Impeachment Trial... Questions phase

:abgg2q.jpg:
Best Line of the day came from Hakeem Bin What’s His Name:

When asked why The House did not challenge The President on his assertions of Executive Privilege!

We didn’t challenge executive privilege because the President never exerted executive privilege!”

LMAO!

These people are both stupid, dishonest, desperate and despicable!

Then this Hitler Demings bitch tries to explain why Obama made Ukraine give up its nuclear arsenal right before Obama gave Putin a wink and a nod to take over Crimea and invade Ukraine.

They didn't, dope. Trump's legal team made up excuses for them not to comply with subpoenas. EP was not one of them.
"Making excuses" means showing the reason the subpoenas weren't legal. Laws are just "excuses" if they get in the way of the Dim agenda.

That is not a valid reason. There is no law , rule or regulation that requires a full vote in the house to issue subpoenas. Pure nonsense.
The president doesn't get to decide how the House conducts investigations or impeachment.
What is the remedy when the Congress and Executive disagree?

They go to court for a ruling. YOUR House Clowns didn’t do that. Why not?

Per
Adam
Schiff:

“We didn’t pursue constitutional challenges to subpoenas because it would have dragged out things for months even a year, so we want the Senate to be tied up for months or even a year doing our work for us.”

5 questions in and it looks like the Dems are owning the Reps. They called out a blatant lie that Trump tweeted when he claimed the Dems never asked Bolton to testify. Then they used videos of the White House lawyers complaining about lack of facts and lack of first hand witnesses to show their hypocrisy for wanting to block Bolton from talking. Pathetic

WH needs to step it up, they are snoozing

I really like when Schiff stated that Bolton wasn't subpoenaed because his lawyer would sue to keep that from happening, and it could lengthen the impeachment by years.

I thought he wanted the facts?
He does want facts and is closer to getting Bolton to testify in the senate than he would have been if he went to court in the house. Bolton was gonna sue the house subpoena. He has public ally stated he would comply with a senate subpoena.

When asked why The House did not challenge The President on his assertions of Executive Privilege!

We didn’t challenge executive privilege because the President never exerted executive privilege!”

LMAO!

Then this Hitler Demings bitch tries to explain why Obama made Ukraine give up its nuclear arsenal right before Obama gave Putin a wink and a nod to take over Crimea and invade Ukraine.

They didn't, dope. Trump's legal team made up excuses for them not to comply with subpoenas. EP was not one of them.
That’s not true it’s a process, democrats never followed up they showed the paper work

Derp... I just watched the Trump team answer. EP was not mentioned.
Because SCHIFF DIDNT FOLLOW UP! How is that trumps fault

Huh?
How does one "follow up" on a claim that was never made?
The claim was the subpoenas were invalid.

Get up to speed.

If I was a Senator I would ask this question of the Democrat filth:

Trump wrote the book "The Art of the Deal". He knows how to negotiate.

If Trump tried to pressure the Ukrainians into investigating Hunter Biden then why wasn't it done and how come the Ukrainians still got their money?
because a whistlerblower exposed the ask and the house moved on it. Only after that happened was the aid released and the CNN interview canceled

LMAO!

"Making excuses" means showing the reason the subpoenas weren't legal. Laws are just "excuses" if they get in the way of the Dim agenda.

That is not a valid reason. There is no law , rule or regulation that requires a full vote in the house to issue subpoenas. Pure nonsense.
The president doesn't get to decide how the House conducts investigations or impeachment.
Yes there is, turd. I have already quoted it

Contempt of Congress - Wikipedia

As announced in Wilkinson v. United States,[9] a Congressional committee must meet three requirements for its subpoenas to be "legally sufficient." First, the committee's investigation of the broad subject area must be authorized by its chamber;

That is not a law, dope.

From your link:
"Congressional rules empower all its standing committees with the authority to compel witnesses to produce testimony and documents for subjects under its jurisdiction. Committee rules may provide for the full committee to issue a subpoena, or permit subcommittees or the chairman (acting alone or with the ranking member) to issue subpoenas."

