Important anti-gun message from Hollywood

I've been demanding celebs shut the fuck up for decades and they keep spewing their ignorance.

Ignorance personified is a liberal. Take Ashley Judd. Super stupid witch from Hades.

That idiot was the one bitching about the aerial hunts in Alaska for wolves and bears without even knowing that the Governor and the State of Alaska are obligated by Treaty with the First Nations to make sure that predators are controlled.

Last edited:
Not all Hollywood movie violence is gratuitous, Hollywood has many important messages about violence, and what leads to it

Lord of War (2005) - IMDb

A cautionary tale.

Munich (2005) - IMDb

Another, about becoming the monster you seek to destroy

The Kingdom (2007) - IMDb

Sand and Sorrow Summary, Cast and Crew, Videos

Syriana Pictures, News, Reviews, Summary, Cast and Crew, Videos

and finally:

Bowling for Columbine (2002) - IMDb

Storyline

The United States of America is notorious for its astronomical number of people killed by firearms for a developed nation without a civil war. With his signature sense of angry humor, activist filmmaker Michael Moore sets out to explore the roots of this bloodshed. In doing so, he learns that the conventional answers of easy availability of guns, violent national history, violent entertainment and even poverty are inadequate to explain this violence when other cultures share those same factors without the equivalent carnage. In order to arrive at a possible explanation, Michael Moore takes on a deeper examination of America's culture of fear, bigotry and violence in a nation with widespread gun ownership. Furthermore, he seeks to investigate and confront the powerful elite political and corporate interests fanning this culture for their own unscrupulous gain. Written by Kenneth Chisholm ([email protected])

Holy%2520Retarded%2520Topic%2520Batman.jpg
Holy RETARDED POSTER Batman

Not all Hollywood movie violence is gratuitous, Hollywood has many important messages about violence, and what leads to it

Lord of War (2005) - IMDb

A cautionary tale.

Munich (2005) - IMDb

Another, about becoming the monster you seek to destroy

The Kingdom (2007) - IMDb

Sand and Sorrow Summary, Cast and Crew, Videos

Syriana Pictures, News, Reviews, Summary, Cast and Crew, Videos

and finally:

Bowling for Columbine (2002) - IMDb

Storyline

The United States of America is notorious for its astronomical number of people killed by firearms for a developed nation without a civil war. With his signature sense of angry humor, activist filmmaker Michael Moore sets out to explore the roots of this bloodshed. In doing so, he learns that the conventional answers of easy availability of guns, violent national history, violent entertainment and even poverty are inadequate to explain this violence when other cultures share those same factors without the equivalent carnage. In order to arrive at a possible explanation, Michael Moore takes on a deeper examination of America's culture of fear, bigotry and violence in a nation with widespread gun ownership. Furthermore, he seeks to investigate and confront the powerful elite political and corporate interests fanning this culture for their own unscrupulous gain. Written by Kenneth Chisholm ([email protected])

True. Just the box office successes (i.e., the ones people actually watch).

LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-rxAj676g8]大叔:精湛的小刀戰(The Man From Nowhere: Knife Fight) - YouTube[/ame]

A great and extremely violent film.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States 4.2 12,996 Americas Northern America

South Korea isn't even on that list.

Maybe they a better handle on the difference between reality and fantasy.

Maybe they dont keep such satistics available. Maybe. :rolleyes:

And wiki?? :lmao:

The last place anyone should go grabbing stats is from a place anyone can adjust the numbers. Jeebus people are feeble in the mind.

Maybe they dont keep such satistics available. Maybe. :rolleyes:

And wiki?? :lmao:

The last place anyone should go grabbing stats is from a place anyone can adjust the numbers. Jeebus people are feeble in the mind.

The US has blocked the CDC and the ATF from releasing data on gun deaths.

That's since 2004.

Saw the original version or whatever pop up on my XBox's Youtube feed a bit back.
I was like WTF since when do celebrities have the right to tell me anything?

Then I realized that celebrities do this shit all the time and so I continue to ignore them. :p

Kind of like politicians...

Discuss among yourselves!

[youtube]hxRlpRcorEU[/youtube]

Rep you again if I could

Progressives need to remember this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAgRBq2jnz4]Original: Penn & Teller You Need To Shut The Fuck Up ! (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

大叔:精湛的小刀戰(The Man From Nowhere: Knife Fight) - YouTube

A great and extremely violent film.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States 4.2 12,996 Americas Northern America

South Korea isn't even on that list.

Maybe they a better handle on the difference between reality and fantasy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OxQ-2gR1DU]Ziyi Zhang vs. Michelle Yeoh best fight scene ever - YouTube[/ame]

just as real too!!

Forum List

Back