Imposter as our President.

old news.come visit my PICK YOUR POISON OBAMA OR MCCAIN thread where you'll see some REAL news about how neither is for the people.also you need to watch the video THE OBAMA DECEPTION.

Hi mdjgirl:

How long will we let a imposter be our president?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03_ZHGAJxSQ

Senor Obama is an Illegal Alien Foreign National trying to make everybody legal (story and story and story) and now you know the reason why:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v07tPpQE6w0"]Obama Is An Illegal Alien Foreign National[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTp_atr2G9E"]Hail Hitler, Hail Obama!![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]The Obama Deception Has Blinded Billions . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Will you please get over this nonsense. Obama is an American, and he is Christian and he IS the President of the USA. I can see why you are not a fan. He is bright, straight forward, and knows how to carry himself in public with the heads of other nations. That is a complete turn around from the last 8 years with the idiot, George Bush. Bush was the imposter. Dick Cheyney was the real president, and along with Karl Rove almost brought America down. Cheyney and Rove should face treason charges for what they did to the Constitution. So, go back to your narrow views, but, remember, every serious problem we now face was started by Bush-Cheyney.

Will you please get over this nonsense. Obama is an American, and he is Christian and he IS the President of the USA. I can see why you are not a fan. He is bright, straight forward, and knows how to carry himself in public with the heads of other nations. That is a complete turn around from the last 8 years with the idiot, George Bush. Bush was the imposter. Dick Cheyney was the real president, and along with Karl Rove almost brought America down. Cheyney and Rove should face treason charges for what they did to the Constitution. So, go back to your narrow views, but, remember, every serious problem we now face was started by Bush-Cheyney.

Yes I am quite sure ALL of our problems will ALWAYS be President Bush's fault. Obama a Christian really last time I checked God is pro life Obama is not. If God is narrow minded guess what I will pick the Lord's side 100% of the time.

Obama made it a point his first 100 days to free up money for abortion clinics. My that was something this country was hunger for ah. I know it was high on my list.

In Obama's first 100 days he has spent more money then Bush did on 9-11 Afghanistan and Iraq but his supporters just applaud his wild spending. Let me get this straight we spend our way out of debt really. Tell you what go out and blow the crap out of your credit cards go apply for some more do the same thing and get back to me on how your doing.

You think his brilliant really he went to the same church for 20 years but he had no clue his minister whom he claimed to be soooooo close to was a freaking nut. Really a Harvard graduate had no idea 20 years. Huh me thinks he is either lying God forbid or he agrees with that nut or he IS stupid. Which is it? If Bush had done this we would still be hearing about it.

For some reason lots of Americans do not see any mistakes Obama makes and he has made many. The debt he has gotten us into is horrendous we will NEVER be able to pay that back NEVER I don't think a lot of us get that.

What did they do with our money oh yes I know gave it to big business's so they could go party whooo hooo. I was thrilled weren't you? I paid my taxes the state owes me money do u think I will getting that anytime soon well that would be a no. Why you ask well my dear it is because the state is broke. Thatnks Obama for helping out the states.

What I really loved is when President Obama was picking his cabinet and we discovered ooopsey some of them just FORGOT to pay their taxes. I am not surprised considering some of his past friends some whom he denied knowing only to find out later he knew quite well. I am not surprised he picked a pile of crooks to be in his cabinet.

What does that tell us oh wait I got it he will lie if he has to.

Obama says whatever the group he is speaking to wants to hear. We hired ourselves a wonderful orator and he is pretty to boot.

This country got snookered most of us are still to Obamatized to see it. But they will sooner then they think. This is my soap box for the day.

Hi Moonlight:

Moonlight is just ‘talking’ and has no evidence to support his/her worship of Senor Obama as his New World Order Messiah (Short Video).

Will you please get over this nonsense. Obama is an American, and he is Christian and he IS the President of the USA.

No. Obama was born in Kenya . . .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14[/ame]

. . . and he is an Illegal Alien Foreign National . . .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v07tPpQE6w0[/ame]

and he is destroying the USA.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reqCKCZavnI[/ame]

I can see why you are not a fan. He is bright, straight forward, and knows how to carry himself in public with the heads of other nations.

Senor Obama is A LIAR (Short Video).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWwU7l25OD8[/ame]

The fake messiah Obama is doing everything to take your guns (Short Video)!

That is a complete turn around from the last 8 years with the idiot, George Bush. Bush was the imposter. Dick Cheyney was the real president, and along with Karl Rove almost brought America down.

