Impeachment resolution against Rosenstein introduced!

Why can't they impeach or fire Herr Mueller instead?...
Trump can't fire Mueller until the latter releases his report without ending his Presidency.

The GOP does not have the votes to impeach and try and convict him.

Rosenstein now has cause to investigage Jordan and Meadows for politically corrupting their office with false charges for impeachment.

The noose draws tighter on Trump and his corrupt political supporters.

False charges?

They asked him to provide documents and he refused to comply. That would be a reason for impeachment, nothing false there.

I am sick of what is going on in Washington. Eat your own. give him a good roasting, do it before the election. It will be good for the Dems.

You already said exactly that in your previous post.

Rosenstein clearly showed on what side he is, so it's not really "eating your own" case.

He's a republican, hand picked by Cheeto Jesus. Are you saying he wasn't a good choice?

Republican, like Comey?

He's nominated as "next in line", when Sally Yates was fired. Even Sally Yates was "next in line" nominated to be an acting AG until new AG gets approved by Senate. In other words, these career government employees got promoted for simply being there, not because they did something great or extraordinary.

To me, the "Republican" Rosenstein looks like "sleeper" Democrat who got "activated" once he got into position of power.

Last edited:
Congress has oversight but not the authority to investigate an ongoing judicial investigation until the latter is over.

I don't expect your understanding, since you're leftist locked up in your own "reality". Anyways, they're not investigating "ongoing judicial investigation". They're investigating legality of FISA application, which is completely different issue.

Last edited:
Why can't they impeach or fire Herr Mueller instead?...

Because the head of the Justice Dept has to be the one who does that. He did the hiring, he has to do the firing, or just let it

complete. I would think it'll be coming to a close soon.

They can ask for documents and will have to wait until the investigation is over.

If they attempt to pierce the investigation, they are breaking the law.

Congress has oversight but not the authority to investigate an ongoing judicial investigation until the latter is over.

I don't expect your understanding, since you're leftist locked up in your own "reality". Anyways, they're not investigating "ongoing judicial investigation". They're investigating legality of FISA application, which is completely different issue.
They want documents that are part of an ongoing investigation.

They are not entitled to them until Mueller releases his reports.

They want documents that are part of an ongoing investigation.

They are not entitled to them until Mueller releases his reports.

There was no investigation at the time of issuing FISA warrant for spying on campaign. They're asking for documents that triggered the FISA warrant.

Mueller investigation came later and Congress is not asking for any document in regards his investigation.

Then if the FISA documents have nothing to do with the Mueller investigations why have you guys been yelling that they did.

No, you get the docs when the investigation is over and Mueller reports, not before.

Then if the FISA documents have nothing to do with the Mueller investigations why have you guys been yelling that they did.

No, you get the docs when the investigation is over and Mueller reports, not before.

Because lying to court is illegal, dimwit.

They lied to court four times to be able to spy on political campaign, and THAT happened long before Mueller investigation started.

That is a lie that anyone lied to the court four times, or a statement of incredulous lack of understanding of the testimony.

The OP has absolutely no leg on which to stand.

Forum List

Back