Impeachment

The first step in the formal impeachment process was taken when the Judiciary Committee voted overwhelmingly (27-11) to submit Articles of Impeachment to the full House of Representatives for a vote. Hence, the impeachment of Nixon was in progress when he quit with a formal resignation before the full vote could be taken. A group of Congressmen had gone to the White House to inform him that the vote of the full House of Representatives would be overwhelmingly for his impeachment.

Ok dim bulb. Name two of her more important lies so we can get started on them.

Not interested. She's yesterday's news. I was more interested in people arguing that Nixon wasn't impeached, but I came to believe through this thread that people are gonna believe what they want to believe, so I'm out of this.

Yesterday's news was fake news.
The best word for her is indeed "fake." I'm actually concerned about the overuse of "fake news." It seems to me that it totally undermines ALL news and nobody believes anything other than what they want to believe, and dismiss everything else as fake. Meanwhile, potentially, the Russians planted this freaking Kushner back channel story and everyone is buying it.

You are probably right. But that's the better result. The biggest problem we have is liberal control of news, messaging and national conversation. Anything that hurts CNN helps America in other words.

Ironically, the President of CNN think that the best thing that ever happened to his network was President Trump. Symbiosis.

If he did he wouldn't have tried to destroy him.

And it remains, Nixon did the right thing in resigning than put the nation through impeachment process. All over a burglary cover up.

He was not impeached. Period.
The first step in the formal impeachment process was taken when the Judiciary Committee voted overwhelmingly (27-11) to submit Articles of Impeachment to the full House of Representatives for a vote. Hence, the impeachment of Nixon was in progress when he quit with a formal resignation before the full vote could be taken. A group of Congressmen had gone to the White House to inform him that the vote of the full House of Representatives would be overwhelmingly for his impeachment.

Not interested. She's yesterday's news. I was more interested in people arguing that Nixon wasn't impeached, but I came to believe through this thread that people are gonna believe what they want to believe, so I'm out of this.

Yesterday's news was fake news.
The best word for her is indeed "fake." I'm actually concerned about the overuse of "fake news." It seems to me that it totally undermines ALL news and nobody believes anything other than what they want to believe, and dismiss everything else as fake. Meanwhile, potentially, the Russians planted this freaking Kushner back channel story and everyone is buying it.

You are probably right. But that's the better result. The biggest problem we have is liberal control of news, messaging and national conversation. Anything that hurts CNN helps America in other words.

Ironically, the President of CNN think that the best thing that ever happened to his network was President Trump. Symbiosis.

If he did he wouldn't have tried to destroy him.
I don't think it is that simplistic. Everyone needs a foil. Magic needed Bird. Trump needs the "MSM", and the MSM needs Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/magazine/cnn-had-a-problem-donald-trump-solved-it.html?_r=0

If she wanted to use a POTUS that was impeached as a cautionary tale, she could have easily used her serial cheater husband.

Odd that she seemed to forget that her husband was the 2nd POTUS in the history of the USA to be impeached.

He was not impeached. Period.

You would think it wouldn't be open for debate.

Where are those FACT CHECKERS I am always seeing on here?

Hillary claimed Nixon was impeached. Is this true, fact checkers?
Hillary's husband was impeached. Is this true, fact checkers?

Aarons Hernandez was never convicted of murder because he hung himself before he could be and that means he's innocent!

...and so was Nixon!

Nixon did the right thing in resigning than put the nation through impeachment process. All over a burglary cover up.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a democrat to ever admit to any wrongdoing, let alone resign for the good of the nation. Fast Willy was impeached, they tried to steal dishes and furniture from the Whitehouse and still, he has the nerve to go out in public smiling as it it were all nothing. Democrats have no shame or sense of impropriety otherwise they could never be democrats!

Forum List

Back