Important Must Watch Video

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
I would strongly urge everyone to watch this very important video all the way through to the end. This video illustrates the deterioration of justice in America. As I've said many times before, "citizens are considered nothing more than a source of votes and revenue, period".

Watchful Citizen Calls 9-1-1 on a Cop Proceeds to School Him on Being a Cop The Free Thought Project

Would you want your wife or daughter to be stopped by an unmarked cop car in a rural area? Listen to the video before answering.

This is what I meant when I asked you why you bother getting out of bed if you have no hope....

Sonny obviously has hope ... That's why Sonny posted the video in hopes that it influences those who view it and raises awareness of the dangers in hopes that it leads to better conditions.

So go fuck yourself nitwit ... ;)

This is what I meant when I asked you why you bother getting out of bed if you have no hope....

Sonny obviously has hope ... That's why Sonny posted the video in hopes that it influences those who view it and raises awareness of the dangers in hopes that it leads to better conditions.

He's admitted that the situation in the US is hopeless. Up yours bitch.

I would strongly urge everyone to watch this very important video all the way through to the end. This video illustrates the deterioration of justice in America. As I've said many times before, "citizens are considered nothing more than a source of votes and revenue, period".

Watchful Citizen Calls 9-1-1 on a Cop Proceeds to School Him on Being a Cop The Free Thought Project

Would you want your wife or daughter to be stopped by an unmarked cop car in a rural area? Listen to the video before answering.
Sounds like the guy's whining because police use unmarked cars to catch drivers breaking traffic laws.

• Banned

He's admitted that the situation in the US is hopeless. Up yours bitch.
I've never ever admitted any such thing. Please show where I have ever said that the situation in the U.S. is hopeless.

Sounds like the guy's whining because police use unmarked cars to catch drivers breaking traffic laws.
Yes, he is doing just that. But, he does have a very valid point. Cop lights are easy to come by. Anyone can pose as a cop, and many have done it. There're absolutely no reasons to used unmarked cars to write traffic tickets, none.

Yes, he is doing just that. But, he does have a very valid point. Cop lights are easy to come by. Anyone can pose as a cop, and many have done it. There're absolutely no reasons to used unmarked cars to write traffic tickets, none.
Sure there's a reason. Many people have no problem violating traffic laws when they feel there's no police around. Putting cops in unmarked cars catches folks like that.

Sure there's a reason. Many people have no problem violating traffic laws when they feel there's no police around. Putting cops in unmarked cars catches folks like that.
That's one explanation. It also leaves the door wide open for rapists and others that are intent on doing someone harm. It's happened plenty of times in the past. A badge, lights, and a uniform are easy to come by.

That's one explanation. It also leaves the door wide open for rapists and others that are intent on doing someone harm. It's happened plenty of times in the past. A badge, lights, and a uniform are easy to come by.
Criminals can do that anyway. They can walk up to your home and try to gain entry by being a cop. That shouldn't prevent real cops from doing their job either.

Criminals can do that anyway. They can walk up to your home and try to gain entry by being a cop. That shouldn't prevent real cops from doing their job either.
Cops should do their job, I agree. But, at the same time, the general public must be very careful due to the crooks and rapists dressed as cops. It's happened plenty of times. Unless a cop is doing undercover type work, there's no reason not to use a marked police vehicle.

Forum List

Back