Importance of Mike Brown's robbery video

Yeah except they havent given not ONE defense why Brown was shot far away and 6 times. You can cry about "its his right" all you want but so far they havent given one reason, the cop lawyered up, they provided a heavily redacted report and even that report which usually happens pretty quick took a while to even report it. Say what you want but thats not the norm...and neither is shooting an unarmed person 6 times

Okay here is your reason.

Law enforcement training says that a suspect can travel 10 feet in 3 seconds. That means if he's 30 feet from you you assume he can reach you in 9 seconds.

Further, police training says you shoot until the suspect is down. I've seen guys with 10 bullets in them kill the shooter. It happens more often than you think.

So, if the kid was 30 feet away with head lowered and charging the cop, it was a completely legitimate shoot, and I GUARANTEE that you would walk away on a self defense plea yourself in the same circumstances.

Again, this is made up bullshit by you. The police havent given this as a reason, They havent given any reasons at all. So you story time bullshit is just that...bullshit

What? I give you my perspective as a law enforcement officer and you call it bullshit?

Good grief.

Your perspective as a cop means as much as my perspective as a black man. But we arent talking perspectives are we? We're talking about a specific case with specific facts, right?

If so, the fact is that the police havent given any reason, the ofc lawyered up and they waited on an incident report until someone started asking for it then they gave one that was heavily redacted.

Now, if there is anything I said wrong. Feel free to correct it. But if not, then you know as a LEO this is not the normal actions of an innocent person or department.
Again, if anytyhing I said was false let me know.

You claim this and you claim that, but actually you can't back up what you say as fact or truth can you ? You claimed he lawyered up, but you can't name those lawyers can you ? You claim that they redacted the report, but can you prove that to us also ?

Forum List

Back