~Imperfect Justice (Casey Anthony)~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Oh hell no, the wicked little witch from Florida is not out of the public eye yet (will she ever be??)
The prosecuting attorney, Jeff Ashton, has written a book about the Casey Anthony trial.....Damn, how did he write it so fast??
In it, he tells how he has never seen as big a liar as he seen in Casey Anthony.
He also said he can not stand Jose Baez, and he says that the defense at one time, was prepared to enter a guilty plea, with some guidelines, but Casey Anthony would not go for it.
Of course this attorney also stands by his decision that Casey Anthony is indeed guilty of this crime, or some major part of this crime, and he stated too that he literally felt numb when the verdict came out, and she was found not guilty on everything, except for the minor lying charges.
No, I haven't bought the book, it just came out today....not saying I won't buy it...I said before I would probably never buy a book about this case, but I might change my mind. I am pretty certain tho, Casey is not allowed to ever write about the story. But I might be interested in this book.
It would help me if I knew where all the proceeds were going.

Last edited:
Don't she already owe a buncha money for the sheriff's seach?...
:eusa_clap:
Casey Anthony is sued 2nd time for defamation
Dec 22, 2011A second person has sued Casey Anthony for defamation, the Orlando Sentinel says.
The latest suit, filed Wednesday, comes from meter reader Roy Kronk, who discovered the remains of Anthony's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in December 2008. He alleges that Anthony, "through her attorneys, made statements too numerous to recite." The Sentinel summarizes the suit, which seeks damages of more than $15,000:

The "false and defamatory" statements involving Kronk, include that he was Caylee's killer; he is a child snatcher; he is guilty; he played a role in placing the body; he removed the remains; he planted the remains; and "is morally bankrupt, took the body and hid it."

Anthonyx-inset-community.jpg

A woman with the same name as a fictitious babysitter that Anthony claimed kidnapped her daughter has also sued Anthony for defamation.

In another lawsuit filed against Anthony, the organization behind the searches for Caylee is trying to recoup some of its money. Anthony was found not guilty in July of first-degree murder and other serious charges.

Source

Douger wrote: It's all in those eyes.

Uncle Ferd says, "Yea...

... she got dat look...

... like she'd be a playful lil' thang."
:eusa_shifty:

Where are all the people who claim it's better for 1,000 guilty to go free than an innocent convicted?

You got 999 to go.

Where are all the people who claim it's better for 1,000 guilty to go free than an innocent convicted?

You got 999 to go.

I understand what you're saying, but nobody will ever change my mind about Casey Anthony.
She knows exactly what happened to her little girl, and it makes me sick to know she is walking around scot free, and her baby girl is dead.
I hope she has to live the rest of her life, looking over her shoulder to see if somebody is about ready to knock her lights out.
About the book tho......I last heard that Jeff Ashton was held in contempt because he released some information in the book that he wasn't supposed to....Uh-Oh!

(will she ever be??)

That depends on you and others who start threads about her.

Oh hell no, the wicked little witch from Florida is not out of the public eye yet (will she ever be??)
The prosecuting attorney, Jeff Ashton, has written a book about the Casey Anthony trial.....Damn, how did he write it so fast??
In it, he tells how he has never seen as big a liar as he seen in Casey Anthony.
He also said he can not stand Jose Baez, and he says that the defense at one time, was prepared to enter a guilty plea, with some guidelines, but Casey Anthony would not go for it.
Of course this attorney also stands by his decision that Casey Anthony is indeed guilty of this crime, or some major part of this crime, and he stated too that he literally felt numb when the verdict came out, and she was found not guilty on everything, except for the minor lying charges.
No, I haven't bought the book, it just came out today....not saying I won't buy it...I said before I would probably never buy a book about this case, but I might change my mind. I am pretty certain tho, Casey is not allowed to ever write about the story. But I might be interested in this book.

Otherwise, the Framers codified the doctrine of the rule of law in the Constitution with individuals such as you in mind.

There is justice, and then there is justice. Casey Anthony is not the smartest thing. She will either end up dead in the gutter from booz or drugs, or broke selling her ass for MD 20/20 or something. OJ got his. Sge will get hers.

Forum List

Back