Imposter as our President.

great stuff there.thanks for posting it for us to see.anyone else notice how moonlight has put his tails between his legs and run off instead of doing the mature thing and admitting he has been an Obama Dupe falling for his phony facade?

Well.... Like I said, I'm still skeptical but damned curious now. The antennae always go up when I read/hear "no comment" and "unnamed sources". The only reason this has been keeping my attention at all, up to this point, is that Obama is an attorney, and one would think that he would understand the ramifications of all the delays and appeals that have been filed. It just makes more sense, to me, for him to come out and say/show, as he did with so many other issues during the campaign, "Here's the evidence/proof you need." Apparently there's a problem doing that, as shown in this piece.

You would think if President Obama cares about us as much as he says he does he would not waste our tax dollars and tie up our justice system with crap like this. His inaction speaks loudly about his statues. As I have stated before it is not the words that come out of his mouth but the actions or non-action he takes.

How long will so many be fooled by this impostor? Impeach him now and put Biden in office as our acting President.

exactly.the fact that he has lied about everything he has said he would do and has pardoned the Bush administration like i said earlier,that should speak VOLUMES to any reasonable person not on drugs, that he is no different than those criminals Bush or Clinton and that he is not for us and this whole WE ARE CHANGE is all a bunch of crap.I cant believe some people who when I have come down hard on Obama, they think its a race issue with me like they have at other sites I post at.It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with race.I just talked about how I hate Clinton and Bush and even when I mention that in posts they STILL go and say I dont like him cause of him being black when that clearly has nothing to do with it.:rolleyes: Like you said,I dont like him cause of his ACTIONS as president.nothing more.sheesh some people.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
this is such a great thread with THE OBAMA DECEPTION video in it along with many other great videos here that I just got to bring this thread back since there has been a lot of talk about Obama here lately in this section.

this is such a great thread with THE OBAMA DECEPTION video in it along with many other great videos here that I just got to bring this thread back since there has been a lot of talk about Obama here lately in this section.

Has anyone mentioned to you recently that you are fucking crazy? Seriously, youve totally lost your mind. Seek help.

More proof CON$ are ChINOs, Christian In Name Only, for political purposes only.

You've obviously never bothered to read the bible. Not only does God hold the record for the most simultaneous abortions by drowning the pregnant mother, but also kill infants and children at any stage in their young lives.

1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Is 13: 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

De 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

De 3:6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.

Ez 9: 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women...

Hosea 13: 16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.
Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

doesnt your "god" rip the fetus from the womb daily...considering 1 in 10 preggies end in miscarriages.....

so there goes that my "god" does rip fetuses fromt he womb arguement

If not for medical science there'd be even more, like 50% of all pregnancies would be miscarriages or the death of the mother.
Hi Kitten, even though we usually disagree, I'm very glad to see you are well enough to post again. :clap2:

doesnt your "god" rip the fetus from the womb daily...considering 1 in 10 preggies end in miscarriages.....

so there goes that my "god" does rip fetuses fromt he womb arguement

If not for medical science there'd be even more, like 50% of all pregnancies would be miscarriages or the death of the mother.
Hi Kitten, even though we usually disagree, I'm very glad to see you are well enough to post again. :clap2:

Here post was in May ace.

btw, it should be a clue to anyone, that if its something terral, 9/11 rimjob and the rest of the troofer morons support, you should question the validity of the argument

Forum List

Back