Impeachment Time?

I am not sure impeachment will solve anything. Biden will be in charge.

Obama ensured his ability to serve his term when he put Biden in as his VP. Sometimes the cure is worse than the disease. After all, if Obama is gone and so is Biden, who is next in line? Think about that scary scenario. Need to get a new speaker before we impeach anyone.

I'm still not seeing the downside to impeaching Pelosi.

Impeach. One. Of. Them. Please.

LOL.

And what's the deal with Biden? How on earth is he such a stinker that it's best to leave Obama in office?

obama_money.gif

Well the Republicans went after Clinton. The Democrats when after Bush. And now the Republicans are out to get Obama. It seems like impeachment has a whole new purpose. If you can't win at polls impeach them when they get in office.

It's too bad the opposition party doesn't just start the movement to impeach the day the new president takes office but I guess that would let the cat out of the bag.

Well the Republicans went after Clinton. The Democrats when after Bush. And now the Republicans are out to get Obama. It seems like impeachment has a whole new purpose. If you can't win at polls impeach them when they get in office.

It's too bad the opposition party doesn't just start the movement to impeach the day the new president takes office but I guess that would let the cat out of the bag.

The Democrats never pursued impeachment proceedings against Bush or Cheney. Their were sufficient grounds to investigate but the Dems lacked the balls

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

A Chick Dumps Obama by Madeline

I made this slideshow about two weeks ago. I guess I'm a slow learner.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Great slide show!

So, what exactly would you folks impeach him for? :popcorn:
how about not being a citizen for starters.

Thankies for the compliment, syrenn. That was the first slideshow I'd ever made, so I'm unreasonably proud of it.

How is Obama not a citizen? Am I gonna hear how Hawaii is not a state again?

The Democrats never pursued impeachment proceedings against Bush or Cheney. Their were sufficient grounds to investigate but the Dems lacked the balls

True. I think what holds them back is that they have all been pigs at the trough, and fear that if one gets done in, they will squeal on everyone else.

Sad what politics has become.

Where the hell have you been Maddie? Impeachment procedures should have been instituted immediately after he took the oath of office - either one of them.
....When there'd been NO SEX involved??!!!

:eusa_eh:

"How can we account for our present situation unless we believe that men high in this government are concerting? ... This must be the product of a great conspiracy."

Last edited:
Sorry Maddy, Steele is at the hank me spank me club draining the RNC coffer, among other things.

Meanwhile, you're throwing the word "treason" around a bit promiscuously today.

Well, treason ain't exactly my area of expertise Barb, but what do you call this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnfKbaYTJb0]YouTube - Nancy Pelosi Says Illegal Aliens Are American Patriots at an Illegal Alien Church[/ame]

And this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbAgwzVilEw]YouTube - Nancy Pelosi calls Enforcement Officials "Un-American"[/ame]

Oh, those sexy Republicans, LOL.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYnE1EAMqzc]YouTube - David Letterman - RNC Excuses Top Ten[/ame][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0BInxM4qZw]YouTube - RNC Accidentally Sends Out Phone Sex # (Audio)[/ame]

Well, treason ain't exactly my area of expertise Barb, but what do you call this?

Words I agree with Maddy. I'm an open borders girl. Enforce the labor laws for everyone, strengthen the unions, decrease the power of corporations to ghost-write our legislation, and most of the stuff everyone is pissing in their socks about would disappear. This is a wedge issue based in xenophobia, class conflict, and misplaced economic fears.

Forum List

Back