Important Notice

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
This Sunday, at 10:00 a.m., a group consisting of Israelis, Palestinians, and American tourists will meet at Rachel's Tomb. They will then head off to Banksy's Hotel in Bethlehem to view the artwork there and discuss ways of making peace. Officially, the hotel opens at 11:00 a.m., Israeli time. This meeting, it seems to me, is far more constructive than posting on a message board. I hope that you will all join in.

Last edited:
Are you going to be able to attend? I will not, as I start a new job 8am on Monday AZ time. Would love to hear the outcome if it is possible.

This Sunday, at 10:00 a.m., a group consisting of Israelis, Palestinians, and American tourists will meet at Rachel's Tomb. They will then head off to Banksy's Hotel in Bethlehem to view the artwork there and discuss ways of making peace. Officially, the hotel opens at 11:00 a.m., Israeli time. This meeting, it seems to me, is far more constructive than posting on a message board. I hope that you will all join in.
Don't forget to bring your guns with you.

That is excellent. And yes, positing on a message board accomplishes nothing to help solve Israeli/Palestinian issues. For me, a political message board is an outlet for fun & relief from all the outside world of terrorism.

Another thread from one of you people, another stupid premise...

"...discuss ways of making peace...."

The time for discussion is long over. Look how far "discussions" go with you and your ilk.

The Aryan Europeans need to go home and let the Semitic native people of that land have peace.

That simple!

The time for discussion is long over. Look how far "discussions" go with you and your ilk.

The Aryan Europeans need to go home and let the Semitic native people of that land have peace.

That simple!

Don't you recognize the fact that you are the type of people the meeting is about?

So how did the meeting go?

Any problems?

I wasn't there (I live in the States). I only knew about it from Facebook. But I understand it was postponed until next Sunday. Anyway, I doubt that I'll see peace in the Holy Land in my lifetime.

So how did the meeting go?

Any problems?

I wasn't there (I live in the States). I only knew about it from Facebook. But I understand it was postponed until next Sunday. Anyway, I doubt that I'll see peace in the Holy Land in my lifetime.

That simple!

Forum List

Back