Imply: Don't show up on your days off

Like sesiously, wtf!

I used to be really welcome there. It was at a fast food joint and I could go there to eat on my days off anytime and no one bats an eyelash. They even say hi and stuff like that. However, in the end, I was so unwelcome that the sight of me triggers uneasiness in others. I stopped being allowed to go there on my days off. Or if I do go there, they just ignore me like they don't know me. They even said to go there as a customer, get (eat) my food, and leave. So much for fair weather friends.

When I first started, everyone talked to me but Kira. She just doesn't wanna be my friend. It's hard to bear, so I begged and tried to pay her $$$, which she turned down. They called corporate on me just for that! like wtf? For an anger outlet, I treated other coworkers like shyt, esp those people that Kira DID like. Basically, they had to take my verbal abuse. I got written up and then flicked off my boss for writing me up. Luckily, she didn't see me giving her the finger. I also stared at Kira on my days off. Finally, I screamed at my boss in front of customers for a rage outlet. THey suspended me 2 weeks. When I came back, it was for on-call hours and everyone ostracized me, so I quit.

Thing is, Kira hurt me and no one admit that. I even once pleaded w/ my boss on facebook to make Kira like me. Also, when she won't let me sit at her table, I reported it to my boss who said to find a different table. wtf? I also damaged Andrea's coat bc Kira is her friend and not mine (no one found out.) And lastly, I used to refer to Kira as "my friend" during my normal conversations and once I did that in front of Kira, who denied being my friend. I reported that to the boss as well. No luck.

As for being cheap, when I was begging Kira and paying her money, Jenny said Kira hated her for months initially until she (jeccy) accidentally made coffee wrong and burned some ppl, which Kira thought was funny. Then they were friends. The next day, I purposely made coffee wrong, burned myself, and Kira got disgusted. the fvck?

B4 Kira hurt me, I actually kicked *ss the first several months. Why don't they take that into account when applying consequence for bad behavior the last coupla months?

i will be your friend. i mean, kira sounds like a total jerk or whateva.

Like sesiously, wtf!

I used to be really welcome there. It was at a fast food joint and I could go there to eat on my days off anytime and no one bats an eyelash. They even say hi and stuff like that. However, in the end, I was so unwelcome that the sight of me triggers uneasiness in others. I stopped being allowed to go there on my days off. Or if I do go there, they just ignore me like they don't know me. They even said to go there as a customer, get (eat) my food, and leave. So much for fair weather friends.

When I first started, everyone talked to me but Kira. She just doesn't wanna be my friend. It's hard to bear, so I begged and tried to pay her $$$, which she turned down. They called corporate on me just for that! like wtf? For an anger outlet, I treated other coworkers like shyt, esp those people that Kira DID like. Basically, they had to take my verbal abuse. I got written up and then flicked off my boss for writing me up. Luckily, she didn't see me giving her the finger. I also stared at Kira on my days off. Finally, I screamed at my boss in front of customers for a rage outlet. THey suspended me 2 weeks. When I came back, it was for on-call hours and everyone ostracized me, so I quit.

Thing is, Kira hurt me and no one admit that. I even once pleaded w/ my boss on facebook to make Kira like me. Also, when she won't let me sit at her table, I reported it to my boss who said to find a different table. wtf? I also damaged Andrea's coat bc Kira is her friend and not mine (no one found out.) And lastly, I used to refer to Kira as "my friend" during my normal conversations and once I did that in front of Kira, who denied being my friend. I reported that to the boss as well. No luck.

As for being cheap, when I was begging Kira and paying her money, Jenny said Kira hated her for months initially until she (jeccy) accidentally made coffee wrong and burned some ppl, which Kira thought was funny. Then they were friends. The next day, I purposely made coffee wrong, burned myself, and Kira got disgusted. the fvck?

B4 Kira hurt me, I actually kicked *ss the first several months. Why don't they take that into account when applying consequence for bad behavior the last coupla months?

i will be your friend. i mean, kira sounds like a total jerk or whateva.

She's a cruel person...at least to me.

Like sesiously, wtf!

Back 10-12 years ago the same shit happened to me when I was working at an IHOP..

I used to hang out there sometimes, then I got a job there, then I quit after a year of working there because it was a nonsense server job and then they said I couldn't go there anymore.

Its not like I was not a paying customer .. Like those losers that hang out at Denny's till the oldtimers come in at 4AM...

They refused to sell me a meal... Not only that they told me I wasn't welcome in the restaurant....

What because I don't want to work at a business I cant eat there like any other paying customer??