No. Senor Obama is working for the same New World Order Puppeteers as Senor Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and all of their 9/11 Inside-job little helpers.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8CdxpV682Q[/ame]

Cheyney and Rove should face treason charges for what they did to the Constitution.

Bush and Cheney and Rove and Rumsfeld are all destined for the ‘lake of fire’ (Rev. 21:8) with all liars and murders.

So, go back to your narrow views, but, remember, every serious problem we now face was started by Bush-Cheyney.

No. You can go back and try to provide credible evidence for why you blindly worship a false messiah that is working to destroy these United States as part of his New World Order Agenda.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tasAu_gkmDQ]Facts About Your Fake Messiah[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Yes I am quite sure ALL of our problems will ALWAYS be President Bush's fault. Obama a Christian really last time I checked God is pro life Obama is not. If God is narrow minded guess what I will pick the Lord's side 100% of the time.

You do know there are plenty of "christian" denominations that are pro-choice right? There are even a few that accept gays! OMG OMG I know, this is shocking news, right?

I'm Catholic, so I'm allowed to ignore them since they're all going to hell anyway, but if you're protestant (which I suspect any raving "christian" lunatic would be) you're going too! YAY! Isn't religion great?

You do know there are plenty of "Christian" denominations that are pro-choice right? There are even a few that accept gays! OMG OMG I know, this is shocking news, right?

I'm Catholic, so I'm allowed to ignore them since they're all going to hell anyway, but if you're protestant (which I suspect any raving "Christian" lunatic would be) you're going too! YAY! Isn't religion great?

I love it when people profess to know something about a religion they have no clue about. As a Christian I can only control the relationship I have with the Lord. I cannot control ALL Christians and some of their crazy values. If anyone thinks God if for dismembering babies in the womb they are dead wrong. If a church is advocating abortion they are dead wrong and I would be happy to tell them so. If I find a church in my community that advocates abortion I promise I would be the first one to tell them so. And believe me I live in a town where there is a church on every corner and so far I have not heard of one that advocates that. Not to say there are not any I just have not heard of any yet.

Anyone can say they are a Christian does not make them one example Obama. You have to examine their values their walk their actions not what comes out of their mouth. If their walk is not in line with the word of God they are not a Christian no matter what they say. Yes you are correct some dominations accept practicing gays that would be a church I would not be a part of because it is not in line with the word of God. Just because it is a church and they call themselves Christians does not make it so. You have to know the difference. We have lots of pretenders among us. Like Obama.

Not to say Christians are perfect yes we make mistakes we all fall short of the glory of God the difference a Christian will recognize when they make a mistake and repent and try not to repeat that mistake again and certainly not advocate it as a right choice to others.

Unfortunately the world loves to believe what the secular world tells them about Christians you know like we are raving lunatics because we believe we should love our neighbors as ourselves we don't believe in lying or stealing or killing one another I know crazy right. By the way we do not HATE gay people yes we hate the act of homosexuality because the Lord hates it but we do not HATE the person only the act. Christians are not God we do not have the power to send anyone to hell again we can only control the relationship we personally have with the Lord.

Remember when Katrina hit it was the Churches in my community that opened the doors to our churches to give refuge to people who fled and needed shelter and food we were some of the many that provided that free of charge you know the crazy lunatics we are. Some of the raving lunatic Christians showed up to help rebuild towns and give support to feed the hungry.

We are heaped with lots of criticism and rarely recognized for the compassion we show others. And before you jump on the band wagon and say we are looking for praise guess again. I just wanted to let you know what us lunatics are up to. The horror be aware.

thats why he is the newest puppet for naive folks like yourself to fall head over heels in love with.:cuckoo:your obviously not aware that he has pardoned the Bush administration from all crimes they commited while in office.He goes and keeps members of the Bush administration in his cabinet,21 of his 27 appointed cabinet members are former Clinton cabinet members- the same corrupt ones that everybody voted out of office,he keeps that evil witch Hellary as secretary of state,lies about everything he said he was going to do in office,and you call THAT change?:cuckoo:

Yes The Bush administration should face treason charges for what they did but Obama has no interest in bringing any charges against them as he has admitted.You need to look in the mirror when telling someone they have narrow views in the fact that you cant see past the facade of this Phony corrupt man and refuse to look at THE OBAMA DECEPTION video Terral posted for you.:rolleyes: Obama by his actions has only been expanding what Bush got started.You've been duped like all those idiots in chicago thinking he is the answer.

