Important Medical Advice (PLEASE READ)

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
There has be a very serious virus that has been spreading throughout the country and infecting millions of people.

The symptoms include cough, runny nose, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and a fever. It will eventually lead to death.

The only cure for this virus, is large doses of COWBELL.

Please watch this instructional video and you may save your life and the lives of your loved ones.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT4cGVNuSnA"]YouTube - How to Play the Cowbell[/ame]

Last edited:
I went and watched a band play last night, they had a cowbell. Love the Will Ferrell SNL skit!
Maybe I should have played one last week when I was sick.

I went and watched a band play last night, they had a cowbell. Love the Will Ferrell SNL skit!
Maybe I should have played one last week when I was sick.

No doubt you would have been healed.

Evidence shows that people who listen to cowbell regularly live an average of 10 minutes longer than people living cowbell-free lives.

That's an extra 10 minutes on your deathbed to say goodbye to your loved ones.

Evidence shows that people who listen to cowbell regularly live an average of 10 minutes longer than people living cowbell-free lives.

That's an extra 10 minutes on your deathbed to say goodbye to your loved ones.

I know it makes me look 10 years younger. :cool:

more-cowbell.gif

There has be a very serious virus that has been spreading throughout the country and infecting millions of people.

The symptoms include cough, runny nose, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and a fever. It will eventually lead to death.

Please watch this instructional video and you may save your life and the lives of your loved ones.

YouTube - How to Play the Cowbell

Normally I wouldn't pay any attention to this post, but with your background as an escapee from Aggee-college, I may have to give this serious thought.

Further, in an earlier post you mentioned in passing that you were an AIG exec... I believe that this might be a spelling oversight.

Didn't you meen an EGG exec?

Normally I wouldn't pay any attention to this post, but with your background as an escapee from Aggee-college, I may have to give this serious thought.

Further, in an earlier post you mentioned in passing that you were an AIG exec... I believe that this might be a spelling oversight.

I was an AIG exec...but I recently received a very large bonus and I no longer have to work.

I was an AIG exec...but I recently received a very large bonus and I no longer have to work.

I had no idea that the office of the Agricultural Inspector General gave bonuses!!

Congratulations on your good fortune.

Cowbells don't seem to help cows all that much.

You're right.

But that is only because they can't hold a drumstick.

Fowl have TWO DRUMSTICKS and they also don't seem interested in COW-BELL prophelatics.

Perdue Labs has been working on developing chickens with three drumsticks, and they have met with some success. Unfortunately they are so fast that they haven't been able to catch one yet.

Forum List

Back