I just didn't want to work there anymore and they took that shit personal to the point of not serving me food and kicking me out.

Of course it only lasted as long as the employees lasted, after a year or so they had a 90% turnover then everything was back to normal.... I could finally be served again.

It was still really fucked up to treat me differently because I worked there and quit...

Last edited:
And I went from a size 6 to 9 in the past year!

Well then I'm sorry to say, you're not a bomb shel anymore.

atomic-bomb-fat-boy.jpg

Just wondering if dyke is a bad word. I can't tolerate even ONE person disliking me, so when someone don't, I do what it takes to change that even if it meant hurting other people. At work, everyone talked to me but Kyra. That really sucked when Kyra didn't like me from DAY 1. So one day, I spent a whole hour begging her and paying her money. She became increasingly annoyed and management tried to explain to me that not everyone's gonna like me. Kyra's just hard to get along with and the more I pressure her, the more she won't like me. Crap like that.

Finally, I was just so angry. I purposely embarrassed the store by shouting, "If Kyra won't play with me, I want my mommy!" A manager's 9 y/o son asked his mother if she was sure I worked there. Did I succeed in embarrassing the store?

The next day, the store manager told me she can't have me behaving like that. If she didn't know the 2 of us, she's think I'm in love with Kyra.
Me: I'm not a dyke!
Another coworker: She didn't mean you.
Me: Do not call my friend Kyra a dyke!
Everyone was looking at us. I was wondering if I were in the wrong on that one. And I'm looking for good answers thanks.

I like reading your posts :) Are you politically active too or you just come here for general discussion?

Last edited:
In this economy - if you cant show up to work then you're getting shit canned.

Like sesiously, wtf!

Wtf? :cuckoo:

Just wondering if dyke is a bad word. I can't tolerate even ONE person disliking me, so when someone don't, I do what it takes to change that even if it meant hurting other people. At work, everyone talked to me but Kyra. That really sucked when Kyra didn't like me from DAY 1. So one day, I spent a whole hour begging her and paying her money. She became increasingly annoyed and management tried to explain to me that not everyone's gonna like me. Kyra's just hard to get along with and the more I pressure her, the more she won't like me. Crap like that.

Finally, I was just so angry. I purposely embarrassed the store by shouting, "If Kyra won't play with me, I want my mommy!" A manager's 9 y/o son asked his mother if she was sure I worked there. Did I succeed in embarrassing the store?

The next day, the store manager told me she can't have me behaving like that. If she didn't know the 2 of us, she's think I'm in love with Kyra.
Me: I'm not a dyke!
Another coworker: She didn't mean you.
Me: Do not call my friend Kyra a dyke!
Everyone was looking at us. I was wondering if I were in the wrong on that one. And I'm looking for good answers thanks.

No such thing as a "bad word" in libertarian talk....

"Respectfullness" is up to those who feel their audience needs to be respected. I don't.

This si my fucking little journal. I reserve the right to rant and rave as I want, so I'm not really obsessive. All comments welcome:

If I ever have children, I'll prolly call my daughter Kyra. My son will be David, after the guy who snubbed me in high school. Maybe I really want Kyra to be my friend. I know what I did was wrong, but Kyra hurt me bad enough that I had to do it. I wanted her to like me or at least I wanna know why she didn't. I should get consequence for treating people like shit, but y didn't Kyra get consequence for hurting me? I know she didn't do anything bad to me and that it's just her personal opinion that hurt me, but I done nothing to deserve it. I was being nice and friendly at the beginning. If other ppl could like me for that, so should she.

I didn't mean to scream at the boss. I just didn't know what else to do when Kyra was hurting me. They never let me talk about it at work. I tried to tell a coworker and my boss told me to drop it, so I suffered in silence. I pretended not to care even as Kyra was slowly destroying me. I wanted so much to at least talk about it. I shouldn't scream at anyone, especially my boss, but I had nowhere else to put my rage. Another coworker got 2 week suspension for having an attitude 3 times the previous week. When she came back, they didn't continue hating on her.

Well, I expected the same outcome for me when I got suspended 2 weeks for screaming at my boss. I didn't know what I did was alot worse than what she did. She prolly deserved the suspension but ppl said I desered to be canned. Still, I cannot help but to think how things woulda been if Kyra was my friend. Assuming other ppl ALL like me, if Kyra did as well, I'd still be there kicking ass. "You assume everybody wanna be your friend and if someone don't, you stalk them and be creepy." TFS. That's what I do to ppl like Kyra but I curse out everyone else. So I do more than stalk and be creepy lol.

Forum List

Back