen.

thanks
/frowny sad face/

yo mdk! did you properly use that emoticon on my post or are you trying to oppress me?

tumblr_m0pxbsU8v91qitmi1o1_500.gif

I'm sorry, am I missing something in the forum rules or isn't this the Announcements and Feedback board? About 70% of the comments which are being made are in violation of board policy. Take your criticism of the OP and myself to the Flame Zone and knock off the insults.

I've never seen any liberals do this.

It's usually just posters like Coyote and Carla and Toro and Ravi and L.K. and Lonelaughter and such.

thanks

Is that you Stephanie?

Two Thumbs, I don't appreciate the 'funny and agree' rating that you have given my post. This childishness is sabotaging my soul. :crybaby:
....but I thought you liked two thumbs!

Ummmm, sorry for last night. I didn't know.

Announcements and Feedback
Announcements from USMB staff, also post your feedback and questions here. FLAMING PROHIBITED. USMB Lounge rules apply.

Am I missing something? :dunno:

Either this board has rules or it's a joke!

Never realized you were such a drama queen

Best advice...just ignore it

If you think the FZ Crew violated Announcement section rules report it if you want.

As to the question itself, if funny was deleted, someone would just pick another avenue of voicing disapproval. Pick your battles.

thanks

Wheres the funny and sad rating? I could only rate this as funny :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back