Impeachment!

inquiry

noun, plural in·quir·ies.
a seeking or request for truth, information, or knowledge.
an investigation, as into an incident: a Congressional inquiry into the bribery charges.
the act of inquiring or of seeking information by questioning; interrogation.
a question; query.

:bigbed:

inquiry

noun, plural in·quir·ies.
a seeking or request for truth, information, or knowledge.
an investigation, as into an incident: a Congressional inquiry into the bribery charges.
the act of inquiring or of seeking information by questioning; interrogation.
a question; query.

:bigbed:

In the minds of the Left, this constitutes the formal beginning of impeachment. They have no doubt soiled their shorts with glee.

The real point here... are the Democrats this stupid?
The transcripts are being released tomorrow, and if indeed they show what the President said.... then once again it is yet another frothing at the mouth IMPEACHMENT IMPEACHMENT call over what turns out to be anything but.

At the same time, at what point will the American people wake up and realize, all the Democrats have done is froze the Federal government into a permanent political gridlock where nothing but spending is accomplished.

I'm going to watch it unfold for one reason..

I want to see the look on the faces of those pushing it, when they don't get the votes needed.

Exactly, this will be civil war II in Washington and at the local bar and coffee shops across America

bear513 IMHO this is going to blow up in their face like the Richard Pryor's crack pipe... They are going to be scarred for years... And I am thinking it won't take long either... Nancy does not want to do this, but she has to... It's a legacy thing... She is on her way out and she is worried what the history books will say about her...

The scary thing here folks is millennials are not that interested in truth. They deeply believe the ends justifies the means as long as the end is what they want.
Take this line "The accusations against the President is against everything the country stands for".... REALLY???.... how the fuck does an accusation be against anything?? Accusations are not facts until proven, until then it is nothing.
That kind of thinking is very dangerous.

The real point here... are the Democrats this stupid?
The transcripts are being released tomorrow, and if indeed they show what the President said.... then once again it is yet another frothing at the mouth IMPEACHMENT IMPEACHMENT call over what turns out to be anything but.

At the same time, at what point will the American people wake up and realize, all the Democrats have done is froze the Federal government into a permanent political gridlock where nothing but spending is accomplished.
Remember when A Greene went before the house just after Democrats were swore into congress? Jan. 2017

We’re like going through this whole thing all over again. First it started with Donald Trump getting on TV and asking Russia to help with the election. Now he’s calling the Ukraine and asking them to help with the election. Only the difference is that Putin couldn’t be extorted by Trump but Trump could extort the president of the Ukraine.

And the whole thing with Rudy Giuliani? There it is outlined in a comedy video. It’s the same exact thing all over again.

hunter.png

OH THE DAMAGE THESE COMMUNISTS ARE GOING TO DO TO THEMSELVES UPON DISCOVERY!

I'm going to watch it unfold for one reason..

I want to see the look on the faces of those pushing it, when they don't get the votes needed.

I am going to watch it because when Pelosi discovers that Trump set them up because he is the King of Tabloids and has been playing games like this all his adult life.

The left better make sure Trump is not spoofing them or let say trolling because if he is, well the epic fail from everyone involved thinking they got him will be remember for a long time!

Forum List

Back