Important (albeit, speculative) question for Trump loyalists

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I realize it is a BIG “IF”…..but speculate a minute about the possibility of the Trump campaign (NOT necessarily Trump himself) having collusive involvement with Russian oligarchs and Russian intelligence officers………

If this is proven to be true and proven, would you still back Trump and his agenda?

Hell ya, he keeps you loons in a constant state of butthurt and it's great entertainment.

His only mission is keeping the Supreme Court conservative for two more generations. Anything else is gravy.

I realize it is a BIG “IF”…..but speculate a minute about the possibility of the Trump campaign (NOT necessarily Trump himself) having collusive involvement with Russian oligarchs and Russian intelligence officers………

If this is proven to be true and proven, would you still back Trump and his agenda?

Can you cite a law or statute that says it is illegal for a private citizen to talk with oligarchs or intelligence officers?

What will you do when you find out Trump was wiretapped?

You can't claim possible conversing with Russian officials is enough to prove Trump colluded with Russia during the election, and at the same time demand evidence of literal wiretapping happening to Trump.

Only if you can tell me where this is illegal... if indeed proved to be true.

What would your advise be?

Here's a speculative response. Since Russia would surely rather continue to pretty much do as they please, why would they not attempt to help the Hillary campaign, rather than Trump who promises to return the US to strength?

Distr

The REAL question is, how long will liberals project responsibility for their demise? The answer may be never, but keep up the fight OP. How long will butts remain chapped over the election results?

• Banned
Here's a speculative response. Since Russia would surely rather continue to pretty much do as they please, why would they not attempt to help the Hillary campaign, rather than Trump who promises to return the US to strength?

Simple response…….

Putin HATES Clinton since she accused the Russian dictator of fraudulent election in that country….

Putin figured out that Trump is an easy PUPPET to manipulate just as long as he gives the low-self-esteemed Trump a couple of compliments, the orange clown bends down and kisses Putin’s ass…

REMEMBER……..The GOP has already eliminated from their platform the arming of the Ukraine to fight off a Russian invasion.

Most likely, despite the (so far baseless) collusion, he's not doing anything that helps Russia or hurts the US. In other words, if the collusion exists, so far he has not acted in the interests of Russia so yeah, I'd still support him.

His only mission is keeping the Supreme Court conservative for two more generations. Anything else is gravy.

Why are you right wingers so fucking stupid?

Let me teach you something:

Roberts, Alito, Thomas are arch CONSERVATIVES (that totals 3)
Kagan, Sotomayor, Breyer, Ginsburg are arch LIBERAL (that totals 4)

Kennedy is a SWING vote.....

So, put Gorsuch in that mix of conservatives......and ask a grown up to help you with the simple addition. LOL

Most likely, despite the (so far baseless) collusion, he's not doing anything that helps Russia or hurts the US. In other words, if the collusion exists, so far he has not acted in the interests of Russia so yeah, I'd still support him.

As already stated…….The GOP platform was changed during the convention to ELIMINATE the arming of Ukraine to fight off Russian aggression…….The Ukraine is a strategic western ally……Allowing Putin a free hand in taking over eastern Ukraine is a TREASONOUS to harm the west.

Simple response…….

Putin HATES Clinton since she accused the Russian dictator of fraudulent election in that country….

Putin figured out that Trump is an easy PUPPET to manipulate just as long as he gives the low-self-esteemed Trump a couple of compliments, the orange clown bends down and kisses Putin’s ass…

REMEMBER……..The GOP has already eliminated from their platform the arming of the Ukraine to fight off a Russian invasion.
Oh. Putin "hates" Hillary over an accusation. So, he went out of his way to help her lose to Trump who he will compliment in order to obtain an ass kiss. Tell us, will this occur now that it's after the election and he has more flexibility?

As already stated…….The GOP platform was changed during the convention to ELIMINATE the arming of Ukraine to fight off Russian aggression…….The Ukraine is a strategic western ally……Allowing Putin a free hand in taking over eastern Ukraine is a TREASONOUS to harm the west.
Eastern Ukraine is Russian, idiot.

1. We don't need to be arming other countries, we can no longer afford it.
2. He cannot be treasonous to "The West"

Can you cite a law or statute that says it is illegal for a private citizen to talk with oligarchs or intelligence officers?

YES…..The Logan Act of 1799…..Look it up and learn something.......Bear in mind that the Trump campaign staffers are NOT any longer "private citizens" when they partake in a U.S. national election.

The only real question here is which progressive will win the title of "Joe McCarthy"?

Dirty money: Trump and the Kazakh connection - Financial Times

Dirty money: Trump and the Kazakh connection
Oct 19, 2016 - A Financial Times investigation has found evidence that one Trump venture has multiple ties to an alleged international money laundering network. ...

Simple response…….

Election-meddling fiasco hits US-Russia relations

Forum List

Back