Last edited:
Well.... I gotta tell ya, I've been a rather skeptical, doubting Thomasina on this one, while still wondering why Obama wouldn't just comply with any requests in order to shut down the rumor mill. Now, after reading the following, I have to say.... "Refused to comment" has always BEEN a comment, so it's interesting that both Obama and Holder did so.... Still skeptical, but curiosity high....

Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:50

It is good to know that we have persistent people that will keep fighting until we get a hearing.

Is the truth finally coming out?

April 1, 2009

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been seeking.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama’s legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue. Meanwhile, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs scoffed at the report stating that this was obviously another attempt by a right-wing conservative group to discredit the president and undermine the administration’s efforts to move the country in a new direction.

Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, “Obama Eligibility Questioned”, leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama’s first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama’s legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey.

This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio’s case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama’s citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama’s campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.

Obama Faces More Questions on Citizenship

doesnt your "god" rip the fetus from the womb daily...considering 1 in 10 preggies end in miscarriages.....

so there goes that my "god" doesn't rip fetuses fromt he womb arguement

Last edited:
doesnt your "god" rip the fetus from the womb daily...considering 1 in 10 preggies end in miscarriages.....

so there goes that my "god" does rip fetuses fromt he womb arguement

If not for medical science there'd be even more, like 50% of all pregnancies would be miscarriages or the death of the mother.

so there goes that my "god" doesn't rip fetuses fromt he womb arguement

Somebody else presuming to know something about God who has no clue. God is the creator of life he is the beginning and the end the alpha and the omega. Who are we to judge the Lord's wisdom? The Lord is the only one who has a right to take life since he is the one who created it in the first place.

You think science can save a life if the Lord is ready to take that life guess again. If the Lord wants you to die you are going to die no matter what they do. It is not important how long you live here but where you end up after you leave this place.

I suggest you ask the Lord to reveal himself to you so you can get it right and end up with him after this life is done.

Well.... I gotta tell ya, I've been a rather skeptical, doubting Thomasina on this one, while still wondering why Obama wouldn't just comply with any requests in order to shut down the rumor mill. Now, after reading the following, I have to say.... "Refused to comment" has always BEEN a comment, so it's interesting that both Obama and Holder did so.... Still skeptical, but curiosity high....

It is good to know that we have persistent people that will keep fighting until we get a hearing.

April 1, 2009

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been seeking.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama’s legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue. Meanwhile, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs scoffed at the report stating that this was obviously another attempt by a right-wing conservative group to discredit the president and undermine the administration’s efforts to move the country in a new direction.

Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, “Obama Eligibility Questioned”, leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama’s first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama’s legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey.

This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio’s case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama’s citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama’s campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.

great stuff there.thanks for posting it for us to see.anyone else notice how moonlight has put his tails between his legs and run off instead of doing the mature thing and admitting he has been an Obama Dupe falling for his phony facade?

April 1, 2009

great stuff there.thanks for posting it for us to see.anyone else notice how moonlight has put his tails between his legs and run off instead of doing the mature thing and admitting he has been an Obama Dupe falling for his phony facade?

Well.... Like I said, I'm still skeptical but damned curious now. The antennae always go up when I read/hear "no comment" and "unnamed sources". The only reason this has been keeping my attention at all, up to this point, is that Obama is an attorney, and one would think that he would understand the ramifications of all the delays and appeals that have been filed. It just makes more sense, to me, for him to come out and say/show, as he did with so many other issues during the campaign, "Here's the evidence/proof you need." Apparently there's a problem doing that, as shown in this piece.

April 1, 2009

Well.... Like I said, I'm still skeptical but damned curious now. The antennae always go up when I read/hear "no comment" and "unnamed sources". The only reason this has been keeping my attention at all, up to this point, is that Obama is an attorney, and one would think that he would understand the ramifications of all the delays and appeals that have been filed. It just makes more sense, to me, for him to come out and say/show, as he did with so many other issues during the campaign, "Here's the evidence/proof you need." Apparently there's a problem doing that, as shown in this piece.

You would think if President Obama cares about us as much as he says he does he would not waste our tax dollars and tie up our justice system with crap like this. His inaction speaks loudly about his statues. As I have stated before it is not the words that come out of his mouth but the actions or non-action he takes.

How long will so many be fooled by this impostor? Impeach him now and put Biden in office as our acting President.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back