LMAO!

Shoulda been an easy win in court then, huh? Why did the House Clowns withdraw the subpoena instead of going to court?
Sure. Two years from now.
I’m in a hurry isn’t a valid excuse to ignore protocol, moron.

Once you take Putin’s Dildo out of your ass and ears, listen up.

If The President did not exert Executive Privilege then why did you NOT pursue further action?

I am not responding to your post because you never posted anything to respond to.

You have to vote for it to see what’s in it.

You can keep your doctor.

Hey Ukraine, if you give up your missiles, and Putin Invades you, we will send you blankets!

The last statement is the only true statement in my Non Reply to a post you never posted.

“We didn’t challenge executive privilege because the President never exerted executive privilege!”

LMAO!

Did you not just watch the answer from the Trump team? EP was not cited.
If The President did not exert Executive Privilege then why did you NOT pursue further action?

Seriously?!
Trump was impeached for obstruction, dope.
Challenging the validity of a subpoena is not obstruction, goofy.

Now Schiff is going after Mitt Romney so what’s up with using Mitt as an example of corruption?

Why do you want to use Mitt Romney as an example of someone engaged in corruption?

Is that a threat, Schiff?

He should be thrown out of The Senate.
You don’t understand why he used that example? Really? You gotta sharpen up those political chops

LMAO!

Constitutional law is "made up excuses"? House Dem subpoenas were invalid under the law and House Dems elected not to challenge the White House in court because they knew they would lose. :itsok:
LOL...
What "constitutional law" would that be?

Democrats look dejected they look sad it’s like they know they’re losing

Any one with half of a functioning brain knew they were done before it ever got underway. The entire ridiculous charade is was nothing but an exercise in frustration, aggravation and obstruction of the demodumbasses against Trump from the get go. Just like the Russia Russia Russia nonsense.
It's gotten to the point now that the assholes should be charged, prosecuted and tried for treason. Then when found guilty, taken out, stood up before a firing squad and shot.
I volunteer to be a member of that squad and I'll even buy all the ammunition.

Huh?
Are you talking about Bolton being asked to testify? Are you following along, do you want us to slow it down for you?

You're confused in your own conversation, dope.
Democrats asked for Bolton as a witness
His lawyer said I will sue you

democrats didn’t follow up

WHOS FAULT IS THAT?

Can you not follow your own conversation?
Seriously?
You know you can open the quote boxes and see the convo. Right?

Obstruction Of His Constitutional Rights And Other Nonsense.

Once you take Putin’s Dildo out of your ass and ears, listen up.

I am not responding to your post because you never posted anything to respond to.

You have to vote for it to see what’s in it.

You can keep your doctor.

Hey Ukraine, if you give up your missiles, and Putin Invades you, we will send you blankets!

The last statement is the only true statement in my Non Reply to a post you never posted.

“We didn’t challenge executive privilege because the President never exerted executive privilege!”

LMAO!

Did you not just watch the answer from the Trump team? EP was not cited.

Seriously?!
Trump was impeached for obstruction, dope.

My question for Dem House managers...Dems isn't it true you lawless punks want VETO power over presidential elections? After all you vowed to impeach Trump before he was even sworn into office and proposed multiple resolutions to impeach over the past 3 years.
You’d be laughed out fo the room. Get real Captain Distraction

LMAO!

You mean excuses like the constitution you hopeless, lame brained moron?

Point to what part of the constitution you are referencing.

Huh?
Are you talking about Bolton being asked to testify? Are you following along, do you want us to slow it down for you?

You're confused in your own conversation, dope.
Democrats asked for Bolton as a witness
His lawyer said I will sue you

democrats didn’t follow up

WHOS FAULT IS THAT?
It was a strategy... months in court or pursue in the senate. Bolton went from suing to willing to comply. Looking like a smart move at this point. Wouldn’t you agree?

Forum List

Back