Important issues; demeanor and sytle

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
IMPORTANT ISSUES; DEMEANOR AND SYTLE

FOXNEWS; “Al Gore lost the elections because he “sighed.” When the Radical Right Wing Extremists cannot attack the issues, they attack the person’s “style” and “demeanor.” They make the debates not about issues like the economy, healthcare and homeland security, etc but about debating style. Obama and Biden won on the issues and substance. What does this tell us about how the Right feel about voters? That they are to too stupid to take issues serious.

The last four years speak loud and clear that Obama is a competent leader and has earned another four years. He has four years of presidential experience. Just because Romney has made himself a millionaire does not tell us what he had to do to become that millionaire. Talking about demeanor? My mother told me never to trust salesmen with little beady eyes like Romney.

Rev. Huckabee is now bringing innocent little children into the election by saying if they were watching the debate they were asking “why that man is rude.” NO limit how deep into the trash pile the Right will go to win the election. Talk about the issues have ended with talk about style has taken over. How many abortions has Huckabee’s money supported? Most women who get abortions has already paid into the system and have already paid for their abortions. I don't want my hard earned money going to tax cuts for big corporations and Romney.
Way to go right wing Foxnews. Attack the messengers and not the message.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT ISSUES; DEMEANOR AND SYTLE

FOXNEWS; “Al Gore lost the elections because he “sighed.” When the Radical Right Wing Extremists cannot attack the issues, they attack the person’s “style” and “demeanor.” They make the debates not about issues like the economy, healthcare and homeland security, etc but about debating style. Obama and Biden won on the issues and substance. What does this tell us about how the Right feel about voters? That they are to too stupid to take issues serious.

The last four years speak loud and clear that Obama is a competent leader and has earned another four years. He has four years of presidential experience. Just because Romney has made himself a millionaire does not tell us what he had to do to become that millionaire. Talking about demeanor? My mother told me never to trust salesmen with little beady eyes like Romney.

Rev. Huckabee is now bringing innocent little children into the election by saying if they were watching the debate they were asking “why that man is rude.” NO limit how deep into the trash pile the Right will go to win the election. Talk about the issues have ended with talk about style has taken over. How many abortions has Huckabee’s money supported? Most women who get abortions has already paid into the system and have already paid for their abortions. I don't want my hard earned money going to tax cuts for big corporations and Romney.
Way to go right wing Foxnews. Attack the messengers and not the message.
well i don,t agree with conservative views but it style is still important in debate. Obama for me might have better ideas but he lost on style and body language big time a week ago. It changed the whole election and he might never recover from it.

al gore had i think better ideas then bush but he was far too argessive in those debates and he put of undecideds with his sighing.

Forum List

Back