Important Election Reminder

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Politics is a tricky sport, and when it comes to elections, words or directives can be intentionally worded so as to sway the voter in a particular direction the voter may not have intended. Therefore, I will be stating a little reminder for you during this election time.

Some people are saying this Election 2012 is an election about dominance - about whether we will be moving forward or be taken backwards in time. Thus, make sure you get out and cast your vote: Your vote just maybe the vote that is needed to get movers and shakers of our time to move and shake things.

Election Reminder:

1). Be informed that the voting ticket given to you at voting poll is good for about 30 minutes: Using this ticket after 30 minutes results in invalid vote cast.

2). If you vote straight party ticket, DO NOT thereafter select a specific person, else the selected person will be cancelled: Meaning, you would have missed voting for that particular person.

3). While voting: DO NOT exit voting station until you have received a THANK YOU message; else your vote is incomplete & void.

4). Be sure to vote for more republicans in family courts to help bring in parental responsibility in society - my emphasis.

5). Be sure to vote for more democrats in criminal courts to help JUSTICE prevail in society - my emphasis.

Vote. "Get out and cast your vote to protect your voting rights or you just may lose it; since amendments are rarely implemented," says US Congressman Al Green from Houston, Texas.

Last edited:
If you are a Registered Voter in Texas:

1). All you need to vote in this 2012 election is your voter registration card.

2). If you cannot find your voter registration card, then you will need a government issued photo ID at the voting poll in order to vote. Anyone asking for two (2) forms of picture ID is acting unlawfully and you should call (713)368-2000 or Texas State Representative Borris Miles (713)355-8331.

Remember the voting ticket given to you to take to the voting booth has a 30 mins lifespan before usage (though unlimited time during voting): Meaning you have to start using that ticket within 30 mins, else your vote would be void.

Additionally, your voting ticket should not be given to you until you are about to step into voting booth. Anyone handing out voting ticket to people in long lines is acting inappropriately, and is out to manipulate voting results by causing your vote to be voided.

Last edited:
If you vote straight party ticket, DO NOT thereafter select a specific person, else the selected person will be cancelled: Meaning, you would have missed voting for that particular person.

Make sure you get out and cast your vote: Your vote just maybe the vote that is needed to get movers and shakers of our time to move and shake things.

Voting in Harris County, Texas, is from 7AM - 7PM. In Fort Bend County, Texas, voting is from 8AM - 5PM.

Call Voter Registration Office, Harris County, Texas - 713-368-2000

Call Voter Registration Office, Fort Bend County, Texas - 281-342-3411

Remember not to leave the voting booth until you have received a THANK YOU message and seen a WAVING FLAG; else your vote is incomplete & void.

Why I’m voting for Romney by a Democrat columnist

7306704_f260.jpg

Why I’m voting for Romney by a Democrat columnist

7306704_f260.jpg

Of course, people are entitled to vote at any given time for whomsoever they desire. I think politicians will think twice when they realize that party politics is not embraced by most people.

Anyway, I too like Mitt Romney as a person. The problem however with Mitt Romney is that you are never sure just which Mitt Romney will be showing up at any given time.

While Romnesia may have appeared insulting, the word carries some truth: Mitt Romney appears to be more than just an opportunist; the man appears to be void of short-term memory (as in the case of sufferers of amnesia or of dementia).

The problem however with Mitt Romney is that you are never sure just which Mitt Romney will be showing up at any given time. While Romnesia may have appeared insulting, the word carries some truth: Mitt Romney appears to be more than just an opportunist; the man appears to be void of short-term memory (as in the case of sufferers of amnesia or of dementia).

Bottom line no matter what you may think you observe about Romney the only thing relevant is his comparison to the incumbent as we have no other choice. I'd sooner vote for a flawed Romney than the pathological liar of a puppet Baracchio and soon before we are all turned into jackasses on his Pleasure Island called Obamaville.

The problem however with Mitt Romney is that you are never sure just which Mitt Romney will be showing up at any given time. While Romnesia may have appeared insulting, the word carries some truth: Mitt Romney appears to be more than just an opportunist; the man appears to be void of short-term memory (as in the case of sufferers of amnesia or of dementia).

Bottom line no matter what you may think you observe about Romney the only thing relevant is his comparison to the incumbent as we have no other choice. I'd sooner vote for a flawed Romney than the pathological liar of a puppet Baracchio and soon before we are all turned into jackasses on his Pleasure Island called Obamaville.

Of course, you are entitled to your opinion, and the last thing I would want to do is to rob anyone of his/her opinion. Just make sure you cast your vote.

On the other hand however: While I share not some of the ideas of president Obama, fact remains: The man made some very drastic moves in order to prevent the inherited sinking financial crisis from going into total depression. Of course, the nation is still not in a healthy financial state. A lot of folks (myself included) recented the auto industry bailout. But like myself, even die-hard republican governor John Kasich of Ohio, yesterday on Meet The Press said, no one in their right mind wanted the auto industry to collapse (though that is exactly what most republicans wanted to see happen at the time of the enormous bailout).

I think the problem Barack Obama is having is that he made too many promises and could not fulfill all because he was immensely into attempting to get the nation out of a sinking financial sand. Any realistic person knows that getting out of a sinking hole is very risky; seeing there is the danger of sinking further (as any fireman/firewoman or rescue crew would attest to).

You know what I find most hilarious in this Election 2012? The GOP's plan thus far, as revealed by Paul Ryan during recent debate with VP Joe Biden, would be to copy from the economic ideas of both Jack Kennedy and Bill Clinton!

Now, who would have believed GOP thought Jack Kennedy (they killed in Texas) and Bill Clinton (the GOP almost brought down by researching his sensual life) were of any good? Talk about a miracle!

Last edited:
Houston-area Voters: November 6, 2012, is Ride Houston Metro Free to Vote Day: Simply have your voter registration with you to ride Metro free on Election 2012/Decision 2012 day until 7PM.

Remember that if you work a 12 hours shift, you are by law entitled to paid voting time on elections day; unless polls are still open after your work hours.

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee says call 1-800-253-3931 if anyone threatens your voting rights on election day.

Again: If you vote straight party ticket, DO NOT thereafter select a specific person, else the selected person will be cancelled: Meaning, you would have missed voting for that particular person.

Please, remember not to leave the voting booth until you have received a THANK YOU message and have seen a WAVING FLAG; else your vote is incomplete & void.

If you have not cast your vote yet, get out and vote: Your vote just maybe the vote that is needed to get movers and shakers to move and shake things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back