Impeachment time-BRING IT ON- Edwin Meese

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Edwin Meese: Obama Can Be Impeached Over Guns | TPMDC

Let's see it FASCISTS.. Make your move. We're all waiting and PRAYING your King tries it. Don't be vague with your EO's Oh Bum Uh.. GO FOR ALL OF IT. You've been a gutless wimp your entire Presidency bowing to the enemy, apologizing for America. This is your chance.. Show your slobbering Zombies what you're made of!

Article I, Section 2

Clause 5: The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Article I, Section 3

Clause 6: The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Clause 7: Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party, (defendant), convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

Impeachment

Beautiful, no? :) LET'S GET TO IT Comrade DUH BUM UH

Time to UNSEAL FAST N FURIOUS ASSAULT WEAPON slaughter debacle. This LUNATIC President and his Zombie squad are so worried about LAW ABIDING AMERICANS with guns, what about your own President and Attorney General? Hmmm??

I'm sorry.. WE DIDN'T HEAR YOU?????

This Fascist President will surround himself with kids today like a good little communist to push his gun grab.. Will he also surround himself with the little bodies of DEAD babies his EXTREME ABORTION stance has taken? Where are those children?? They don't mean anything, right?

Forum List

Back